Pizza, beer, and anal webcam on the side (part 2)

Posted
Santos reached for the mouse to look up the backdoor lover's username as an ad popped up. Rectum Ravishing Red is what she called herself. Not enough to go on to tie her to Rebecca. Santos thought maybe he was mindfucking himself. Did he hear what he thought he heard? Or see what he thought he saw? Six weeks passed and Santos was heading home for the holidays. He was the first to arrive. Rebecca would land this evening. Santos was getting out of the shower when he heard the screams of joy downstairs. Rebecca was home. Santos raced to get dressed and in his haste he ran directly into Rebecca exiting his room clashing foreheads. While rubbing his noggin Santos assessed Rebecca. She stood 5’7, 145 lbs, caramel skin, with solid C-cups still shaking from the collision.. She has forest designed tattoo sleeves on both of her arms and a unicorn charm belly ring. But as Rebecca was rubbing her forehead too, Santos noticed something different about her since the last time he saw her. Rebecca had dyed her hair red. “Next time try greeting me from the back instead of the front Santos. Maybe it will hurt less”, laughed Rebecca. In his mind Santos felt his talons dig into the floor so hard. His body went completely solid like a statue. His weapon was on high alert looking for combat. Santos exhales. He wrapped his arms tightly around Rebecca and whispered in her ear, “Do you kiss your parents with that mouth. It's great to see you”. Uncontrollably Santos’ soldier went to tao Rebecca on the thigh but Santos broke embrace just in time. “How long had you had the ravishing red look Rebecca?” asked Santos, ready to read all body language. “About 2 months now. Do you like it?”. Santos was thinking he had to get his shit together. He never thought of Rebecca in a sexual way despite her attractiveness over the years. But after watching that webcam and seeing Rebecca in the flesh, all he could think about was gripping her silky red hair as he fed her his tripod deep in her anus from the back. He responded, “It's cute on you. Can I touch it?”. As he reached out to feel it Santos saw something change in Rebecca's eyes that he knew all too familiar from his experience with women. Touching Rebecca's hair made her horny. Santos tickled Rebecca's hair with his finger tips. It was soft, smooth, long, and grippable. Santos had to stop. He had no real evidence that the webcam girl was Rebecca. This thirty-one year old woman was an Ivy League grad. Rebecca had full ride scholarships in lacrosse and softball. A salutatorian by decimals of a point. It is unthinkable that she is showcasing herself taking it in the ass on the Internet. Let alone moaning his name. “I like the new look Rebecca”, said Santos. “Thanks. I haven't really shown it off yet. But I think when I do I'm going to get a lot of attention”, said Rebecca. Santos just smiled and thought you damn sure have mine Rectum Ravishing Red. Maybe?