Dirty outside fuck with the neighbours daughter

Posted
Been messaging my neighbours daughter. We swap numbers one night but I always ‘put it off’ her dad drinks with us in the pub sometimes. We’re not friends but it’s a respect thing.

Anyway, I was lay in bed horny last night and she messaged me a picture with her legs open on Snapchat saying ‘WUU2’. I thought I can’t do this but then curiosity caught me. I message back and said just chilling and she replied. I’m horny. It instantly made me hard. The curiosity was getting to me and she is really fit. So I said, so am I but it’s to close to home. Anyway after a few messages back and forth she said why don’t you just fuck me, we’re both adults and it won’t be a thing.

30 minutes later, we’re at the side of her house. I walked up to her started kissing her and slid my hands down her shorts. She was soaked, I fingered her hard and she literally squirted all over her shorts and could see it dripping down her thighs. I pushed her up against the wall, pulled her pants down and starting teasing her arse and pussy with my cock. I got on my knees and shoved my tongue in both holes before I stud up and started to ease my dick into her arse. She said ‘not my arse’ so I slammed it into her pussy, grabbed the back of her hair and started fucking her hard. She told me to stop, I took a step back, she got on her knees and started sucking me off and when I say one of the best blow jobs iv had. It was immense. I pre cummed and when she lifted her lips off you could see a strand of it leave my dick and dribble down her mouth. She stood up started kissing my neck while I lifted one of her legs up and started rubbing my dick against her clit before I leant into her against the wall and pushed my way in again. She started holding onto my back as I pumped deeper and deeper before I told her to lie down as I claimed ontop of her, put her legs over my shoulder and I told her I’m going to cum in you. She told me to cum and kept repeating it ‘cum in me. So I pushed really deep and filled her up. I still wasn’t satisfied .. so I shoved my fingers in and make her squirt again this time it went all over my thighs. We kissed for a little minutes and I said Iv got to go. We’ve been messaging ever since. I think I’m going to end up doing it again! It was hot!
Posted
Oh my mother fucking god! That is insanely and intensely hot 🥵!!! Wowww ! How old is she btw?
Posted
Good lord, that’s gotta be the hottest thing I’ve read in a while. Oh to be a fly on the wall lol. Good read, got me hard af
Posted
Well damn🤌🏼🤌🏼
Posted
4 hours ago, BigBrom said:
She’s only 22! 10 years younger than me Strawberry Sweet x

Yeah. That definitely makes it hotter 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Posted
Well, you’ve definitely succeeded in making me very jealous! 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Wish someone would do that to me! 🙄🙄🙄😭😭😭😭
Posted
Mmmmm I got you strawberry
Posted
I second that motion strawberry, I’m sure both of us would love to help you out there.
Posted
2 hours ago, lakeland101319 said:
Mmmmm I got you strawberry

aww how sweet! Too bad you live you so far away:(

Posted
22 minutes ago, Jboyleroy said:
I second that motion strawberry, I’m sure both of us would love to help you out there.

Aww look at the community coming together?! 😭🥰😍🐷 I feel like such a special piggy princess 👸 🐷

Posted
7 minutes ago, StrawberrySweetie said:

Aww look at the community coming together?! 😭🥰😍🐷 I feel like such a special piggy princess 👸 🐷

Well you definitely are, so hopefully you feel special more often than not.
And also, it is sad we are so far apart. A tragedy worthy of Shakespeare to be honest

Posted
1 minute ago, Jboyleroy said:

Well you definitely are, so hopefully you feel special more often than not.
And also, it is sad we are so far apart. A tragedy worthy of Shakespeare to be honest

Aww you had me at Shakespeare! 😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤

Posted
What can I say, I’m a “kinkster and a poet” 😏
Posted
And later we find out... Shes 15 years old.
Posted
4 minutes ago, DaddyNick79 said:
And later we find out... Shes 15 years old.

Ooopsie hehe 😜