BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 Morse directs the orchestra
Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Dan Brown's Da Vinci collects fares on the bus to lay out the rules
Posted
I’ve found 3 icons- but there’s a black spot in my bottom right corner. Am I missing one?
Posted
Day3 Clue3 Grid 12 - Better understand how to behave or else be ready to be punished
Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - you may want to refresh yourself, with these core values
PixieDust
Posted
1 minute ago, irishdadbod said:

I’ve found 3 icons- but there’s a black spot in my bottom right corner. Am I missing one?

Currently there are only 3 icons available to collect. I have sent you a message re the black spot 

Posted
Day 3
Clue 3
Grid 12
On a train you have an engineer and a conductor who operates the train
Posted
Ok I'm new just trying to figure it out
MysticFyre96
Posted

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Having friends is always a plus
Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - Tell us about yourself, the more details the better we can know you.
Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Conduction is the code in which we all stay warm and friendly.

cautiousswitch
Posted

Morse leads a symphony.

Posted
Day 3 clue 3 grid 12 those is a code you don't want to break
Posted
Man I jumped into this on the end of icon 2 and i cannot figure out which one I'm missing. Found todays and one other one. No clue if it was icon 1 or 2. The icons on mobile unfortunately dont display the number or the day of release like it does with the future icons. (Missed opportunity there I think)
Posted
1 minute ago, B1gDutch said:
Man I jumped into this on the end of icon 2 and i cannot figure out which one I'm missing. Found todays and one other one. No clue if it was icon 1 or 2. The icons on mobile unfortunately dont display the number or the day of release like it does with the future icons. (Missed opportunity there I think)

Especially since the icons are jumbled. Definitely seems like a missed feature to help us keep icons straight.

Posted
I havent Found #3 yet, does someone have any other typs?
Posted
Day 3, clue 3, grid 12
You must obey these in order to play by them.
Posted
I can't find #3 😫 these clues aren't helping!!
Posted
I always love these treasure hunts. How do I get the first icon though?
PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, B1gDutch said:

5 hours ago, B1gDutch said:

Especially since the icons are jumbled. Definitely seems like a missed feature to help us keep icons straight.

Happy to give you a hand to work out which one you are missing however I am unable to message you due to your filters. You are welcome to drop me a line if you would still like some help. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, Dylanquartly said:

How do I find the icon

You can hunt around FET by just having a look around for the icons or alternatively you can use the clues in this forum thread. Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place you will find a icon which is overlayed on the screen, tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership.