Narratophilia " The Kink of Dirty words "

SO****

Posted
I am curious if anyone else has this kink or fetish ? Or heard it described this way ? It means you get off to dirty talk, erotic stories , what is said during sex with your partner

Just looking for anyone else who is like this and will share some tips and tricks

Looking for an honest discussion
Posted
P: oh hell yeah!! The dirtier the better.

We express so much through language. Being able to communicate like that comfortably with somebody else is a real enhancer. It isn’t limited to kink though. I suppose we just lean towards the dirtier/ruder things because it’s where we get our kicks.

It’s also a brilliant way of checking in and gaining consent without blowing the atmosphere.
Posted
Just commenting the opposite, as it rings true for myself, LOGOMISIA = having aversion to certain words, phrases.
🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m interested in learning WHY people enjoy the degrading words/phrases and sexually explicit things etcetera.
Posted
I am totally that way. The filthier the better.
DarkArts1066
Posted
Whilst this isn’t an essential for me, I do enjoy using dirty talk with my submissives, and will usually ask if there are certain words or phrases that my submissive would like me to use during a session… for example “Good Girl” being one.

I have one sub who likes me to use the word “cunt”. This I have found to be quite unusual, as many Women I know abhorr the word.

A slight twist.
I do enjoy my sexual partners recanting stories of their sexual adventures during sex.

One lady on particular comes to mind. She would have sexual encounters under my direction, as a way of expanding her experience and self confidence, and then return to me afterwards and recant the experience - in minute detail, while we played.

That would always result in the biggest and best orgasms for both of us.
Posted
Oh very much so. Mental stimulation is a requirement for me personally. There is no pleasure otherwise.
Posted
3 hours ago, Angelbaby865 said:
Oh very much so. Mental stimulation is a requirement for me personally. There is no pleasure otherwise.

I require mental stimulation but that isn’t quite the same as enjoying ‘dirty talk’ - although, for YOU it could? Is that what You consider it as, in general and or for Yourself?

Posted
10 hours ago, NexumSange said:

I require mental stimulation but that isn’t quite the same as enjoying ‘dirty talk’ - although, for YOU it could? Is that what You consider it as, in general and or for Yourself?

It is required for me to enjoy sex. I find no pleasure with a silent Dom

Posted
14 hours ago, Angelbaby865 said:

It is required for me to enjoy sex. I find no pleasure with a silent Dom

Certainly, but actual “dirty talk” and not just commands, praise etc.?

Posted

Im curious about this myself as it could kinda merge into auarlism, or not? 
so the kink for words is one and how it sounds is another? 

Posted
2 hours ago, NexumSange said:

Certainly, but actual “dirty talk” and not just commands, praise etc.?

Yes that is correct

Posted
12 hours ago, LaylaNess said:

Im curious about this myself as it could kinda merge into auarlism, or not? 
so the kink for words is one and how it sounds is another? 

Good points. I feel there are at least three separate, possibly/sometimes overlapping elements here: the things being said/heard, the actual words used/how they are implemented, the sound of said words…. A lot for Me Myself to consider (and I enjoy dissecting heh)

Posted
5 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

Good points. I feel there are at least three separate, possibly/sometimes overlapping elements here: the things being said/heard, the actual words used/how they are implemented, the sound of said words…. A lot for Me Myself to consider (and I enjoy dissecting heh)

P: There’s a lot of overlap. Particularly with the trauma processing side of our wonderful lifestyle. I enjoy spicy name calling, it’s a preference thing. Often people like the dirtier and more degrading names as it’s a space they can feel empowered by their use.

If that’s someone’s way of owning negative words then all power to them!

Posted
7 hours ago, P_and_C said:

P: There’s a lot of overlap. Particularly with the trauma processing side of our wonderful lifestyle. I enjoy spicy name calling, it’s a preference thing. Often people like the dirtier and more degrading names as it’s a space they can feel empowered by their use.

If that’s someone’s way of owning negative words then all power to them!

Oh! So much general overlap!! (That has to be someone’s moniker somewhere. Ha!) Speaking directly to ‘dirty talk’, I hadn’t consciously considered it and degrading being the***utic.. seems obvious now, considering how I myself have, at times, utilised physical *** to process something mental, psychological, even emotional. Fascinating as usual!

Posted
General Overlap uses all the bad words
Posted
I love it words of affirmation is my love language. Dirty talk or praise it all gets me off. Degrading is my favorite kink, I also love race play. I bullied growing up, even as an adult. An really only one person uses degrading words when we dirty talk. He has a very strong vocabulary and he’s descriptive. It’s like role playing for me, when he calls me his black cock sleeve, when he talks about using me it’s a turn on. I’m confident enough to know my self worth. I’m not I’m not a worthless black cunt or a nigger slut. I know that’s not what he truly thinks of me it’s all fun nothing serious.