Pizza, beer, and anal webcam on the side (part 8)

Posted
Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story about a man named Santos that was adopted. This is NOT an incest fantasy

Santos described in detail to Rebecca about his night of pizza, beer, and anal webcam. How Anastasia went on a break and he was entertained by Rectum Ravishing Red. Rebecca listened in delight. During the recap she had to sit on her hands to prevent herself from rubbing her clit as Santos talked. When Santos was finished, Rebecca had one question she needed answered. “How do you know that Rectum Ravishing Red hair is red?”, asked Rebecca. “I don't to be honest, But I have a ginger/red hair kink so I was hoping. And since I'm being honest, the yelling in the bathroom was me cumming all over the bathroom to you and mom thinking one of you were Rectum Ravishing Red”, said Santos. Those words sent Rebecca's mind into overdrive. The thought of Santos masterbating to her made her nipples erect. Rebecca moved to the side of the bed and started opening and closing her legs back and forth trying to ease the pressure. “Would you share all of this with mom as you did with me?”, asked Rebecca. “Shit”, said Santos. “Can we process this before we get to that'', declared Santos. “You are right Santos So what is this? What are we going to do here? I would be lying if I said your feelings for me were not reciprocated”, Rebecca said while attempting to look Santos in the eyes but looking downward once they locked. Santos could smell savage in the air. He's been smelling it for a while but at this moment it just electrified. Reciprocated was the word that Santos needed to hear. He stepped down off the dresser and walked over to Rebecca. Rebecca sat straight up when she saw him coming, still looking down at the floor. Santos walked in front of Rebecca and stood squarely in front of her face. He slid his hands through Rebecca's hair from front to back to her shoulders and back again. It felt so smooth and silky in his fingers. The shininess of the red looks good between his fingers. He bent down to smell it. The scent of her shampoo made Santo growl in her ear. On his third trip through Rebecca's hair he pulled her hair back so she was looking up at him and gripped it tight. “Do you really want me to do the things I want to do to you, my pretty prey?”, asked Santos. Rebecca's kitty was still pulsing from the growl. With all that she could muster she whispered, “Please”. Santos gripped Rebecca's hair between his fingers in a firmer grip. He stood up and pushed Rebecca's face into his crotch. He rubbed her face up and down his shaft. He released Rebecca's hair and pushed her down on the bed. Santos removed Rebecca's black spandex cheeky shorts and pulled her legs until her firm ass was at the edge of the bed. He proceeded to get on his knees while pushing Rebecca's legs back exposing her ripe rosebud. He looked across at Rebecca as her eyes were already beginning to close in ecstasy and said, “Slut I hope you are ready”. Santos dove his face in-between Rebecca's ass cheeks and let his tongue gallop across his captured sphincter. Rebecca closed her eyes and moaned, “Fuck me Santos”.