Are Long Term Relationships a Thing of The Past?

Se****

Posted
I will go for LTR any chance I get.
Posted
You're not alone there, to have a long-term Dom to serve exclusively shouldn't be a big ask and I'll not settle for a one hit wonder or fling.
Posted
In my opinion, relationships vary from person to person including how they define the nature and the timeframe of it, especially when it comes to kink relationship
Posted
That is a good point, but a relationship should be built on more than just some kinks you both have.
Posted
they are still a goal to strive for as I am a monogamous girl through and through when in a relationship. As of now, it's just a matter o finding a freaky man without commitment issues, lol. until then, I will make the best of any encounter I should have until then. Best of luck to all you beautiful freaks.
Posted
I have been looking for long term but there is advebture along the way. I learned recently there is no denying this part of myself in the relationship. And adding that component on top of a relationship only makes it harder.
Posted
I feel that a short term kink relationship can be as emotionally and physically forgiving as a ltr. Personally the ideal of an ltr that has the fulfillment of my kink desires is my ultimate goal. That way mind body and soul would be in perfect harmony
Posted
No. Everyone has their own way of living
Posted
I feel more comfortable exploring kink in LTR but a fling can definitely be fun. I'd definitely prefer long term but I agree, it seems hard to find
Posted
I think the experience for ladies/femme people on this app is also quite different than for the gents, I’m afraid. Aside from ambiguity(or lying) when stating what you hope to get out of an interaction, it may be hard to foster connections online and create bids for non-sexual intimacy and vulnerability. It’s hard to know - on the other side of a screen- if you like the way a person talks, walks or speaks. Until a connection is established in person, these are all para-social type relationships, with each person presenting the “self” they think is best. Or sexiest. Or what they think will get attention.
Posted
I’ve been looking for a 24/7 relationship for a while. It’s so hard to find a partner who understands what it entails.
Posted
My last ltr was 4 years but before that the ltr was 15 years. Ltr is very much still a viable option if you’re looking for one
Posted
I prefer long term however it seems like most people don’t want that anymore.
Posted
I still would love some romance alongside kink, way more interesting than just being functional sex objects that associate for a time
Posted
I'd highly prefer a life long relationship to serve my dom for our whole lives dedicating myself to them fully sounds way more appealing than a fling you have no genuine connection with
Posted
My goal is to find that life long partner who matches my level and will to explore but yes sometimes the shorter ones are a lot more fun because most will be totally free with everything if they know or have the mind set of it not lasting. That has been my experience over the years
Posted
I find “old school” as you put it is much better than any fling. Sure the fling is exciting, but let’s be honest when you are in a long term relationship, you build trust and you learn what each other likes and dislikes. For example a guy can pleasure a woman well enough but when he knows every inch of her body, knowing her intimate pleasure zones he can please her better than anyone else. Of course this is conditional as he must pay attention to her and vice a versa. The same for kinks, the more comfortable you are with someone the more open you’ll be. I’ll take the “old fashioned” over a quick hit.
Posted
Long term. Kink is so much fun, throwing actual romance in with it, nothing better
Posted
Personally, I would work for a long-term relationship that continually feels like a 6 week fling.
Posted
Perfect, 3 to 6 week I never looked it kinky fetish sex as something that’s going to be experienced with one partner forever. It’s a series.
Each encounter changes with age and growth in the craft and if you’re looking for a long-term, you’re looking at the lifestyle from the wrong perspective
Posted
My last relationship was a year and a half long ltr bdsm relationship. In public we were your typical hand holding kissing couple. In the bedroom it was cuffs and I was daddy
Posted
I'm in between on this. I'm Solo Poly, so I inherently believe that a relationship should last as long as is comfortably healthy for both parties, in and outside of a kink pov. So sometimes it's a ONS or a short term fwb situation, but others it's a ltr, it all depends in the unique factors of that specific relationship. It takes alpt of the weird pressure off when you step off the relationship escalator.
Posted
When societies do well and become too stable, people learn to experiment extravagantly, that in turn sow the seeds of instability. When that inevitably accure then people learn again how to make long term relationships work.
I think all of this is reactionary and that sooner or later the tide will change once again. It also appear to me that perhaps in the events of the past decade people are, generally speaking, slowing began to rediscover the value of long term relationships.
It's almost like if freedom became a valid excuse for not embracing responsibilities, which is not sustainable and therefore sooner or later will call for a change.
Posted
Imo, ltr is more fulfilling and comfortable than a fling.