BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, BW1982 said:

Same.
It says there is one on there now. I can't find it.

I just checked your profile and see you have now found the icon, which is great 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, SexySeb said:

I've no idea what to do

2 hours ago, rome0216 said:

How to unlock them is my question

21 minutes ago, bbygirrl said:

how do i finddd

Welcome to the treasure hunt😊 I just checked your profiles and see you have collected an icon, so you are off to a good start.  You can find more icons by just hunting around, or alternatively you can use the clues posted throughout this forum thread that will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around the FET Universe and if you are in the right place you will find the icon overlapped on the screen. Tap icon and it will collect into your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership.

Currently there are 15 icons available to collect and a new icon will be released later today at 3pm UK time.

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

If you need further help, you are welcome to drop me a line. 

On 7/27/2024 at 8:10 PM, brazuca said:

Brat summer encourages you to enjoy life despite struggles. Join the Treasure Hunt and unleash your brattiness! B|

The term 'Brat Summer' gained popularity after British pop singer Charli XCX released her new album 'brat' last month. 'Brat' is not just a name, but a laissez-faire lifestyle. Picture carefree rebellion, or simply sluggish days spent lounging in bed with a pack of cigarettes after a messy party. What fits this treasure hunt better than winning access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Brats: A Deliciously Defiant Way to Play"?

:star2: This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from August 12th until September 4th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until September 4th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
Found 12 out of 24 smh
Posted
Can someone share with me all the clues?
Posted
29 minutes ago, Kingtr0vert said:

Found 12 out of 24 smh

Currently there are 15 available icons to collect, so you are only 3 short.  Ive sent you a message also. 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, Atapl0 said:

Can someone share with me all the clues?

Below is a complete list of my clues so far, but there are many other clues in this forum thread from other members which may also help,  you just need to scroll back through the comments to find them.

Also If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Birds of a feather flock together

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Will you go out with me 😍

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 19 - Tailoring your needs will help you enjoy the latest headlines 🗞️😊

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - swipe, swipe, tweak, spank 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - I spy with my little eye, a few footprints on the doorstep 😊

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Do you accumulate and save or do you spend them all at once?

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Is this a flyby or are you staying for a cuppa? 😊

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Are you an admirer from afar?

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 13 - Flash us those pearly whites 😁 

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - I’ve let my skeletons🩻 out the closet, have you?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Do you fish local or do you cast your line🎣 further afield for your catch of the day?

Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - Mirror, Mirror on the wall🪞are you the fairest of them all

Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 14 - You can silence me, you can vibrate me but if you push me, I will ring my bell

spandexthong
Posted (edited)

Clue 15 - Grid#14 - If you want to hear the latest then tell what you you want to be sent

Edited by spandexthong
Number error
Posted
OMG I have missed a few lol oh well will need to see what the clues are for each one from 12 to 15 lol
Posted
Oh found clue 15 lol
Posted

Hi so what's the point of this

Posted
2 hours ago, bigcountry1 said:

Hi so what's the point of this

Just a fun way to learn how to navigate the site and earn points towards premium memberships 🫶🏼

Posted

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - We are all ******* of the Kink Community.

Posted
Day156 Clue16 Grid 2- if you purchased your privilege status be it gold or platinum here you can check and find out
Yourstud87
Posted

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid #02 - To pay or not to pay that is the question. Being one of these comes with benefits

spandexthong
Posted

Clue 16 -Grid #2 - Star or Crown? Maybe neither? Check your options here.

Posted
Day 16
Clue 16
You get one of these for a magazine or news paper
cautiousswitch
Posted

Send a dildo for a sense of belonging.

Posted
13 hours ago, rome0216 said:
How to unlock them is my question

Just click on it

Posted
Could someone help me with a couple missing pieces, and shoot me an dm :) 🐥
Posted
I now have 16. I'm catching on thanks friends
Posted
Do you have to have a subscription to get clue 16?