Doms, what toys/tools do you use?

Fu****

Posted
8 hours ago, gemini_man said:
The best toy I have is my mind, and that of those dominants I engage with - beyond that within my limits any other toys are just accessories to the experience.

I'll bite...
But, can you display it on a duvet and snap a picture of it to show off on Fet like all the 'real' D's do?? 🤣😂🤣😂

Posted
14 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'll bite...
But, can you display it on a duvet and snap a picture of it to show off on Fet like all the 'real' D's do?? 🤣😂🤣😂

Having just checked my pics here (other websites may be available) I can safely say that I can't...but then I'm not a "real" D, or for that matter an "unreal" D 😂🤣

Posted

easiest thing to do is go rummage around thrift stores and find things that can be used ... I just picked up a cutting board w/ handle for 2.99 today all i need to do is clean it resand it and stain it add a few things possibly and it will be used on someone .

Posted
Should never use SH toys ever!! Be safe and use your own as you know where they have been, I keep a simple small bullet vibe and some restraints handy, if I need anything else I’ll expand and buy new
Posted
2 hours ago, hellvetica said:

easiest thing to do is go rummage around thrift stores and find things that can be used ... I just picked up a cutting board w/ handle for 2.99 today all i need to do is clean it resand it and stain it add a few things possibly and it will be used on someone .

I have a cutting board and I used it as spanking paddle if sub is it into *** or *** play.
I nailed bottle caps to the board for CBT and when in a sadistic mood I spank with the caps side instead of the other side which is a normal cutting board.

Posted
13 hours ago, saint-charles303825 said:
Great question.
For me each of my partners has a toy that I most like using on them.

My more intense bottom has a wonderful natural reaction to a cane.

My more sensual bottom loves her Lush and Hush and how I show her off online.

For me though florentine flogging was my first skillset learned after joining the community, so I have a soft spot in my heart for a good pair of leather floggers.

Leather floggers are the best

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’m more of a Soft Dominant type but I love the look on her face when I am inflicting pleasurable *** with whips and paddles belts and other items that are acceptable in a session I am very intrigued by edging my sub or play partner with dildos and other toys of our choice in the session