Pizza, beer, and anal webcam on the side (part 4)

Posted
Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story about a man named Santos that was adopted. This is NOT an incest fantasy.

Santos did not know how much they believed the “he bit his tongue” story. As loud as he was and with no *** or bruises to show for it, it was a tough story to sell. It was even tougher when they had their hands on his face looking in his mouth. He wanted to be in a restaurant at that moment and just start grabbing breasts and thighs. Santos has brought his predator behavior home and it was going to be the end of him. What's that saying, the chickens always come home to roost. Irony. Mom suggested a movie after dinner and we agreed. After changing into our night clothes we gathered on the sofa. Santos wanted the arm end of the sofa but mom suggested that he get in the middle. With all his heart Santos knew this was a bad idea. Sandwiched in-between the two of them would have made his dreams come true but would have been weird for them. But not if Rebecca was adopted too. Santos never asked the question but was now giving it thought to rationalize his perverted aspirations. Referencing his old knee *** Santos elected to stretch out across the love seat. Rebecca placed her head in mom's lap and we watched a comedy. Throughout the movie at every funny scene Santos would look at them to watch their bodies shiver. Mom had her hair back in a ponytail perfect for riding that nice ass. Her breasts jiggled in her silk pajama top. No bra and the top two buttons were undone. Rebecca had her hair loose, free falling across her face perfect for fighting when you are riding that nice ass. She was giving a perfect side boob in her basketball jersey and no bra. She has been wearing them to bed for as long as Santos could remember. Always with black spandex cheeky shorts underneath and no panties. “Has either of you ever had entrepreneurial aspirations?”, asked Santos. Mom had always been a housewife. Thinking about his growing up, Santos would not be surprised if his parents were in a D/s dynamic. Santos never thought of it but mom definitely has kinky submissive vibes. Rebecca was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Whether or not cum was on it is still undetermined. She only had one serious relationship and he broke her heart. Of course Santos broke his nose. Santos has decided he was going to get answers to his questions or he was going to get the fuck out of this house before he goes ape shit and fucks everything including the furniture. “I was never the independent type. Your dad always satisfied me. The void of his absence, no matter my actions, will never be replaced”, said mom. “I always had a gift for marketing. I can sell anyone anything. But it's just a hobby. Temporary pleasure “, said Rebecca. Their responses did not help Santos. If anything they made him more hornier thinking about the sexual implications. “I'm ready for bed. Santos, are you coming up?”, asked Rebecca. Only if you let me creampie you in the ass, Santos thought. “Sure”, responded Santos. He hugged and kissed his mom good night while taking advantage of the peep show down her pajama top. Going up the stairs Santos could smell Rebecca's sweet juices. He wanted so desperately to shove his nose between her ass crack and bite walking behind her up the stairs. Two perfect ripe plums in his face and he could not respond how he wanted to respond. At the top of the stairs Santos pinched Rebecca on her side. “I have a serious question I need to ask you”.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Tucker1905 said:
Give us more so fucking good

Thank you. Glad you are enjoying. My like count is not where I would like it so I did not know if people were really enjoying it because it more thoughts, headspace, and decision making them fucking .