Doms, what toys/tools do you use?

Fu****

Posted
DOMINANTS: What toys, tools, and implements do you use? As a Hedonist, I think I have more toys than most. I am curious about what others are using. (I always need more toys!)
SUBMISSIVES: What are your favorites? What do you want to try? What are you curious about?
--------------------------
MY TOYS:
Dildos/Plugs,
Wand/Rabbit vibrators, blue tooth vibrators,
Nipple clamps,
Woodworking clamps,
TENS/e-stim,
Violet wand,
Wax play supplies,
Pussy/clit pump, nipple suckers,

Floggers, Paddles, other impact, bondage bed, Spanking bench,

Cuffs, collar, rope, velcro, duct tape, ***ters tape, chains, spreader bar, gags, blindfold, knife, enema kit.
--------------------------
INSPIRATION for the post:
I ordered 2 stainless steel dildos that, by nearly every review, are best in their class. One of them is phenomenal with G-spot stimulation, so G-spot owners to the front of the line!
Posted
The best toy I have is my mind, and that of those dominants I engage with - beyond that within my limits any other toys are just accessories to the experience.
typhoon2
Posted
As @gemini_man states, imagination is the best toy. Pretty much anything can be used as a toy, depending on circumstances, playmates, etc. My most used 'toys' are my fingers, especially fingernails dragged across sensitive skin. Said skin is often made sensitive by a heavy flogger - suede, with two sets of 20 3/4-inch falls and an optional nunchuck handle for extra swing. If that doesn't get a playmate into subspace then little will.
Posted
Anal hook that you can attached to tape, rope or chain and then ether loop around the neck or make her hold the end in a mouth and use vibrator on a chain, vibrations are travelling šŸ˜
mchalli
Posted
Glass toys are nice too
Posted
Great question.
For me each of my partners has a toy that I most like using on them.

My more intense bottom has a wonderful natural reaction to a cane.

My more sensual bottom loves her Lush and Hush and how I show her off online.

For me though florentine flogging was my first skillset learned after joining the community, so I have a soft spot in my heart for a good pair of leather floggers.
Posted
I have 4 different types of restraints, 3 sets of clamps, a paddle, a flogger, 2 crops, a power wand, a vibrating dildo, a non vibrating dildo, a 2 headed dildo and 3 different styles of remote control panty vibrators, the most fun of which I own a matched pair for public vibrator wars with 2 subs
Posted
The best of themā€¦ my fingers. Iā€™m really good using them, And if you want to check it out, just tell me. I usually reach unexpected places, sources of pleasure Apart from that, of course magic wand, flogger, spider and ball gag, anal hook, hard and soft ropes, suckers, Japanese clamps... and many surprises.... caning wands, whipsā€¦..
Tommithan
Posted
I have all the typical toys. Dildos, leather cuffs, small flog, leather paddle, etc. my favorite though was the window shade rod. It was nice hexagonal rod that made the best caning marks. They lasted for weeks.
Posted
My mind and my body.
Posted
Brain and hands and fingers.
Posted
My belt. Itā€™s a thick 2ā€ Leviā€™s strap. Iā€™ve also got two paddles, one made from a boat oar, another from a piece of pallet wood that is around 30ā€ long. It gives me all the leverage I need and doesnā€™t hurt my back or my shoulder.
Posted
So we have a lot of toys and depending on the situation or the scene depends on what toys and how we use them. For orgasm control or ***d orgasm our favorite is the wand. Impact I prefer using a paddle made from a tire. My partner likes when I use floggers so like I said different scenarios we have differ t favorites to use.
Posted
The best tools I have ara my fingers. For sure. And if you want to check it out, just tell me. I usually reach unexpected places, sources of pleasure. Apart from that, of course magic wand, flogger, spider and ball gag, anal hook, hard and soft ropes, suckers, Japanese clamps... and many surprises...
Posted
Agree with the above. The world is open to perversions if your mind is open to it. For example: a street pothole isnā€™t just a potholeā€¦itā€™s a tool to increase the sensation from the plug in your subā€™s bottom while youā€™re out for a ā€œniceā€ drive. Keep your eyes open!
Posted
I agree with the first guy. Creativity and thinking out if the box is the best tool you can have. Mental stimulation is very powerful.
Posted
I agree, the most important tool in my suitcase is my creativity. I acknowledge that there are different motivations between Doms and Hedonists (submission and control vs. Sensations). A talented artist can create beautiful drawings with only a purple crayon, but he is still limited to monochrome grey scale drawings.

I could give my partner a warm, loving, and emotionally satisfying experience with just my hands and tongue.

Changing the scene to orgasm control (no orgasms with permissions) using restraints, electric nipple stimulation, partial sensory deprivation with 1 or 2 toys violating them, and careful application of wand style vibrator.s. After she finally has permission, she then has to endure seemingly endless waves of ***d orgasms against her will to the point of exhaustion.

The intent of both examples is essentially the same. And without the sillset required for the first example, the second one would be nothing more than chaotic sensory overload, enjoyed by nobody. If properl executed, I can induce intense nonsexual feelings like anxiety, ***, panic, frustration, anxiety, and euphoria.

I acknowledge that just because you CAN do something, it doesn't mean you should. That's why I primarily seek hedonist bottom and submissives who also enjoy strong sensations of pleasure and ***.
Posted
Apart from ropes, cane, belt, pegs, and of course my bare hands, the rest I improvise. I like to be spontaneous.
Posted
Stainless steel...g-spot...shit you might have given me one to look into! šŸ¤” I'm always looking to expand my little chest of toys!
Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:
The best toy I have is my mind, and that of those dominants I engage with - beyond that within my limits any other toys are just accessories to the experience.

Well put

Posted
If I dont have a toy i need I go off and make it ... Ive been making my own flogger, slappers , crops for the last 20ish years also make my own anklets,cuffs,collars and bondage belts
Posted
As a pet my favorite is a bull hair whip because of the texture, silicone rabbit vibrator for dual pleasure, ultra violet wand for stimulation (especially while tied and blindfolded), wax play on the back and ass, and *** collar

If playing in public I like a collar/leash and Bluetooth butterfly vibe
Posted

Any toys are only as good as the enjoyment (***) gained by the person for whom they are intended.

I find it odd when toys claim to be the best for anything specific - as per the OP, for example, g-spot stimulation. Every persons anatomy is different so it is difficult to have a one size fits all approach (no pun intended) and award a ā€œbest in classā€.

Also, slightly off topic, I find it somewhat icky to use toys that have been used with/on someone else previously. Iā€™m aware this is one of my weird idiosyncrasies (and yes, Iā€™m aware ā€œbody partsā€ will have previously been used with others) but itā€™s how I am.

I am inclined to agree with @gemini_manĀ though - the best toy in oneā€™s arsenal is, without a doubt, the mind.Ā 

Posted
A mind is the greatest tool ! Love that response..