Feet exhibitionism

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Something I've always wondered is, are there obvious, visible signs that someone is receptive to having their feet kissed/worshiped? So, what i'm trying to get at is, if you see a girl, or guy for that matter, who is obviously showing their feet off, and has maybe bright coloured varnish on, numerous toerings, an anklet maybe, does that mean that potentially those folks appreciate they have nice feet and would be up for having them kissed?

Does that make any sort of sense? I mean, myself, for a guy, I've been told I have cute feet, and LOVE having them kissed etc etc, so love drawing attention to them. Is this the case across the board I wonder? Or have you dated people who never ever show their feet off, but are absolutely receptive to having them worshiped?

Posted
No, you can never really tell when a girl is into having someone literally at their feet, i've never noticed any pattern in girls in that regard and i love feet since i'm very young, it's one of my favourite things if not my favourite thing
Posted

If someone has their feet in your face/mouth it's usually a good sign they like them worshipped.

Posted

but otherwise...

I'm not saying there are zero scenarios where a woman would do something to signal to man; but in most cases no.

It's summer, so a lot of women wear footwear that show off their feet because it is warm.  A lot of people, in general, can find their feet swell in the heat so again wear something which is not going to cause discomfort. 

Some women might choose that because their feet are out they'll do something nice or cute with them - but usually it's for themselves rather than a bat signal to get a casting from Quentin Tarantino to be in his new movie.  Though there is often somewhat pressure on women to 'look good' and so some might do something because, hell, even on fetish pages there's guys complain about dirty/unkempt feet so god help folk in vanilla settings.

There was a club I used to DJ and there was a lady who was always barefoot - and funnily enough I did once speak to her about foot fetish in an appropriate setting, and, no - he boots are off cos she wants to dance and it gets uncomfortable - but the idea of someone kissing her feet, especially after she's been dancing in a club (not always the most cleanest come the end of the night) seemed bizarre. 

So in short; in most cases - women don't do things to signal men. 

NotHisPrincess
Posted
I have ***ted toes and an anklet on I love my feet to be worshipped but not sure these things are an open sign to the world I just think it looks pretty.
Starving
Posted

I think a lot of women give you a sign! I love women’s feet and t I think a lot of women I’m around have recognized that! I noticed when they know I’m coming around they are usually barefooted or wearing sandals and have a pedicure! It drives me wild! I look at their feet and imagine all kinds of things I can do with them and I believe they know it!

Starving
Posted
On 7/19/2024 at 4:13 AM, NotHisPrincess said:

I have ***ted toes and an anklet on I love my feet to be worshipped but not sure these things are an open sign to the world I just think it looks pretty.

It does look very pretty!

Posted
Saturday at 06:36 PM, Starving said:

I think a lot of women give you a sign! I love women’s feet and t I think a lot of women I’m around have recognized that! I noticed when they know I’m coming around they are usually barefooted or wearing sandals and have a pedicure! It drives me wild! I look at their feet and imagine all kinds of things I can do with them and I believe they know it!

Unless they clearly tell you that is why they've done it, don't assume.

Posted
On 7/20/2024 at 7:36 PM, Starving said:

I look at their feet and imagine all kinds of things I can do with them and I believe they know it!

some do; but most who know it feel uncomfortable by it.   That they can't even be comfortable for summer without a guy objectifying them in one way or another.  

welshslaveboy
Posted

Intersting replies so far everyone 👍

Posted
I myself hate my feet messed with, I will wear flip flops and jewelry just because it makes me feel pretty. If anyone tried objectifying or messing with my feet that's an instant rejection. I understand everyone has their kinks in the lifestyle and I'm not shaming any of them. I just will not deal with someone that wants to just drool over my feet. 🤷‍♀️
Posted
35 minutes ago, CockMe2Sleep said:

I understand everyone has their kinks in the lifestyle and I'm not shaming any of them. I just will not deal with someone that wants to just drool over my feet. 🤷‍♀️

that's very fair.

it's not kink shaming at all to say "that's your kink, not mine and I won't entertain it" 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Im late to this but...interesting POVs. Shows how varied the human experience is. Personally i have never dated or had encounters with a single woman that wasnt into it. Usually they sensed it in me somehow and were the real mvp's in my younger days when i wasnt sure about acceptence....surely ive just been luckt bc it hasnt been on purpose, tho i am a huge fan. Now that i think about it, in my experience women who hate feet are for whatever reason very vocal about it. Like, theres no practical reason i should know an older lady from my night class" isnt into feet like that" but we all  do now.  Im being humorous of course but its definitely what ive experienced. And maybe then subconsious decisons have carried me through life in that way. Youre welcome for my 3 cents

Posted
On 7/22/2024 at 4:15 AM, firesRage said:

Unless they clearly tell you that is why they've done it, don't assume.

I totally agree, but there are two side to it.

me as man, giving attention and caring about feet is a very specific and unique way to show your partner you care about and admire her body all the way from head to toe.

Showing attention should be simple things such as nice heels, nice nail polish/pedicure…

when a women who also enjoys getting attention to her feet, hears those, she would start asking about your opinion or talking about their new pedicure, their new heels…

but some who are  not confident about their feet, they finish that discussion pretty soon.

In general, usually when you see a woman caring or mentioning about that part in front of you or in groups, they enjoy that attention.

another sign which sometimes helps is from their public pictures on social media. You can find How confident and how much they enjoy it by showing it off.

Posted

I wish there was some universal flagging symbol for it. Often I try to show them off when I’m out, by wearing pretty polish or open toed pumps. I look around to see if they get attention. But it’s never brought me a wink, blush, or conversation.