Wedgies

Posted
So I enjoy giving and receiving wedgies but don't know how to tell people I'm into them. Any advice on getting people to give me wedgies or how to go about giving someone them? Has anyone also ever told or met anyone who has a wedgie kink and how did it go?
I'm trying to explore this more with people and need help!
Posted
Have you tried just explaining it to others? I’m pretty sure most people would be happy to accommodate something like that, on you at least. It’s easy to do and most kinky people will get it. The best way to dom is to help somebody enjoy their kinks, if this is what you’re into they’ll get off on you getting off.

It’s a unique one for sure, you should name it!! Also, don’t steal their lunch *** after.
Posted
I mean, if you have some kinky friends, you could try sharing with them. Especially if you know a sadist. I’ve ***d my friends (with their permission) because they enjoyed it and I got to be a sadist. If you can find a sadist with a denial kink, it could probably take it a step further.
Posted
4 hours ago, P_and_C said:
Have you tried just explaining it to others? I’m pretty sure most people would be happy to accommodate something like that, on you at least. It’s easy to do and most kinky people will get it. The best way to dom is to help somebody enjoy their kinks, if this is what you’re into they’ll get off on you getting off.

It’s a unique one for sure, you should name it!! Also, don’t steal their lunch *** after.

Great advice!!
Also, love the end bit!!👌🏻😂😂😂

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Just give someone a little soft one noone interested in you would complain. If they reciprocate you could tell them, harder.