Dating a Dom

Posted
As I entered the hotel, I made my way up to her door, knocking gently as I waited for her response. When she opened it, there she stood - a goddess in black high-cut thong briefs that accentuated every curve of her body. Her hair shone brightly under the dim light, and her nipples were hard with anticipation. Around her neck was a silver chain bearing the key to my chastity cage. She smiled seductively and held out her hand for me to give her my clothes. I quickly removed them and handed them over, feeling suddenly *** as she tossed them aside into a nearby cupboard. Standing before her, I waited for her commands. Instead of beckoning me in, however, she grinned mischievously and instructed me to turn around with my hands behind my back. Obediently, I complied, feeling the heat rise within me as I stood there naked except for the cage that contained my cock. She then snapped a set of handcuffs on my wrists before attaching a chain to them and dangling it at the back of my legs. After what felt like an eternity, she allowed me to face her again. With her leash in hand, she led me into the room, ensuring that I was no longer at risk for public display.

As she pulled me close for a kiss, her nipples pressed against my chest, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. With one hand holding tight to the leash between my legs, she guided me onto my knees before her. I felt the cold, hard floor beneath me as I knelt in submission, my bare feet feeling the rough texture of the stone. She placed my face between her thighs and allowed me to gently kiss her pussy, a proper greeting and show of obedience. When she was satisfied, she helped me up and attached leather cuffs to each of my wrists and ankles. I stood there, rubbing the circulation back into my wrists as she retrieved a length of rope from her sports bag by the bed. She tied one end around the cuff on my right wrist and raised my arm up towards the ceiling before attaching it to one of the bedposts. She repeated this process with the other arm, leaving me crucified without a cross. Then she attached ropes to my ankle cuffs and pulled them tightly as she attached them to the legs of the bed, spreading me wide between the posts. Finally, she removed the cage that had contained my cock, freeing me from chastity. My cock sprang to life within seconds, pre-cum almost flowing from it as I stood there, completely at her mercy.

As she looked into my eyes, her grip on my cock tightened, she began to massage me in slow, sensual strokes that sent shivers of pleasure coursing through my body. She teased the sensitive head of my cock with her fingertips, drawing out a deep moan from within me as I felt myself nearing orgasm. Just as I was about to explode, she suddenly stopped and took hold of my balls, firmly in a strong grip that caused me to release a deep moan of frustration. My legs weakened beneath me as I ached for the proper release that she had denied me. As she knelt in front of me, she gently kissed my swollen head while maintaining the pressure on my balls as she wrapped a lace around them. After securing this off with a healthy length hanging down, she attached it to the bed frame. The pressure on my balls felt immense, making it nearly impossible for me to even think about ejaculating. When she had me tightly secured, she gripped onto my erect penis and stroked it vigorously with both hands, causing me to feel an impending orgasm once again. However, just as I approached climax, she abruptly stopped, leaving my throbbing cock bouncing up and down in search of release. My cock was rock-hard, swollen and purple from head to base, with prominent veins that pulsated with each beat of my heart. Pre-cum continued to flow, connecting the tip of my penis to the carpet below like a delicate strand of liquid silk. She departed from our encounter, I stood there ***ly as the sound of the shower ran in the background. Despite her absence, my erect penis refused to subside, and a steady stream of pre-cum continued to drip down.

After she had finished showering, she emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel that barely concealed her damp curves. She approached me with a mischievous grin on her face, reaching out to untie my wrists and ankles. However, instead of setting me free completely, she placed my erect cock back into the confines of the chastity cage that had previously held it captive. With a sly smile, she instructed me to get down on all fours and begin servicing her orally with my mouth. As I dutifully obeyed her command, I couldn't help but feel both humiliated and aroused by the thought of being a toy at her disposal. She took her time, enjoying the view of me standing on all fours with my face between her legs As I kneeled before her, my tongue darted in and out. The sensation of her warmth enveloping me as I pleasured her was almost too much to bear, I knew I wasn’t allowed to stop until she felt satisfied with my service. Only then did she allow me to release my pent-up tension by cumming inside the confines of the cage. She placed a vibrator against the cage and commanded me to hold still. It wasn’t long before the hot jets of semen started spurting out of my cock and dripping all over the bars of the cage. As I panted in satisfaction, she chuckled softly before turning off the vibrator and walking away, telling me to wait for her to come back. I was on the floor waiting on my hands and knees, cock dripping from the cage and wondering what other twisted acts she had planned for us.