Enjoyyy

Posted
That night started pretty much the same as any other club night for Lilly. Her room was strewn with rejected outfits and random pieces of jewellery, but she had finally decided on her clothes and was just finishing off her make-up when an impatient voice called from the living room.

"Are you nearly done yet? We want to see!" The high pitched voice belonged to her friend Lauren. She and her boyfriend, or for this night 'Master' had arrived a half hour ago, and she Lilly had just buzzed them in and left the door open before retreating to her room to finish getting ready. They knew where the drinks were and to help themselves.

"Just a minute" she called back studying her reflection in the full length mirror. It would do she decided. She was wearing the most fetishist outfit she could create from her vanilla wardrobe, if tonight went well, she was seriously going to have to buy some new clothes. She laughed at the thought, like she needed a reason to go out and buy more clothes. But for tonight what she had would do she decided, Knee high black leather boots with a 3 inch heel, not exactly a stiletto but thin enough for her. She wasn't the most confident person in heels. Sheer black stockings flowed up her legs to the just above knee length black denim skirt which zipped all the way up the side. She would have to be careful not to flash her undies when she was sitting she thought. Especially since she wasn't actually wearing any. She still wasn't sure if that was a good idea or not, but it made her feel kinda kinky, and tonight she definitely wanted to feel kinky.

The skirt led up to her favourite top, a brand new black satin corset, with black lace trim. It held in her belly nicely and pretty much showed off her boobs to the world. Not a bad view even if she did say it herself. And finally the makeup. Since she was all in black she had decided to go for the full gothic look. Pale skin, black eyeliner, dark, dark eye shadow flowing right up to her nicely plucked eyebrows, and as much volumising mascara as her eyelashes could hold. The only colour was the scarlet splash of her lipstick, the same colour as she had ***ted her carefully trimmed nails, and the dark chocolate brown of her long silky straight hair as it fell partly over her right eye. Yup she decided, running her fingers through the unusual feel of it - normally it had a wave to it, but she'd straightened it to within an inch of its life - she was definitely ready for her first fetish night.

Grabbing her vodka lime and lemonade off the shelf next to her mirror, she took a drink and walked through to the living room pausing for a reaction. They both looked up when she stopped at the door. Llauren was in the middle of taking a drink and ***d when she saw her, "Wow, you look amazing! I love that corset, I wish I'd seen it before you did." She glanced at her boyfriend Mark "What do you think Mark, how good does she look?"

Mark smiled, he was pretty quiet most of the time, but when he said something he generally meant it. "She looks great." He agreed, "But your corset is just as sexy." I smiled at their reaction. It was pretty much what I had expected. Lauren was dressed all in white - white leather corset, short white skirt, no tights or stockings, soft white calf high leather boots with little kitten heels, and a white collar with her name on it, or rather Kitty. Marks pet name for her. And 'pet' was right. Her nickname had been Kat for years and just recently she'd extended that to be a part of her way of life as well. For tonight she was Kitty and Mark was Master - to her anyway. And he was dressed for the part, White Jacobean shirt that tied shut rather than buttoned, open at the neck. Black leather trousers that clung to his legs and backside, black new rock boots, long black hair tied back and held with a mother of pearl clasp, a black leather coat on the sofa beside him. He looked totally relaxed, despite never having worn leather trousers before. A sexy Master for a sexy Kitty.

Lilly was planning to find her own Master, and if the night went well that was just what she was going to do. "Thanks, you look great as well, both of you. Either of you got the time?" The club opened at 10.30, so they were having a few drinks in the house before heading out. They weren't planning to be there till about 11.30 anyway, they didn't want to be first in the door not knowing what to do.

"It's your flat; don't you think it's about time you got a clock in here or something?" Laurens answer was typical, even as she searched through her bag for her phone.

"I have one in the kitchen and never look at it. I normally just use my phone which is sitting right next to you by the way, or the TV." Llauren gave up searching for her phone and picked up Lilly's from the table.

"10.52" she said, "How long will it take us to get to this club?"

"I'm not totally sure, walking, maybe 20 minutes max, taxi 5" Lilly laughed. She could actually normally walk there in 10, but Lauren wasn't the fastest walker, and she definitely didn't want to try her usual pace in these heels.

Llauren laughed as well, "Taxi it is then." She said "Bring on more alcohol!"

The taxi dropped them at the corner of the high street, just along the road from the club, Forbidden Candy. They could see a few people standing around outside, some because of the smoking ban, but there was a queue of one or two. Lilly felt butterflies in her stomach and not for the first time in the last couple of weeks wondered if this was a good idea. It was too late to back out now she told herself, besides if she didn't do this, she would always wonder. They moved up the queue and in 5 more minutes paid their entrance fee and were inside. The music that hit them as soon as they walked in was heavy rock which suited her just fine, and on first glance, it could have been any regular Rock/Metal night they were at. They made their way to the bar to order drinks and began to notice the differences. First of all the clothing was a little more out there, there was a lot more visible skin than at a normal rock night, although, probably not more than was bared at a regular dance club, but it was different parts of the body that were visible.

"Look!" Lauren hissed in her ear, pointing unobtrusively to a corner, a man was facing the corner leaning into it. His only item of clothing was footwear and a pair of lederhosen, leaving his ass bare for two girls to take it in turn to beat him, one with a paddle, and the other with a whip.

Her eyes widened as she watched, not sure if she was turned on by the sight or disgusted. Thinking about it for a moment she decided she was neutral, it didn't do it for her, but it didn't make her want to run either. She turned back to the bar and finally caught the barman's eye.

"I've got the first round," she said "Vodka lime and lemonade for me. What do you guys want?"

Lauren ordered a Kopperberg, and Mark a beer.

"First time here?" The barman asked. there seemed to be a lull in orders so he had a moment to chat.

"Yeah, is it that obvious? First time to any Fetish club actually, any tips?" Lilly smiled as she answered him, she was already a little tipsy. Beside her Llauren and Mark had turned to look around some more, taking in the decor. It was underground, so it was all old stone walls there were fake tapestries with scenes of fetish activities all stylized white on black. They could see stairs leading to another room further underground, and an archway, leading to another on the same level.

The barman smiled back "You've picked a pretty good night to be your first, most of the people in here are pretty friendly and all the regulars are very welcoming. They all know how to take no for an answer, you looking for anything in particular? I might be able to point you in the right direction."

"I'm not looking for anything too serious just now, like I said it's my first time at a fetish club...I guess I..."

A slightly drunken voice interrupted her "She's looking for a Master." Lauren giggled as Lilly glanced at her. "Well you weren't going to say it outright were you?"

Lilly had to laugh "I guess not. It doesn't mean you had to though!" She turned back to the barman. "Can you just tell us what's in the other rooms?"

He grinned and accepted the change of subject. "Up here is pretty much like a normal club, except for the occasional whipping or spanking. Down the stairs is the playroom. Some fetish equipment for people to use and space for people to watch. Through the archway is the dance floor, with some semi private cubbyholes where people can indulge themselves in a little more privacy, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't mind people checking if they're empty looking in on you every so often. That's about it really." He noticed someone calling him from down the bar. "Gotta go. If you have any questions just ask someone, like I said everyone is pretty friendly, they've all been new to the scene at some point!" She watched him as he headed down the bar to the guy who had called. She had started to look away, but the guy at the bar caught her attention. Boy was he yummy. She stared at him and clutched Laurens arm.

"Oh boy I think I'm in love." She whispered Lauren turned to see what she was staring at. He was tall maybe a couple of inches over 6 feet. Maybe 4 or 5 inches taller than Lilly in her heels. Dark hair, almost black in dark of the club, and just long enough to run your fingers through, without being too long. He was wearing a shirt similar to Marks but with old style ruffles down the front. Black bondage trousers, with straps and clips she wouldn't know what to do with; they were tight at the ass and showed off his backside but baggy down the legs. He had broad shoulders and lightly muscled arms, there wasn't any fat on him, but he wasn't slim either, a trim waist and gorgeous legs from what she could see. He turned slightly to face the barman, and she caught a glimpse of his face, strong jaw line straight nose, slight shadow on his chin promising to be a little rough. She couldn't see the colour of his eyes from this distance but boy he had a gorgeous smile!

Lauren looked at her. "Go talk to him." She said, "That's what we came here for isn't it? For you to meet some guys?" Lilly just looked at her.

"You honestly think I'm just going to walk over there and talk to him? You do realise who you're talking to don't you?" Lauren sighed and looked down before glancing back up.

"You have a point. But I'm not doing it for you!"

"What!?" Lilly almost squealed "You better not! I swear if you say anything to him...!"

"Anything to whom?" a deep smooth voice said behind her. She whirled around and he was right there in front of her. Smiling.

"Oh God, don't do that to me! I almost died" He grinned down at her but didn't move away.

"I'm Jack" he said holding out his hand, "Euan said you guys are new here. Thought I'd come over and introduce myself, but If I'm not welcome..." He grinned again, as if he knew exactly the effect he was having. Come to think of it he probably did. He probably had women falling all over themselves for him. Oh God she was babbling inside her own head.

She took a deep breath and shook his hand, it was dry and warm, and she could feel the strength in it. Looking up at his eyes she found they were a deep grey. "I'm Lilly." She said "and this is Lauren and Mark. Sorry for shouting at you, but you scared me half to death; I couldn't help it."

He nodded to Lauren and Mark then grinned again "That's ok," he said "It was such a pretty little squeal you gave, I might just have to find ways to make you do it again" she gave him the look, but he just grinned even more. "Want me to show you around?"

She sighed and nodded. Obviously she was destined to spend at least some of her night with him. From the way her body was responding, that would not be a problem.

Mark and Lauren had disappeared at some point to do their own thing, leaving her and Jack alone. They had spent the last hour chatting and joking around while he showed her around and introduced her to some of the other regulars. They had kissed a little and now he leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "There are things I want to do to you, but I get the impression you're not an exhibitionist, neither am I particularly except in specific circumstances, how about you come home with me and we discuss it hmm?' His warm breath whispered past her ear and made her stomach twist.

"What kind of things would those be?" She asked.

"Well, if I told you I have a playroom of my own, the main object of which is a big bed fully kitted out for bondage, what would you say?" He almost held his breath waiting for her reply, he was almost sure she would agree, but you could never be certain with the new ones. Of course, she acted as if she'd been coming to clubs like this since she turned 18 totally relaxed with the atmosphere, but that was no guarantee. When Euan had first pointed her out as a newbie looking for a Master he hadn't really believed him.

Most women were shy about what they really wanted the first time they came to a club. Of course if her friend were to be believed once you got past the outer shell Lilly wasn't shy in the least, and from what he'd seen so far it was the truth. He couldn't believe his luck, he'd only mentioned to Euan the week before that he wanted to meet someone new, not just to him, but to the games he liked to play in the bedroom. Someone he could introduce to the joys of the life he embraced, someone he could mould to his tastes. And suddenly here she was. A funny, independent woman, who seemed to be down for what he wanted. But he didn't want to scare her off by going too quickly for her.

She gasped at his words and felt her nipples tighten at the thought. Not really sure how to reply, she whispered hesitantly "Sounds good to me."

He looked at her suddenly serious. "I need you to know what you're letting yourself in for. To begin with, if you want to come home with me, you will address me as 'Master' in the bedroom at all times." And that's just the beginning he thought to himself, but we'll take the rest as it comes. His voice had become his Masters voice, gentle, yet firm. He would not take no for an answer.

She looked at him startled for a moment and then it gave way to anticipation. "Yes Master. Sounds good to me." Of course it wouldn't be that easy, he thought, she wasn't just going to accept everything he told her to do.

"Good." He replied, wondering if she would really submit that easily. He doubted it, but sometimes that could provide the best entertainment - to both parties. "Now go get your coat and bag from the cloakroom, go to the bathroom if you need to and wait for me at the front door." She gave him a sexy smile and nodded leaving without speaking. He smiled, so far, so good.

The taxi pulled up outside a regular terraced house, in a nice area of town. Jack had told her he was in business, but hadn't really gone into details. The taxi ride had been uneventful, some kissing and some petting, but when she had tried to stroke him through his trousers he had slapped her hand away, not enough to hurt, but so she didn't keep it there. "You will not touch me anywhere without permission, or unless I have already touched you in the equivalent place." He said, well that was an interesting rule. She was equal parts horny and ***ful anticipation, with just a little touch of nervousness in there as well. Was she really ready for this she wondered? The thought only lasted a second, the rest of her was ready to be fucked.

He led the way into the house, and through to the kitchen, He made them both a drink without asking. Vodka lime and lemonade for her and Whisky straight up for himself. "Before we begin, there are some ground rules we need to establish." he said, placing her drink in front of her. She nodded and he continued "Firstly, in this session I am your Master. If you do not obey me, you will be punished; there are different forms this punishment could take, but nothing that will cause long term or permanent *** or damage. If it is too much say the safe word, and I WILL stop," he grinned that deliciously sexy grin, "but be sure you do want me to stop, I don't want you saying the safe word and then asking me to start doing whatever it is I was doing again. "

Her lips curled up in a smile of her own. "Does that happen often?"

"Not really, not with me anyway, I'm a pretty good judge of when is enough depending on my partners experience and reactions. We'll start off pretty slowly since this is your first time, build up more serious play later...assuming you enjoy it as much as I think you will. So what do you want the safe word to be?"

She finished her drink and stood up. Walking over to him swayed seductively, watching for his reaction. She leaned in and whispered "Banana." And gave him a full open mouth kiss. He kissed her back and then gave her a hard swat on the ass, "what did I tell you in the taxi? You don't do anything until given permission, or until I initiate play on that part of the body.

Now, since you seem ready follow me through to the bedroom. On your hands and knees." She stepped back and looked at him. Did he think she was crazy? That she was just going to get on her hands and knees and follow him like a dog? He stepped closer to her his voice brooking no argument, "I said, get on your hands and knees" she smiled, oh this was going to be fun...

She backed up as he stalked forward until she was pressed up against the units behind her, waited until he was almost pressing against her, then "make me" she whispered. He smiled wolfishly at her and grabbed each of her wrists "oh it will be my pleasure" he answered. Letting go of her left wrist, he pulled her around so that she was facing the cabinets and pulled her right wrist behind her back, his other hand went to her left shoulder and he pushed so that she had to kneel, there was no way she could stay upright in her heels. "Well that was relatively easy," he smiled down at her. "Now let's make sure your not just going to get up again hmm?" He pulled open a drawer next to her and pulled out a little black collar with a heart shaped tag on it. "This is to be yours while you are under this roof. You will wear it from the moment you enter this house until the moment you leave, is that understood Lilly?"

She looked up at him, trying to keep her face from showing the effect he'd just had on her. She didn't want him to know how much she'd enjoyed being made to obey, but the truth was she could feel the core of tension inside her already and her pussy was throbbing in anticipation. He clipped the collar round her neck one handed and she found it was attached to a short lead. With him holding it down at his waist she wouldn't be able to stand upright comfortably. It was walk stooped over or crawl. "Now, come Lilly. We are going through to the bedroom." And with that he started to walk through the house she tried to stand and he gave a tug downwards on the collar, "uh uh Lilly, hands and knees. " She tried to stand again, and he pushed her head down and then slapped her ass, not a gentle slap this time. "I'm being gentle with you Lilly, but that will not last long if you persist in disobeying me." She wanted this to move on. He started to walk again, and this time she followed on all fours the simple action showing her his superiority to her, it was strangely empowering to have him overcome her so easily. Already she could feel a wetness seeping between the lips of her vagina.

When they got through to the bedroom he pulled her up and gave her a full kiss, opening her mouth with his tongue and kissing as if he was trying to eat her from the inside out. "I know how to reward as well as punish Lilly; if you are good you will be rewarded understand?" She shivered with the knowledge of what was to come. "Yes Master." She answered.