Pizza, beer, and anal webcam on the side (part 5)

Posted
Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story about a man named Santos that was adopted. This is NOT an incest fantasy.

Rebecca has always been an exhibitionist. She loves the feeling of being watched. She enjoyed the thought of Santos watching her ass going up the stairs and wondering what he was thinking. She would be a liar if she said she never thought of how big his package was. Once when Santos was visiting from college she caught a glimpse of his outline while he was sleeping. “Let's go to your room. I do not want mom to overhear”, said Santos. Rebecca led the way to the room switching that fine ass all the way. Santos was trying all his mental exercises to calm down but his natural primal instincts are hard to maintain. Think of sad thoughts he kept telling himself. Santa getting run over by a reindeer, falling down a flight of stairs, jury duty, but nothing was working. They entered Rebecca's room and Santos closed the door behind them. Rebecca hiked up her basketball jersey and sat on the bed criss-cross applesauce. Her camel toe stared Santos in the face making it hard for him to focus. Santos distracted his vision with a jewelry box on Rebecca's dresser. “Has there been anything new happening in your life Rebecca?”, asked Santos. “Nope. Same job, and still no man or kids. How about you?”, replied Rebecca. Santos wanted to say yes, I'm lusting over this anal queen on the internet and I think she's you, but refrained. “Same here. Just a lot on my mind lately”, replied Santos. Rebecca motioned for Santos to come sit on the bed with her. “I better not. I think better when I'm standing up”, said Santos. Rebecca studied Santos for a second and said, “Santos, you know you can tell me anything. This is a no judgment zone and your secrets are safe with me”. The primal in Santos immediately started yelling, tell her, tell her how you watched this anal webcam girl and you think it's her and now you cannot stop thinking about fucking her in the ass. Tell her now. Santos turned to face the dresser and looked at himself in the mirror. His fingernails were digging into the wood. He looked Rebecca in the eyes through the mirror and said, “Is this really a no judgment zone? You will not get mad at anything I say?. “You have my word”, said Rebecca. Santos pushed some items on the dresser to the side, spun around, and sat on the dresser. He looked Rebecca in the eyes and started from the beginning. He told her how web searches led him to discover that he was a primal. How he likes to have his intercourse. Some of the things women have allowed or requested him to do to them. The bondage, cages, spankings, floggings, roleplay, CNC, the whole kit and kaboodle. Santos stopped just short of Rectum Ravishing Red when Rebecca interrupted. “Santos may I share something with you now?, she said. While Rebecca and Santos was upstairs, mom grabbed her laptop and went into the basement. The basement was a fully furnished and equipped 2-bedroom apartment. A house within a house. Mom grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and went into the bedroom. She placed the laptop on the dresser, clapped her hands like a naughty girl and thought what dirty deed shall she do tonight.