Chastity shrinkage

SmallKitty

SmallKitty
Posted

Hello kinky pals,
My puppet started wearing chastity as a consequence for his naughty behaviour. I've kept him in his cage for a little over two weeks. Since he's been released, I've noticed that his size seems to be decreasing day by day and it hasn’t returned to normal.

So, my lovely people – what are your experiences with this? Have you encountered anything similar? xx

Posted
I've worn chastity on and off for a year.. Longest time about a month. Mistress didn't notice (nor did I) any shrinkage. What kind of cage is your puppet in?
Posted
Left out of the cage for a while (days) it does return to normal size.
SmallKitty
Posted
39 minutes ago, KB4kink said:

I've worn chastity on and off for a year.. Longest time about a month. Mistress didn't notice (nor did I) any shrinkage. What kind of cage is your puppet in?

Metal one... smaller than his flaccid, nothing special :yum:

Posted

It's not uncommon, with return to "normal use" he should return to his normal self. 

SmallKitty
Posted
14 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

It's not uncommon, with return to "normal use" he should return to his normal self. 

I hope he will, otherwise he stays in cage for the rest of his life :clapping:

SmallKitty
Posted
5 minutes ago, KB4kink said:

I would think a flat cage would have the most effect on your puppets boy clit..but I've never used one so ..not sure!

I think so. I've never really had the chance to meet anyone who could be affected by this in the long run, but he's special!

Posted
My dom has me in a chastity I’ve been in it for a couple of months there’s not much shrinking only when it first comes out
Posted
There's no evidence to suggest that short term chastity (and two weeks is short term) causes long term shrinkage - though it does sound like his cage is possibly too small, the cage should be longer than his flaccid penis not shorter, so you may want to consider that.
It's important to get the right size cage, and I can recommend the excellent help pages at House Of Denial which have very detailed measurement guidance.
Another site I can recommend is Chastity Mansion which has very active forums with some very knowledgeable people so you might want to look there for further advice.
Both sites I mentioned will come up on a Google search as I'm not allowed to provide links here.
Posted
As someone who has been in chastity long term which includes near 24/7 for years whilst in cuckold relationships , I can confirm that wearing chastity cage does causes noticeable shrinkage but it isn't permanent
SmallKitty
Posted
5 hours ago, CastityPleasureGiver said:

As someone who has been in chastity long term which includes near 24/7 for years whilst in cuckold relationships , I can confirm that wearing chastity cage does causes noticeable shrinkage but it isn't permanent

Oh i love it! Someone with own experiences :heart_eyes: Thank you handsome man xx

SmallKitty
Posted
7 hours ago, gemini_man said:

There's no evidence to suggest that short term chastity (and two weeks is short term) causes long term shrinkage - though it does sound like his cage is possibly too small, the cage should be longer than his flaccid penis not shorter, so you may want to consider that.
It's important to get the right size cage, and I can recommend the excellent help pages at House Of Denial which have very detailed measurement guidance.
Another site I can recommend is Chastity Mansion which has very active forums with some very knowledgeable people so you might want to look there for further advice.
Both sites I mentioned will come up on a Google search as I'm not allowed to provide links here.

We used House of denial, it was quite useful 9_9 I will try this forum, thank you x

Posted
I’m so sorry to be the one to say this. Shrinkage is a myth. It has to do with the size of the corpus cavernosum. Something’s that may be at play are circulatory system issue which may cause the appearance of shrinkage and this would also reflect in erections . If that is the case once cleared up the penis would return to the original size. Same thing with any hormonal issues. This would take a very long time to start to show. Six to ten mouths. Once corrected back to what it is. This is why those “treatments” of weights or little stretching devices don’t work to make it bigger. To be clear there is shrinkage cause be temperature and *** flow which in a healthy male are always subject to change. I know I’m a sorry