What's a Dom to a Sub

Posted
This is going to sound bitchy but: anyone calling themselves a master should know what they represent to their submissive. And it will be individual to each dynamic or partner.
Posted
1 hour ago, MrCuddlyXO said:
This is going to sound bitchy but: anyone calling themselves a master should know what they represent to their submissive. And it will be individual to each dynamic or partner.

It does. As above, it's helpful to understand other people's perspectives/opinions. It's how we learn and grow as humans. We do it in all walks of life, so why not here?
If you aren't seeking out other people's thoughts then you aren't open to discussion/debate and will never further yourself.

Posted
10 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Fancy that, a power exchange relationship with an actual exchange of power between two or more parties rather than one person holding all the power. Who knew? 🤣😂

Who'd have thunk it eh? 🤣😂

Posted
My Master is my World! My protector, my savior, my Lover, my user, my Best Friend who Knows me so well, he knows what I am thinking. He knows my body inside and out. I’d be lost without my Master!
Posted
6 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

It does. As above, it's helpful to understand other people's perspectives/opinions. It's how we learn and grow as humans. We do it in all walks of life, so why not here?
If you aren't seeking out other people's thoughts then you aren't open to discussion/debate and will never further yourself.

Maybe it's the phrasing of the question then... or I'm just grumpy from interacting with dominants that genuinely don't know the answer to that question in their own dynamics 😤. I'll try to be more charitable next time 😅.

Posted
It always comes down to communication, to be a good dom you have to understand your sub, research them if you like, find out what they have/ have not done
What they like or dislike, what turns them on, experiment with there limit and lean against there boundaries a bit to see if you can push them a little beyond there cum level
Posted
A Dom is honest, protective, disciplinarian, lover, best friend, open and understands that both sides of the dynamic are just as important. Both sides are lucky to have someone they trust so deeply that they are willing to take complete control or release complete control to another without ***.
Posted
A dom to her sub means the whole world to her he is her disciplinarian lover best friend her dom her protector her hero trust is very important and to have someone you can trust 100% so deeply and release complete control in his safe hands completely without *** just knowing how deeply you trust each other and how much you are on the same wave length a good dom understands his sub helps her learn disciplines her grows her into the best sub she can be respecting limits boundaries and so on its all about working together experimenting together learning together because you never stop learning in the bdsm scene you can be the best Dom / sub have all the experience in the world but rules and things change all the time you never stop learning and they're equal ❤️
Posted
For me Dom's are protection from everything we don't need to hide things from our Dom's sometimes we do because we're afraid of how there going to react...some Dom's don't get that..
Most subs are afraid of rejection of some kind in some way. I should know
Posted
A Dom to me is someone I trust enough to give my control over to. A Dom guides me, supports me in pushing my boundaries. I trust his judgment on what he thinks is best for me. He is my whole world, his word is law, my only focus is to serve, lovingly, an without hesitation. He is my safe space, he is my rock, an I am his.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Every Dominant is different, the same way that every submissive is different and every D/s dynamic is different.

In a perfect world, each and every submissive is on a journey to find the Dominant that best suits them and makes them whole.

It's a broad question, though:

A Dominant should be a teacher, a protector, a confidant. A Dominant should be a person who exudes authority, wisdom, but also comfort and warmth.

A Dominant is someone who is supposed to mould and develop and encourage their submissive to grow and flourish into a more accomplished submissive.

A D/s dynamic is about duality. It should be built on a foundation of mutual respect, total honesty, communication and absolute mutual dedication.

Posted
For me I’ve had a hard time giving myself permission to fully express my sexuality. So for me it has a lot to do with permission.
Posted
I've had to tackle both sides of this due to being a switch. But to me a Dom/me is someone who you carry the utmost trust and respect for. And they do the same for you. In a dynamic, Dom/mes are responsible for themselves and their sub, but it's also the other way around. Dom/mes are constant students of their craft. Learning everything about their sub, from body language, communication, habits, space, aftercare, all of these things are a huge responsibility. Most of all, they're human. They make mistakes. They learn from those mistakes and become better after them.
Posted
A Dom in my mind is someone who protects their sub. Someone who knows how to look for limits and emotional and physical needs of the sub. The most important part about a Dom to me is knowing the power I hold when I gift them my submission
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
For me I’d say a dom is my safe place someone I can’t trust enough to protect me when I’m being *** someone I can hug when I feel lonely or cuddly someone to help me when I get to horny but most importantly someone who understands me a lot of people think I’m annoying I’ve only met a few people who truly understand me my dom is not my physical protector though I can fend for myself and wouldn’t think twice about defending them I’m like a dog in some ways I need them but in others I want them to need me
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
In my personal opinion- A dom is someone who you can go to no matter the problem. A person you can trust completely. A person who lifts you up when you’re down. A person who praises your accomplishments, no matter how small. They’re almost like your best friend. They support you, they guide you, they’re not afraid to tell you when you’ve done something wrong or when you need to improve on something. They want to guide you to become a better person and accomplish your goals.