BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
6 hours ago, bootslavesissy said:

Struggling with grid 23 the dark one I can't see it any where pls help

6 hours ago, kinkcurious2715 said:

I have 12 and can't seem to find the ones I'm missing..... Any help please

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
I don’t know which ones I have found and which ones I haven’t.. I need help!
Posted
5 hours ago, curious46269 said:

How do we get hints or clues?

4 hours ago, PrettyFunParker said:

Is there a list of all the clues? I have most of the parts but I can’t find 2 and don’t know which clues they correspond to

Below is a complete list of my clues so far, but there are many other clues in this forum thread from other members which may also help, you just need to scroll back through the comments to find them.
Also If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Birds of a feather flock together

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Will you go out with me 😍

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 19 - Tailoring your needs will help you enjoy the latest headlines 🗞️😊

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - swipe, swipe, tweak, spank 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - I spy with my little eye, a few footprints on the doorstep 😊

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Do you accumulate and save or do you spend them all at once?

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Is this a flyby or are you staying for a cuppa? 😊

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Are you an admirer from afar?

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 13 - Flash us those pearly whites 😁 

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - I’ve let my skeletons🩻 out the closet, have you?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Do you fish local or do you cast your line🎣 further afield for your catch of the day?

Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - Mirror, Mirror on the wall🪞are you the fairest of them all

Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 14 - You can silence me, you can vibrate me but if you push me, I will ring my bell

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - Are you with or without privileges? The choice is yours, whatever you prefer

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 23 - Your very own personal ‘Do Not Disturb’ list

**Note** - this icon is very dark and hard to see, so you might want to increase your screen brightness

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 07 - Just like a cold this is not a word you want to be passing around but it is something you should keep updated regularly

Posted
4 minutes ago, phoenix997829 said:

I don’t know which ones I have found and which ones I haven’t.. I need help!

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
17 minutes ago, crokitten said:

Im still missing quite a few would some be willing to help me find the last of them ?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I need help finding grid #18
Posted
1 minute ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

I need help finding grid #18

Happy to give you a hand but your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
Struggling with #20 and #23
Posted
I would like assistance and any
daddyletmein22
Posted
Anyone help out, can't seem to find nothing no matter how hard i try.
Posted
40 minutes ago, daddyletmein22 said:

For clue #17 it's the list of people you've 86'd. The circle is dark and if you scroll you'll find it more easily as the names will be less visible underneath it.

Posted
Can’t figure out number 7 for the life of me
Posted
missing grid #23 that's all I need so far
Posted
last comment deleted I think, but I can't find grid #23 the second to last square
Posted
Grid #7 - something you should never share, or others may take unwanted control!
Posted
1 hour ago, Rorusex said:
How do you mean? 86’d please?

86'd means kicked out. In other words banned. Where is your banned list?

Posted
4 hours ago, Cherrybob420 said:

Can’t find #16

3 hours ago, CMBdsm said:

Struggling with #20 and #23

2 hours ago, MrFabulousFox said:

I would like assistance and any

Have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, daddyletmein22 said:

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, ThicckDaddy said:

Can’t figure out number 7 for the life of me

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Posted
59 minutes ago, jordy1217 said:

missing grid #23 that's all I need so far

56 minutes ago, jordy1217 said:

last comment deleted I think, but I can't find grid #23 the second to last square

I  just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Posted
Ok I can't figure out the Clue for Grid #18. Is there another Clue??