Threesome/Foursomes, What to expect.

th****

Posted
It's amazing if you go in with no conception or expectations. Enjoy yourself. Don't get totally wasted before you play and talk about your limits before. Enjoy n have fun
Posted
I don't understand? I mean, don't do anything without consent. Basically, discuss with each party their and your expectations and what is and isn't acceptable.
There isn't isn't script?
Posted
Get together and talk about it all together and then when you do meet for the party time you will know each other and not be so nervous
Posted
The setup always varies, but the best expectation is that things will be either really uncomfortable or weird at first. Usually, there needs be talks of comforts and discomforts, do's and don'ts, and the limits of everyone.
Actually setting things up takes effort from everyone, not just one side, and it requires proper communication and respect (per usual).
The difficulty of things varies from person to person, couple to couple, but ultimately, if everyone is communicating and being respectful, it can be a really fun time!
Posted
Myself and my partner have played in a threesome with 2 differnt females, both very doffernt experiences.

The 1st we made a few mistakes and got a little to close to the female involved which caused both myself and bisexual partner to feel a fair amount of jealously. This was only caused becuase we got very friendly and comfortable with the individual which led the introduced female to have feelings for us wanting to explore the idea of poly which we are not into.

The 2nd experience we made it clear that we only wanted NSA action and we met for a drink on the first meet spoke openly about what we wanted and made sure we were comfortable in eachothers company and a week later booked a hotel met for a drink before hand to ease the nerves and then went to room banged all night. Left in the morning and all was fine.

Something we learnt is important when doing this, is after you have met with your added extra it's important that you have passionate live making sex afterwards just the 2 of you this helps ease any of the feelings that you may have about the night.

During your meets its important that everyone is included in the play equally and not ignored during the session, everyone's play should be equal.

Men make sure you show your woman plenty of attention and affection afterwards. Aftercare is very important, even if play was not kinky.

Happy to share more information with anyone that has any further questions. šŸ˜€
Posted
Have had a few 3 some me male and 2 females ever time. Most of mine were random and but much setup. First one each person got 90 second to say ok Iā€™m into this I try that and this is 100 no stop. We all came up with stop right away word. If anyone said it everything stoped. This way it was easy and fun.
Posted
You have so be careful, you're gonna have a favorite, and give them all the affection, make sure to consider the other person, so they dont get jelous
Posted
If your know figure one what your ok with and not ok with. Iā€™m ok with anything as long as everyone can waa lk afterwards lol šŸ˜‚ way beck then I wouldnā€™t do anal to any girl so that wasnā€™t tried. First one had alot of drinking before. Iā€™m very handy in a rough way one girl found it to much. Her ass was like purple when I was done. Have fun and try and let lose donā€™t over think things.
Lsmart938
Posted
A different angle ?

You know - the advice so far - all sounds so sensible .. but also to add that only the committed people will talk in advance and as plans progress.

Theres a lot of chat and bravado ā€¦ and let downs .. so if you get to the stage of talking about the detail of your warm up event thatā€™s a good sign since a lot of ā€œwould beā€™sā€ will drop out as you get deeper into arrangements.

So use that planning and meeting stage for multiple purposes.

Good luck šŸ¤ž
Posted
Each experience is different. I've met couples at their houses or hotels... Been to hotel parties. There's usually an excited, nervous feeling the first time... Each encounter has been different. You can't really predict much. A lot of times, people don't show up... When dealing with the human element, it's really hard to anticipate anything... Larger crowds like in a hotel party can be easier to anticipate. I've seen 5 girls climb on a bed naked together and the bed collapse... Expect the unexpected...
Posted
Every single encounter, even between the same partners will be different... every time. Daddy and I broke our bed once with a friend, another time we had a friend get stuck after falling over between the tiny spot between bed and wall... we had a partner who accidentally 'revisited her lunch during a BJ (we.got her cleaned up in the shower and changed sheets and ended up cuddling for 4 hours instead) and Daddy and I have had many other encounters where nothing of that sort happened and all went pervectly smooth.

Point here is don't take things too serious and enjoy whatever happens, and learn to go with the flow

~Duckie
Posted
Didn't honestly plan anything out. One thing lead to another, a smirk and a head nod yes, and things happened naturally like it was choreographed. My satisfaction comes from others enjoyment and pleasure, and everyone was so happy and enjoying the time so much so that I was like a lil kid waking up on Xmas morning every second of it. I wouldn't suggest it to ppl who are jealous or any level of selfish when pondering the possibility of sharing their lover. It's ok to want your partner to only desire you, your touch, your body and soul. But don't partner please yourself into a situation you can not handle. It will destroy you and your relationship
Posted
Everyone has to be honest with themselves and speak up if they're feeling neglected, Left out, or someone is getting too much attention. Unless it's purely transactional, someone will most likely feel awkward or jealous. Be ready for that.
Posted

there's no script - but - ideally you should have an idea of consent beforehand (or if something spontaneously happens - like, check before you do something) - and also clarity on when things like condoms are needed (some people happy to do OWO but not PIV without.Ā  Some people want condoms for any penetration)Ā 

but even in threesome, foursome, moresome - boundaries could include that person x doesn't do anything with person y - above the usual hazardĀ 

Ā 

Posted
Definitely during there will be awkward moments and laughter hopefully... but don't go in with certain expectations.
Posted
FFM I was surprised by the smells with two femalesšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø and recommend a lot of FF play before the male gets involved to avoid jealousy. MFM make sure you know the Both maleā€™s intention if they are bi/gay/straight and if the other M is ok with that.
Posted
Boundaries Boundaries No the Boundaries
It makes for more fun.
Posted
There will be a lot of laughter! Like someone else said, it can be awkward. Make sure you talk about expectations, boundaries, etc especially if you're including BDSM into sex.
Posted
I believe connections everything... Even if it's only for that moment
Posted
I have never asked to for group sex. I have always been invited inI would never try to talk someone into something especially a commented relationship. Think about someone try to talk you into being bisexual if your not fellas. Guys need to stay in their lane. Less is more. It's much better when the women have a real connection. Even if they just met. Don't be disappointed if it's one and done. I have swingdar. Even if they are just thinking about experiences they want to try but have not acted on it yet. I can't explain it. I don't consider myself a big swinger. I was in a thrupple (live in) about 6 years ago for 18 months. The three of us had sex together maybe 5 times and usually when we were out of town and doing something new. Waterfalls tropical waterfalls
Posted

My Mistress and I met another sub dom couple and swapped partners.
I found it difficult to switch of my feelings for my Mistress and worship and f**k someone else in front of her.
I explained to her afterwards that I didn't enjoy it because my feelings of devotion are for her only and it was difficult for me to worship and f**k someone else without a connection.

Posted
There is a difference between romantic sex and just sex. Romantic sex is shared with your partner. Sex is just for the fulfillment of getting off. That's how i have gotten passed it. I have done all of it 4 sum partner swap 3 sum mmf ffm.
Posted
Thank you everyone for your advice and insights it is going to help us a great deal. -Dragoness
Posted
Have wanted to chat with from when I first came on to this platform