Favorite Play Style? Serious, Casual, or Fun?

Ne****

Posted
As a rope bottom, I tend to enjoy more serious scenes for complex ties and especially for complicated suspension series! Like you had said, for me it’s an intense experience too and I tend to get into a more quiet, intimate rope space where everything else falls away and it’s just my rigger and I.

For less intense ties and/or ties with a new rigger, though, I tend to be a lot more casual and fun! Every session is different, of course, and I tend to be a lot for playful with some riggers or dom’s than others. I don’t often do much audience interaction myself because I usually zone in on my dom/rigger (or doms if that’s the situation!) and everything else falls away 😅 I would have to try pretty hard to involve onlookers while in rope or sub space and it would probably take me out of it just a touch unless they were to come up and jump in as another Dom or rigger figure.
Posted
Gotta be casual, I’m not into electric play unless with a 24/7 partner because then you learn there limits quicker and more efficiently
Posted
It has to be a mix between serious and fun scenes for me I enjoy the intense more serious scenes but as it comes to a close I also enjoy the whole have fun aspect of it when I can but I do lean more towards serious scenes
Posted
I tend to be serious overall, though spots of fun play find their way through in more public space. My kink experience is usually exclusive to the bedroom so there's no audience to comment, and my goal is consistently to make sure my partner is at the peak of their pleasure as much as I can.
Posted
new to everything, I would want that intensity, focus on learning on both sides, rigging and being restrained
Posted
Casual fun scenes are a perfect mix for me
Posted
I've never done a scene in front of an audience (only in the bedroom) and I can flux between serious and casual/fun, but I usually like casual.
Posted
It all depends on the conversation between what you desire and your partner.
Posted
They're all good types. It depends who you're playing with, where and the type of scene. Being a brat in a scene is always fun!
Posted
July 25, antigravitytie said:
As a rope bottom, I tend to enjoy more serious scenes for complex ties and especially for complicated suspension series! Like you had said, for me it’s an intense experience too and I tend to get into a more quiet, intimate rope space where everything else falls away and it’s just my rigger and I.

For less intense ties and/or ties with a new rigger, though, I tend to be a lot more casual and fun! Every session is different, of course, and I tend to be a lot for playful with some riggers or dom’s than others. I don’t often do much audience interaction myself because I usually zone in on my dom/rigger (or doms if that’s the situation!) and everything else falls away 😅 I would have to try pretty hard to involve onlookers while in rope or sub space and it would probably take me out of it just a touch unless they were to come up and jump in as another Dom or rigger figure.

I understand. I wouldn't recommend trying to *** yourself into something you're uncomfortable with. I made that mistake before, and suffered top drop as a result. I didn't even realize tops could drop!

Posted
July 30, mouseness said:
They're all good types. It depends who you're playing with, where and the type of scene. Being a brat in a scene is always fun!

Being a brat during a scene is fun for both the players and the audience in my experience! I definitely enjoy playing with bratty bottoms.

Posted
July 28, Tacojohn74 said:
It all depends on the conversation between what you desire and your partner.

That's true, but everyone has preferences on how they prefer to play. Finding a compatible play partner is an important step in fulfilling kink play.

Posted
July 27, HorrorGuy83 said:
I've never done a scene in front of an audience (only in the bedroom) and I can flux between serious and casual/fun, but I usually like casual.

Going to a dungeon party isn't for everyone, but I highly recommend visiting a few. Even if it's only to discover that dungeons aren't for you. It's nice to be surrounded by people with similar interests.

Posted
July 26, Bruinzer said:
new to everything, I would want that intensity, focus on learning on both sides, rigging and being restrained

Intense scene can be very fun and fulfilling, while leaving you feeling emotionally spent afterwards. It's not easy to find someone that will match your energy, but it's very rewarding when you do.

Posted
July 26, Alxdmnt said:
I tend to be serious overall, though spots of fun play find their way through in more public space. My kink experience is usually exclusive to the bedroom so there's no audience to comment, and my goal is consistently to make sure my partner is at the peak of their pleasure as much as I can.

As long as you're not neglecting your own interests in the process, that's a goal many would appreciate being on the receiving end of.

Posted
July 26, Lilhowlingwolf said:
It has to be a mix between serious and fun scenes for me I enjoy the intense more serious scenes but as it comes to a close I also enjoy the whole have fun aspect of it when I can but I do lean more towards serious scenes

Sometimes scenes can be like that. Nothing says you can mix and match play styles, if that's what you enjoy!

Posted
July 25, dragracer91 said:
Gotta be casual, I’m not into electric play unless with a 24/7 partner because then you learn there limits quicker and more efficiently

Hah! I feel that you can quickly find out anyone's limits pretty quickly when you pull out the electro kit.

Posted
I like serious ones, but have full on busted out laughing during sessions.
Posted
I’m into most styles of sexual play
Posted
All of the above depending on circumstance like explained above. Variety is spice of life.
Posted
Fun and casual to start to warm up, and then we turn serious.
Posted
For myself, I have been out of practice for some time. So, I am sticking to casual until i feel comfortable with gonzo, as well as finding another i can trust.