BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
So far I found 5, I can't gimd the rest. Can anyone give me hints?
Posted
I don't understand because I'm lazy and only half read the rules which will screw me in the end, but true to form (that being never learning from past mistakes but it anting to try new things), I'm in
Posted
5 hours ago, HommeEtranger60 said:

#9 as described not giving an icon 🤷‍♂️

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Posted
8 hours ago, Allkinkno*** said:

I have gone through every tab, but I still only found 5 of the 8 or 9 there are

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, Tobyuwu said:

Can someone help me w #12?

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message I am unable to message you again. You are welcome to drop me a line if you would still like some help 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, Micha1 said:

Could someone please visit my profile. - Thanks.

I just checked your profile and see you have now found the icon which is great 😊

Posted
6 hours ago, dominionhub said:

Can the icons only be passed along through the site?

The game is available to play for free on all platforms - Desktop , Mobile Desktop and APP.  So you can share icons no matter what platform you choose to use. 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, pegmeifyoulike said:

All the clues for #9 stink. I've looked everywhere twice. I quit

Glad to see you didn't quit and found icon 9 😊

Posted
42 minutes ago, ValleyDomMaster said:

Where's clue 8 and unsure of clue 9

3 minutes ago, ValleyDomMaster said:

Can you help me with the 9th please pixie

Posted
With help, I have found them all, and now I need to pay attention go forward
Posted
I'm still lost.
Posted
2 minutes ago, stormy1234 said:

I'm still lost.

Happy to give you a hand however I am unable to message you due to your filters. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

sardonicus87
Posted
For those having trouble with #9... if you think you know where it is and it's not there, you're on the right track, you just have to go one step further... you can't just look through the peephole, you have to actually open the door.
Side note, I hate the ones like today, because it ***s you to go somewhere you don't necessarily want to go. I can't say more than that without giving it away, but I wish they wouldn't stick icons in the kind of location they've stuck it in today.
Posted
5 hours ago, Popabear said:

i have 8, but how many are released? 9?

Currently there are 9 available icons to collect. Icon 10 will be released later today at 3pm UK time. 

Posted
4 hours ago, clearlake-park356560 said:

Ne d more input

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message I am unable to message you again. You are welcome to drop me a line if you would still like some help 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

The game is available to play for free on all platforms - Desktop , Mobile Desktop and APP.  So you can share icons no matter what platform you choose to use. 😊

Sometimes I see an option to share icons with another user. Other times, I do not.

Posted
32 minutes ago, sardonicus87 said:
For those having trouble with #9... if you think you know where it is and it's not there, you're on the right track, you just have to go one step further... you can't just look through the peephole, you have to actually open the door.
Side note, I hate the ones like today, because it ***s you to go somewhere you don't necessarily want to go. I can't say more than that without giving it away, but I wish they wouldn't stick icons in the kind of location they've stuck it in today.

Would you mind answering in private message? I am genuinely curious. (I am not really "playing to win". Just having genuinely silly fun with this.)

Posted
34 minutes ago, dominionhub said:

Sometimes I see an option to share icons with another user. Other times, I do not.

The option will disappear as soon as a member has collected an icon.  You can only share icons with those who have none collected. 

Posted
I am still having trouble with #9.
I’ve read all the clues everyone has posted and I am still at a loss.
I visited profiles that have checked my page, went all around…at least I thought I did.
Would someone help me please?
Posted
35 minutes ago, Miss_Noir said:

I am still having trouble with #9.
I’ve read all the clues everyone has posted and I am still at a loss.
I visited profiles that have checked my page, went all around…at least I thought I did.
Would someone help me please?

Posted
anyone have grid #12, 16, or 19?