BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
3 hours ago, omaha123 said:

No clue what this suppose to mean

I checked your profile and see you are uptodate, so glad you were able to work it out 😊

Posted

For those that are just joining the hunt, welcome 😊 and for those still catching up, below is a complete list of my clues so far, but there are many other clues in this forum thread from other members which may also help, so don't forget to check them out, you just need to scroll back through the comments to find them.
Also If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Birds of a feather flock together

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Will you go out with me 😍

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 19 - Tailoring your needs will help you enjoy the latest headlines 🗞️😊

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - swipe, swipe, tweak, spank 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - I spy with my little eye, a few footprints on the doorstep 😊

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Do you accumulate and save or do you spend them all at once?

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Is this a flyby or are you staying for a cuppa? 😊

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Are you an admirer from afar?

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 13 - Flash us those pearly whites 😁 

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - I’ve let my skeletons🩻 out the closet, have you?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Do you fish local or do you cast your line🎣 further afield for your catch of the day?

Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - Mirror, Mirror on the wall🪞are you the fairest of them all

Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 14 - You can silence me, you can vibrate me but if you push me, I will ring my bell

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - Are you with or without privileges? The choice is yours, whatever you prefer

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 23 - Your very own personal ‘Do Not Disturb’ list

**Note** - this icon is very dark and hard to see, so you might want to increase your screen brightness

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 07 - Just like a cold this is not a word you want to be passing around but it is something you should keep updated regularly

Day # 19 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 24 - Polish those conversational manners by following these, or you might just find yourself exiled

Day # 20 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 06 - How rosy are your cheeks? 

Posted
I’m just starting and got 17 of them but idk where the rest of them are
Posted
Can somebody help me I don't know how to give away the icons
Posted
8 minutes ago, CumPlayPasadenaMD said:

Can somebody help me I don't know how to give away the icons

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
28 minutes ago, AlphasKitten1205 said:

I’m just starting and got 17 of them but idk where the rest of them are

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message again. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

nuovacane
Posted
12 hours ago, DD0001 said:

Day 20 : I don't understand all the clues trying to suggest a crush ... which it is not. If you are being a brat, you may be receiving this.

I had exactly that problem. Thanks, your clue made sense

Posted
For some reason, Icon # 17 - Grid # 23 was invisible on my phone, had to tap blindly on my screen, but eventually got it. So for those with the same issue… it’s there, just invisible.
Posted
2 hours ago, nuovacane said:

I had exactly that problem. Thanks, your clue made sense

Yeah, all those clues confused me quite a bit until I started just randomly visiting pages.

Posted
Until this point there should be 20 out there, right ?
Posted

On mobile desktop day #19 is impossible to find 

Posted
57 minutes ago, IsacTheTerrible said:

Until this point there should be 20 out there, right ?

Yes that is correct, currently there are 20 available icons to collect.  Icon # 21 will be released later today at 3pm UK time. 

Posted
What are the clues? I'm very behind
Posted
I have no idea what ones I'm missing. I'm a little updated now
Posted
I'm not sure which ones I'm missing.
Posted
Just a tip, if you click on the icons that you don't have, it will tell you if it has already been released and on what date or what date it will be released!