A Gig And A Sex Club

Posted
Just occasionally something going wrong can actually be a blessing in disguise. I have been supposed to be attending a gig with a friend but at the last minute he hadn't been able to go. And my Babygirl happened to be free now, where she wasn't originally. I arranged to pick her up and we would drive down to the gig together. We don't get much time together so I wanted to make the most of this night together - especially as it marked a year since she had officially become my submissive.

I had spent the last few days running through ideas of what I want to do to her and with her on our night out. We would have. A couple of hours driving down, the a few hours before the gig and then possibly a few hours after the gig before having to drive back. My intention was to give her a night that she would remember for a very long time - in a positive way.

I finished work at lunchtime and quickly changed before heading out to where I was meeting Tilly. She was leaving her car at a friend's house so it was safe whilst we were out of town. I pulled up behind her seeing the smile that broke out on her face as I drove past before turning around. She was bobbing her head in the car and looked amazing. She knew I had naughty plans for her tonight and had been excited since we arranged it.

She slipped into the car with her rucksack. I know that it contained all manner of things that we had suggested she bring for our naughty and nice night out. The first thing I noticed she was wearing was her new Babygirl collar that I had bought her to mark our first year together. She also had her tartan pattered skirt on and a top that showed off her lovely perky tits. I couldn't wait to leave so pretty bruises on them later. She is a submissive little masochist and if I hurt her tits at the right time her orgasms would make her explode. She was also wearing tights as she got into the car and confessed that her mum had told her off because it was cold when she was leaving the house.

Those were slipped off as soon as the car started moving with no panties on underneath. It made it very easy for me to reach over, spread her legs as we hit the motorway and slide my fingers down to her clit. She was wet. Very wet and the instant my fingers contacted her clit she wriggled with need and my knowing smirk set her calling me mean as I withdrew my fingers.

We chatted briefly for a while as we drove and I outlined my plans, as well as checking her limits for the night. I wanted us to be clear what might happen, what could happen and what limits we both wanted to ensure stayed in place so we could fully enjoy ourselves. That satisfied I gave her a wicked smile and told her to get the first of her toys out of her bag. For her birthday I had bought her a remote-control vibrating egg with a variety of settings. One of her fantasies was to use it whilst out in public but I thought it might liven up the car journey. Instructing her to put it in she gave me a look that I knew was a mock protest but showed just how excited she was at the idea.

She teased herself, spreading her wetness and then slowly pushed it inside her, the simple act of pushing it in already eliciting a groan of pleasure from her: then I turned it on. The first setting I remembered was one of the more powerful settings - which was evident as she arched up off the seat, eyes wide and almost squealed. We had briefly played with it using it externally on her clit but had yet to properly try it in her. If her response was anything to go by then I can highly recommend that egg.

I flipped through the settings settling on a lower one for not, leaving it throbbing away inside her. I had no mercy. This was far too much fun. Occasionally I flipped between settings, sometimes more powerful, sometimes lighter. She writhed ***ly on the chair. She wasn't allowed to touch herself. And the egg was driving her wild. She whimpered in ***d pleasure, desperate for release and I kept that up for almost forty-five minutes. I wasn't sure how long the battery would last so I told her she could cum and we found a setting that drove her wild.

She couldn't control herself, her body moving without conscious thought or control as she whimpered, and gasped. Prayers to an uncaring deity escaping her lips as she edged closer and closer to that desperately needed release. Then she hit it. Her orgasm was spectacular. It was a good thing the motorway was quiet as it was truly awe-inspiring as she arched up off the chair, eyes wide and the orgasmic bliss ripping from her mouth. I didn't turn the egg off. She looked at me beseechingly and I just smiled.

"Two more my little slut..."

She came again. The words no, no, no slipping from her lips. It was too much, too intense, she couldn't cope it was too much. I reached across and through the thin material of her top and her bra, squeezed her breasts hard sending her into another mind-blowing orgasm that left her twitching ***, semi-consciously on the seat next to me. I turned off the egg and reached to gently squeeze her leg which made her twitch again. I did like it when my very touch could leave her a twitching wreck.

I let her recover slowly and drove. I wasn't too much further now and the area was unfamiliar unlike the very familiar and mostly empty motorway so I drove carefully. Entering the city was surprisingly easy - I had timed reaching the city correctly, we drove to check out where things were briefly then went to a pub to get some tea. The food was good but already my mind was on the naughty things I had planned tonight. After the pub our intention was to visit a swinger’s club. Neither of us had been to one before and it was 'Newbie night' tonight - which had coincided with our visit perfectly.

As I sat in the pub and we chatted I couldn't help but look around and wonder if some of the other patrons might be planning to visit the club just down the road. There were definitely a few that I got that naughty vibe from and looking at Tilly I knew she was wondering the same thing. We were both a bit nervous but the food was good and as she wasn't driving Tilly had one drink to help settle her nerves. It was almost opening time for the club so we slipped out and made our way to the car. Once in the car I pushed her legs wide and even though there was traffic everywhere and a policeman walking past I finger fucked her furiously until within literal seconds she orgasmed for me.

She had the wicked, horny look in her eye now and I knew she was excited. We drove for a few minutes heading round to the club and parked up. She went through her bag, grabbing a few bits and choosing what to leave in the car. In moments it was time and we walked into the club. It buzzed us in and we excitedly made our way up the stairs and into the entrance. There was only one woman working on the till and she chatted to us after the attractive couple ahead of us made their way inside. We grabbed our towels and quickly changed in the changing rooms before making our way into the club. I was just in my boxers and my cute Babygirl had a pink babydoll chemise in with her panties.

Prior to coming I had browsed the club’s website and checked out what facilities they had; giving myself an idea of what I intended to do whilst there. Tilly had looked them over on the way down and was excited by a number of bits. We headed straight to the dungeon. It was downstairs and we found it through a small maze. It wasn't bad - it had a X-Frame that I put Tilly against and strapped her hands in then quickly lifted her babydoll and spanked her ass with my hands. I hadn't been sure what to expect and there were lots of things to use position wise - swing, kneeling horse and other things so we had a quick play but with our time limited by our intention to do to the gig we wanted to explore more.

We slipped from the dungeon and made our way round exploring the private rooms (we were early so these were empty) and finding the hot tub that Tilly definitely wanted to try later. I pulled her into one of the private rooms and shut the door. I wasn't sure what tonight would entail but I was hard as fuck and I knew she was craving me inside her. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and in moments was buried inside her. Tonight, I wanted to last as long as possible - I could cum multiple times but I didn't know what would happen so wanted to keep going as long as I could. Which meant that after I had fucked her to a few orgasms, hammering into her and leaning down to bite her nipples sending her into an explosive orgasm I pulled out and tucked myself away. Her pout was cute but I do enjoy leaving her craving more. One of her favourite things was the feeling of my bare cock throbbing away inside her filling her with my seed.

We made our way back upstairs and through the bar. The other couple was sat having a drink but we didn't feel confident talking to random strangers yet so we went to explore the other side of the club. One of the rooms that caught my eye was the public couple’s room. Single men weren't to enter but it was big enough for quite a few couples to play in. Around the corner was a dry sauna and a shower, as well as a bench-type sofa thing that I instantly visualised bending Tilly over. I was going to do that before we left.

The couple's room was where we headed next. With it being fairly close to the bar I thought that if I fucked Tilly silly in there and she got as noisy as normal we might attract some attention. More and more I had found that my Babygirl 'really' likes to be watched as she's being used like a filthy little fucktoy. I pushed her to her knees and she pulled my cock out of my boxers and eagerly took it into her mouth. Within moments I was hard again and she was smiling at the taste of herself on my shaft. I pulled her up and pushed her onto the bed, leaving her legs at the end which I lifted onto my shoulders, entering her hard and starting to fuck her over and over. She came fast, and lots, and hard. It was always such a joy to see her losing control as I hammered in and out of her over and over. Within a few moments she had easily cum three or four times to the point where her eyes were glazing over. I flipped her over onto her knees and drove back inside her.

Eventually I could feel my own orgasm rising closer and closer so reaching under to twist her nipples hard, making her orgasms once more, I pulled out of her and stepped back. I could feel my shaft throbbing. A few more thrusts and I would have emptied myself inside her. She flopped down on the bed, half comatose and certainly well out of it for a few minutes. I noticed that on the last orgasm she had squirted so I quickly cleaned up the bed before curling up with her for a few minutes, wrapping my arms around her and holding her too me. After a few minutes she came came back to herself and we discussed where next. She wanted to try the sauna so we headed around the corner to check it out.

It was hot. We went in and sat down and started teasing each other but it was too hot. We escaped quickly. Possibly more next time but that night it was definitely too hot for us in there. However - just outside the sauna was the sofa-bench type thing I had noticed earlier. So there - in the middle of the corridors and passage-ways I bent Tilly over that sofa and fucked her hard and fast. One of the perfect and amazing things about my little fucktoy is that once she's cum a few times it literally only takes two or three thrusts or a little bit of *** applied in the right way to send her exploding into another orgasm. Which was good because after she had cum a few times we heard voices coming down the corridor.

Unsure of who was coming I pulled out and tucked myself away. Was it bad form to be caught fucking someone over a bench down a corridor if there was a new person being shown round? Perhaps in hindsight I should have kept going, the person might have been interested in joining us. Certainly, next time I would keep going but this time we kind of hurriedly straightened ourselves up. The lady from the till was showing round another young woman and we smiled - then Tilly blushed as the staff member told us not to stop on their account. Almost giggling we were so giddy we said hi and then decided to head off to the bar. One of the bits of advice on the website was about sitting in the bar and having a drink and trying to chat to people.

I am not the best at talking to random strangers, neither is Tilly at the best of times and particularly not when she’s already had upwards of ten orgasms and is starting to get very floaty. We sat, had a drink and contemplated the other couple - they were now talking to the other woman that had come it - I felt it would be rude to go and interrupt their conversation so we headed downstairs again towards the hot tub. On the way we popped into another private room for another quick fuck and a few more orgasms for Tilly before heading to the hot tub.

We showered then slipped into the hot tub together. We were alone and relaxed for a moment. Tilly was giddy. There were a lot of endorphins running through her and she was bobbing about in the hot tub, trying different seats and just having fun. She pulled me into the deepest part in the middle and I turned around. Her fingers on my shoulders in the warm water were divine. I could have stayed there forever and for a few moments at least I relaxed and let her massage my shoulders. After a few selfish moments I reached and took her foot and slowly massaged the balls of her feet, one then the other making her sigh in pleasure.

I knew we would be running out of times soon. I wanted to get to at least some of the gig. Neither of us had been interested in the opening acts so we had decided to stay at the club longer. Now however we were heading into the time for the main act to be starting soon. We climbed out and dried down. Putting our bits of clothing (such as they were) we made our way back up to the changing room. I may have bent her over and fucked her once more on the way before we changes, I paid for our drink (and checked what time last entry was) before we changed and headed back to the car. We were both on a massive high - there were a few single guys in the bar when we left and I wondered what might happen if we called back in later.

Once in the car we drove to the gig. It was only a few minutes’ drive and I luckily found a parking spot just a few minutes’ walk from the venue. I took just a few chilly moments of walking before we entered. It was busy, and we decided to head upstairs to the balcony area to see if we could get a better view. I bought us a few soft drinks and we found a little gap next to a railing where we could see the bands on the stage. Tilly was still as horny as fuck and her ass was pressed against me, grinding back on my constantly hard cock. I still hadn't cum and she was still playfully grumpy about that. I promised her that if need be I would pull over on the way home and fill her up. That seemed to satisfy her (for now) and then she switched to ogling some of the women around her.

There were some very attractive women at the gig and luckily for me my submissive is bi. She enjoys playing with women and we have had more than a few threesomes over the last year with men and women. She was particularly in the mood for tits apparently that night as she kept pointing out some women with the most amazing cleavage. I wondered if I was to set her lose whether she would come back a few minutes later with someone for us to share, it was a very tempting thought and I have a very overactive imagination. Which absolutely went into overdrive when the attractive blonde next to us started chatting.

We were polite and respectful and it went nowhere (it’s always best not to be a creep) but this re-ignited our fantasies from possibly having some group fun so we decided that we would leave the gig a few minutes before the end - we had heard most of the songs we wanted to hear, and they were great, and we had also heard some of the new ones as well. But if we left a few minutes early we avoided the traffic, avoided the crowds - and would make it back to the club for at least an hour before it closed.

We slipped out, made our way back to the club and headed back inside. Within minutes we were changed and back in. There were a few more single men but we couldn't see any couples. We decided to head to the couple’s room figuring that if they were going to be anywhere and interested in playing they might be in there.

I was horny as hell now. All day teasing, playing, fucking and not cuming had me ready to destroy Tilly. So that’s what I did. On the big bed in the couple's room I fucked her over and over. I lost track of the number of orgasms I ripped from her *** body - at some point I noticed that another couple had slipped into the room and were watching us whilst touching each other. Tilly was still orgasming almost every five or six thrusts now and her eyes were rolling up in her head. I pulled out for a minute and the male from the couple came over to watch and chat, his partner following him. They explained they were into cuck scenarios with his partner watching him. I tried to ask Tilly if she wanted to play with them but by this point she was totally gone. I politely declined given that I didn't think she was in a position to consent. We had discussed it earlier but without at least some semblance of consent I wasn't comfortable letting someone else fuck her.

There were more people watching now and I was too close, I needed my release. I fucked her hard. She seemed barely aware now and was telling me she couldn't come anymore - she came again - and I slammed into her one last time releasing the self-control that I had been losing anyway and exploded within her. My cum filled her, lots of it and she smiled - even lost as she was in that orgasming sub-space paradise she felt it and knew what it was. I was seeing spots and dizzy - as happens sometimes when I hold off orgasming as long as I did. I curled up with her again relaxing and we caught our breath whilst I whispered in her ears about the other couple and the men watching and how everyone had seen her being such a hot, sexy little whore. My words prompted a wiggle back against me as she loved hearing things like that. The filthy language is a turn on from her - when it comes from someone she knows, values and trusts.

We decided to head to the showers and hot tub to finish off our night but it was obviously already getting late and they had shut the hot tub so we simply hit the showers, washing, getting clean and then heading back to the changing rooms. Whilst there we ran into another couple and chatted briefly whilst getting changed - seems one of the staff had told them about a couple possibly coming back but they had missed us. We promised to let them know next time we were down - we definitely wanted to try and involve more people next time. We had fucked publicly, Tilly had cum - a lot - and we had been having amazing fun. Time to drive home so I tucked her into the car next to me and let her doze off. She slept and dozed a lot of the way home and after our exciting adventure I felt she deserved the rest.
Posted
Hoping to do this again soon! :)