Threesome/Foursomes, What to expect.

th****

Posted
You have to be secure with your partner and have rules between you two and rules for the group. One in all in, One out all out!!! That should be number 1
Posted
July 25, kinkycoupla said:
Myself and my partner have played in a threesome with 2 differnt females, both very doffernt experiences.

The 1st we made a few mistakes and got a little to close to the female involved which caused both myself and bisexual partner to feel a fair amount of jealously. This was only caused becuase we got very friendly and comfortable with the individual which led the introduced female to have feelings for us wanting to explore the idea of poly which we are not into.

The 2nd experience we made it clear that we only wanted NSA action and we met for a drink on the first meet spoke openly about what we wanted and made sure we were comfortable in eachothers company and a week later booked a hotel met for a drink before hand to ease the nerves and then went to room banged all night. Left in the morning and all was fine.

Something we learnt is important when doing this, is after you have met with your added extra it's important that you have passionate live making sex afterwards just the 2 of you this helps ease any of the feelings that you may have about the night.

During your meets its important that everyone is included in the play equally and not ignored during the session, everyone's play should be equal.

Men make sure you show your woman plenty of attention and affection afterwards. Aftercare is very important, even if play was not kinky.

Happy to share more information with anyone that has any further questions. 😀

I agree with aftercare for sure, my partner and I always make it a point to have time with each other and he’s always showing affection during and after. He also makes a point to ask questions to make sure he has consent.

Posted
My experience is only FFM. Umm it can be fun, somebody to kiss while being sucked, something to watch while being close by. And best sleep after
Posted
As someone who was in a FFM Polycule for over 3 years, I can say it definitely is the best inside and outside the bedroom
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Are u doing it with someone u trust or someone u in love with cause outcomes are different
Posted
Me and wolf are husband and wife, dominant and submissive. We are looking at other couples at the moment. We are slowly getting to know a few of them. We want to be friends first and see where it goes from there. - Dragoness
Posted
My first step in preparing is to eliminate any expectations. Also, just let the energy of the moment guide those involved. And, avoid hyperemotional situations or statements - be respectful.
Posted
Can you please clarify hyper emotional situation for me -Dragoness
Posted
Sure. I have had one situation where someone had a PTSD moment due to something that was acted out. The person that triggered it honestly didnt mean harm, but they definitely should have asked some probing questions before they decided to just switch and intensify the emotional setting.
Posted
.....I have had nothing but bad experiences with ffm honestly. I don't know if I will have PTSD but is there a way to minimize the risk of that? I mean we are getting to know the couples we are interested in playing with. Is there something else we can do? I don't want to ruin the fun or anyone if it happens - Dragoness
Posted
Well, the lesson i learned from that experience was to ask probing questions before performing a trauma-like situation. It is also a matter of reading one's audience. If you barely know someone you might have to consider that some intense scenarios you are curious about was experienced for real by an individual. Conversely, i have had exes that indulged in ***d and restrained scenarios because of past traumas. So, in the end, gettong to know the individuals on more than an acquainted level would be the best direction. Not only would you learn of past experiences that source their fetishes or limitations, but mistakes would be less likely felt as an act of spite or malice.
Posted
I'm sure I'll have plenty as I try to figure out how to deal with the past trauma so it doesn't affect anything for anyone as I mentioned above. To clarify this all happened before wolf - Dragoness
Posted
There are a few concepts i can share with you. They can be a tool to assist in recovery. But i hit my icebreaker limit. If you send me a message i will even send some charts.
Posted
Make sure everyone’s communicating and on the same
Page. I did a fmf and it went terrible. We had dinner everything was cool but the girls
Partner got
Super
Jealous a few minutes in and it got
Awkward and I got soft and that was that.

Mmf can be difficult for different reasons but I think the payoff is generally better because everyone has a job to do.
Posted
Make sure both of you truly realise what is happening. Have an in detail conversation about acts and so on. Ensure you both know what the limits are, keep to them and make it clear that either party can call an end to it. Last thing you want is to create *** (or receive ***) by your partner discovering they don't like seeing you with someone else. Go slowly to start with and check your partner's reactions. You don't want another man to be balls deep in your Mrs, to her obvious pleasure, and then realise it makes you feel like shit.

I would suggest not involving someone you know, especially the first time.
Posted
There's only so much that a couple can do, but add another or a couple and There's so much more to explore. However if you want to try this, you must make sure that you're secure with your relationship and the same goes with the other players. Just know that jealousy has no place in this type of play! Make sure that everyone is on the same page, like can you play without the other or both must be present when having sex. This is one of the biggest reasons shit goes bad. Surprises can turn out bad, make sure everyone involved know any rules that you might have. Wouldn't recommend a bi Surprise ,without knowing that everyone is okay with it. But if you can stay true to your partner and you believe that your partner will do the same, then it's the greatest fun you can imagine.
Posted
Thank you for the advice! It's greatly appreciated. And yeah we want to get to know those we are wanting to invite to join us. It's a slow process but we'd rather know the people and at least make friends with them before doing anything intimate.