BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
2 hours ago, redhead_alexxis said:

Only missing grid #5 and #9 please help

Icon # 24 - Grid # 5 has not been released. Its the final icon and will drop at 3pm UK time, later today.  You are welcome to drop me a line re: Grid # 09

Posted
2 hours ago, Nerdette111 said:

Wheres the third one down on the leftttt

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
18 minutes ago, atul121 said:

I accidentally gifted my icon 😞, found 20 for the first time . 💔

You can recollect the icon you gifted away, you just need to work out which one you are missing and go back to its original hiding spot and it will be there for you to recollect.  If you can't work out which one you are missing, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
My grid is saying 4 is available am I just not seeing the clue?
Posted
Grid #4 clue - spread the work off the site to all you know
Posted
2 hours ago, sub4u2train said:

What are the clues

Below is a complete list of my clues so far. There are also many other clues from other members in this forum thread so don't forget to check them out aslo by expanding your comments and scrolling through. 

You can also head over to the website if you are struggling to find clues via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Birds of a feather flock together

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Will you go out with me 😍

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 19 - Tailoring your needs will help you enjoy the latest headlines 🗞️😊

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - swipe, swipe, tweak, spank 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - I spy with my little eye, a few footprints on the doorstep 😊

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Do you accumulate and save or do you spend them all at once?

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Is this a flyby or are you staying for a cuppa? 😊

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Are you an admirer from afar?

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 13 - Flash us those pearly whites 😁 

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - I’ve let my skeletons🩻 out the closet, have you?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Do you fish local or do you cast your line🎣 further afield for your catch of the day?

Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - Mirror, Mirror on the wall🪞are you the fairest of them all

Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 14 - You can silence me, you can vibrate me but if you push me, I will ring my bell

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - Are you with or without privileges? The choice is yours, whatever you prefer

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 23 - Your very own personal ‘Do Not Disturb’ list

**Note** - this icon is very dark and hard to see, so you might want to increase your screen brightness

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 07 - Just like a cold this is not a word you want to be passing around but it is something you should keep updated regularly

Day # 19 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 24 - Polish those conversational manners by following these, or you might just find yourself exiled

Day # 20 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 06 - How rosy are your cheeks? 

Day # 21 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 08 - Is a shield of anonymity your thing or is the public spotlight more your style?

Day # 22 - Clue # 22 - Grid # 09 - How often do you expand your inner circle? Maybe it’s time to do so 😊

Day # 23 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 04 - I recommend, you recommend 💌

Posted
It said you had sent a message 2 me n b4 I could see it,it said you deleted it?? Hmm 🤔 I wonder surely it wasn't a bad thing or was it??...
Posted
6 minutes ago, allfets13 said:

It said you had sent a message 2 me n b4 I could see it,it said you deleted it?? Hmm 🤔 I wonder surely it wasn't a bad thing or was it??...

I am not sure if you are referring to me, but if you are, I haven't sent you any messages. If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

I have now responded, thanks for the quick response

Posted
I can't find grid 9 can someone help me
TaykoNadon
Posted

I honestly still can't find #19 grid #24. Ive clicked everything on this website and links within links lol

Posted
19 minutes ago, VivvyloveXO said:

I can't find grid 9 can someone help me

17 minutes ago, TaykoNadon said:

I honestly still can't find #19 grid #24. Ive clicked everything on this website and links within links lol

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
I'm missing too and I've lost track
Posted
Hello! I'm missing three ): how can I know where to find them?
spandexthong
Posted

Clue 23 - Grid#4 A great way to get more to join is to . . .