Pizza, beer, and anal webcam on the side (part 6)

Posted
Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story about a man named Santos that was adopted. This is NOT an incest story.

Rebecca has always been put in a position of leadership or power. She was always highly favored and expected to accomplish great things. Inside, she was just a young lady that wanted to be cared for and taken care of. She doesn't like making decisions or having people come to her for advice and answers. She wants to be told what to do, how to do it, and when to have it completed by. Even more so in intimate relationships. “Santos I'm not who I appear to be. I do not have all my shit together. Santos, I'm still a virgin. I mean, I have never been penetrated by a man. I have played with toys and have had other women play with toys on me, but never a man. Some of the things you have discussed, I want to try. I want to experience more with my sexuality”. The words coming from Rebecca’s mouth dazed Santos. He only processed pieces and was focused on virgin and bisexual. “I tell you I'm into kinky rough sex and you combat it with I'm a bisexual virgin. What kind of conversation are we having here?”, asked Santos. Rebecca thought for a moment while looking across at Santos. She's been noticing the rising and falling of his crotch area all night. She closed her eyes and thought more of her situation. She loves and trusts Santos. He's experienced in some of the things she wants to try and she always had an attraction and curiosity towards him. She took a deep breath, opened her eyes and let her soul speak. “Santos, I think we are having the conversation we were destined to have. I need your help, and with you initiating this conversation I believe you need or want my help too. Would I be correct?”, said Rebecca. Santos' *** rushed and he was rock hard. He gripped the edges of the dressers erecting his knuckles. “Are you Rectum Ravishing Red?”, asked Santos. Rebecca gasped and giggle. “WTF or who the fuck is a Rectum Ravishing Red?”, asked Rebecca with her giggle turning into a full blown laugh now that she repeated it out loud. Santos felt silly. It was no way Rebecca virgin ass was fucking on the internet. Santos thought devilishly that maybe that is something else Rebecca would like to try. “I have been fascinated by this anal lover I saw on the internet named Rectum Ravishing Red. I actually thought or maybe more so hoping she was you”, stated Santos. Rebecca did not know if she became wetter from the thought of Santos fantasizing about her or being watched by other people on the internet. “Tell me all about her Santos”, stated Rebecca.