Pizza, beer, and anal webcam on the side (part 3)

Posted
Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story involving a man named Santos that was adopted. This is NOT an incest fantasy.

Mom was at the salon when Santos arrived home. She returned just before dinner. She and Rebecca could pass for twins. Angelical faces and assets to match. Mom was wearing a white tank top with no bra and you could see her areolas were the size of silver dollars. Santos began to wonder if he was breastfed. Mom was 20 years older but a MILF nonetheless. They both had a fetish for tattoos. Mom had a purple heart tattooed on her left shoulder with “Fuck me” written in it. When mom walked into the kitchen Santos' heart dropped and his member went up. “I dyed it when Rebecca dyed hers. I just went and touched it up. Do you like it?”. Santos turned his head from one Rectum Ravishing Red to another Rectum Ravishing Red and wondered when did his life turn into a smut episode of the Twilight Zone. The only thing keeping his morals intact was the fact that they were not his *** family. To him, lusting over adopted family was the same as lusting over any other woman on the streets. Santos wanted to flee before his mouth got him exiled. He wished Dad was still alive to distract him from his perverted thoughts. “How can anyone tell you two apart? I love it”, said Santos. Mom was wearing white sheer leggings and Santos noticed when she spun around to showcase her hair that she had a criss cross cherry tattoo on the side of her ass too. Santos was blown. He had so many questions. The answers could change his life for better or worse. Wanting to fulfill so many fantasies that he never knew he had, while not offending two women that he loved was a conundrum. Santos excused himself from the room and made a beeline exit to the upstairs bathroom. Before the door could close and lock Santos’ pants and briefs were around his ankles and he was roughly abusing his Johnson over the porcelain throne. No lube, straight raw palm. Jerking purposefully and profusely. All the kinky ways this could go raced through Santos' head. One, two, both, none. WTF. Flashes of two cherries and four cherries switched back and forth in Santos' mind. Imagining the feeling of the tightness of Rectum Ravishing Red’s asshole sent Santos over the edge. Forgetting where he was at Santos let out a deep and long grunt and roar as his seed blasted all over the toilet and back wall. In unison, “Santos are you ok?”.