Sex on the trail

Ju****

Posted
I've been having this fantasy that I can't get out of my head lately..
As I'm hiking up in the mountains, I come across an attractive young lady basking in the sun with nothing on but a really tiny pair of lace panties. To my astonishment, she isn't phased by my presence and even gives me a look that beckons my interaction. As I come closer, she motions me to join her on the blanket she's sprawled out on. Without saying a word to me, she hands me a bottle of tanning oil, and I begin to rub it onto her back. I move on to other parts of her body, and I can see and feel how much she's enjoying the attention and having my hands caress the oil into her skin. My hands begin to explore her body. Her ass, her thighs, her perky titties... at this point, I'm visibly getting very excited, and she sees it. The bulge in my shorts continues to grow. She uses her hand to start rubbing me now, and I am so turned on by this point that my dick is poking out of the shorts. I start to take them off along with the rest of my clothes. She's taken off her panties by the time I'm done, and I immediately dive face first between her legs. She seems to be as turned on as I am, and she tastes amazing. Her breathing is getting heavier, to the point that she's panting as my tongue goes from inside of her to her clit. I stand up and tell her to get on her knees. She slowly starts sucking my cock. She pulls me in eagerly, going deeper every time. She comes up for air, and I grab the hair on the back of her head and start forcing it down her throat till she's swallowing the whole thing, keeping eye contact the entire time. Her eyes are watering as I tell her she's such a good girl. I turn her around and slide inside of her from behind. She lets out a gasp as I begin to get more aggressive and smack her ass. With the sun on our skin, we enjoy several positions and some really good, fast, hard fucking. As I'm about to cum, I stand back up and shoot my load all over her face and chest. She smiles at me and says, "You read my mind, thank you," the only actual words she said the entire time.
Posted
I've done this, got video taped from afar lmao
Starving
Posted
6 hours ago, Juanderlust said:

I've been having this fantasy that I can't get out of my head lately..
As I'm hiking up in the mountains, I come across an attractive young lady basking in the sun with nothing on but a really tiny pair of lace panties. To my astonishment, she isn't phased by my presence and even gives me a look that beckons my interaction. As I come closer, she motions me to join her on the blanket she's sprawled out on. Without saying a word to me, she hands me a bottle of tanning oil, and I begin to rub it onto her back. I move on to other parts of her body, and I can see and feel how much she's enjoying the attention and having my hands caress the oil into her skin. My hands begin to explore her body. Her ass, her thighs, her perky titties... at this point, I'm visibly getting very excited, and she sees it. The bulge in my shorts continues to grow. She uses her hand to start rubbing me now, and I am so turned on by this point that my dick is poking out of the shorts. I start to take them off along with the rest of my clothes. She's taken off her panties by the time I'm done, and I immediately dive face first between her legs. She seems to be as turned on as I am, and she tastes amazing. Her breathing is getting heavier, to the point that she's panting as my tongue goes from inside of her to her clit. I stand up and tell her to get on her knees. She slowly starts sucking my cock. She pulls me in eagerly, going deeper every time. She comes up for air, and I grab the hair on the back of her head and start forcing it down her throat till she's swallowing the whole thing, keeping eye contact the entire time. Her eyes are watering as I tell her she's such a good girl. I turn her around and slide inside of her from behind. She lets out a gasp as I begin to get more aggressive and smack her ass. With the sun on our skin, we enjoy several positions and some really good, fast, hard fucking. As I'm about to cum, I stand back up and shoot my load all over her face and chest. She smiles at me and says, "You read my mind, thank you," the only actual words she said the entire time.

What a hot story! Thanks for sharing!