Split tongues 👅

Qu****

Posted
I get a little freaked out by them. Curious to know how it feels though
Posted
Split it on the head of the dick
Posted
I personally find them hot but haven’t been with anyone with one.
Posted
Always intrigued me, it's cool but I think it's more for the person having it done
Posted
i think theyre hot, and i intend to split my own to elevate my pussy eating game even higher than it currently is
Posted
I think they are really attractive on many levels. Firstly, it looks cool. Secondly the idea of what it could feel like for oral. Thirdly, like many body mods, it means the person having it done has a certain mind set of not carrying what other people think. All are very attractive traits. ❤️🔥
Posted
Come and ruin my life, bury me, dig me back up and do it all over
Posted
It looks really attractive >///=
Posted
1 hour ago, Toxic_Meerkat said:
I think they are really attractive on many levels. Firstly, it looks cool. Secondly the idea of what it could feel like for oral. Thirdly, like many body mods, it means the person having it done has a certain mind set of not carrying what other people think. All are very attractive traits. ❤️🔥

I agree, and I would like to know what oral would feel like from a split tongue. The only oral I've had with mouth modification was a lip piercing, which kind of hurt from scratching me. Guess I need to find someone with a split tongue. 🙃

Posted
tbh i just enjoy the idea of being able to do things with my tongue that other people cant (rubbing a clit from two sides,spreading labia, spreading it as wide in a booty as i can when i eat it)
Posted
Its kindda finding a missing ability
Posted
I used to think they were really really hot, then I read a comment on a split tongue video that changed my mind. I still love them… but after reading this it’s hard to see them in the same light “it looks like Patrick from SpongeBob SquarePants is desperately trying to escape from her mouth” 🤣 Poor Patrick!!!! They’re still hot, but I will never not see Patrick now.
WhiteKing
Posted
Love em. Wish I had gotten mine done when I was younger. Been with two girls who had one and I absolutely loved every second of what they could do with them.
Posted
I think they’re extremely hot especially on someone like you 😘
Posted
Idk if they increase pleasure for me because I’ve never had one used on me, but I think it’s hot af!
Posted
I feel like it’s something I really need to feel on me 🤭
Posted
I thinkers useless cause the clit is in between. I did t enjoy it cause the partner couldn’t meet the point.
Posted
1 minute ago, HotMommy666 said:
I thinkers useless cause the clit is in between. I did t enjoy it cause the partner couldn’t meet the point.

Ooooh fair point!!! Also you’re absolutely divine looking, especially your style :)

Posted
1 hour ago, itsybitsybean said:
I have one. it's definitely more fun as the giver and I haven't heard any complaints yet.

I am the one who complains 😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, shasti325727 said:

Ooooh fair point!!! Also you’re absolutely divine looking, especially your style :)

Thank you 🙏🏻🙃

WhiteKing
Posted
7 minutes ago, HotMommy666 said:

I think it's just the ones who have used it on hou don't really know what to do with it

WhiteKing
Posted
8 minutes ago, HotMommy666 said:

I think it's just the ones who have used it on hou don't really know what to do with it