Nana Nana Boo Boo, you can't catch me (chapter 2)

Posted
Disclaimer: With apologies, there are 6 prey competing in the Hunting Games. There was a typo stating it was 5 in the previous chapter.

“Dave tell us what you see down there”, said Jim. “Well guys I want to first update you on Primal #22. He must have eaten some bad kibble because he’s been chasing his bowels all night and is out of tonight's competition. He's over there behind a tree double deucing his guts out right now. For future reporting and simplicity we are calling this newly formed pack over here the Allies. As you can see the Allies have not begun their hunt yet. They are still sniffing the ground trying to decide which direction Grey Fox went. All other Primals are in heavy pursuit. Back to you guys”.
“Thank you Dave for that update. I feel bad for Primal #22. This is the wrong day to lose your guts. No pun intended Mike”.
‘Yeah you said it Jim. We wish him a speedy recovery. We want to take you now back to our drone POV action”.
“Mike, lets take a look at the action. This is what I love about the prey. It's never easy for the Primal. With their head start the prey have disguised their trail. They have pheromones going in all directions. By the way some of these Primals are humping trees and bushes, it seems a couple of prey might have wiped their pussy juices on them”.
“You got that right Jim. And we all know who that prey be, none other than Gangbang. It's one of her signature moves. She will cause Primal to gangbang anything with her scent fantasizing it was her. Look at Primal #2, 7, 8, and 18 popping the cherry of that cherry bush. Someone needs to call the National Arborist Federation for the way Primal #7 is eating that bush’s pie”.
“Yeah Mike, I do not know what headspace they are in but this is definitely NSFW debauchery. I want to talk about your pick Mike, Primal #5. As you can see from the drone view he is hot on the trail of his first capture tonight “.
“I told you Jim, he's a beast. The Preying Mathis sexy legs cannot move fast enough. She can sense the heat coming from Primal #5. Here it comes Jim. He got her by the corset! Look at her squirm in his clutches”.
“He has ended that squirming with a quick hand around the throat Mike. She's lifeless and fully submissive now. She knows it's over. We are now going to see her attempt to deep throat that mammoth of a tool as he guides her head to his crotch”.
“Wait Jim! We have a change of events. Primal #5 has just now thrown the Preying Mathis to the ground, flipped her into a doggy style position while shoving her face in the dirt. Her “Eat my Ass” tattoo is now staring him in the face. And there he goes tongue deep in her asshole. I guess she's got her wish now Jim”.
“Yeah he's eating the shit out of her ass Mike. Listen to her moan. He knows she's ready for it and there he goes. Balls deep in that asshole Mike. She's taking that ruler like a champ”.
“I love how her nails are digging in the dirt. Look at the claw marks. That's true primal fucking right there Jim”.
“I wonder how long he's going to devour her Mike. As we know a prey is not fully captured until the Primal cums in her, on her, or she swallows. If the prey manages to slip away during intercourse she is still live bait”.
“I think we are in for an anal creampie Jim. Listen to how his grunts are increasing in volume. Wait for it. There we have it folks our first anal creampie of the evening”.
“They are not done yet Mike. She is eating the cum out of her ass and moving in for ATM”.
“Oh boy Jim! I just love the camaraderie amongst the prey. What we are seeing here kinksters is Preying Mathis looking out for her fellow prey. She will keep Primal #5 out of the hunt for as long as she possibly can until he discards her because that is what these prey do for one another”.
“Feminist in its purest form Mike. Makes me want to cry witnessing it”.
“Pull yourself together oh boy. We have a hunt to watch and report on”.
“I'm good Mike. Let's get back to the action. I hear we have an update from Dave. Take it away Dave”.
“Jim, I know how you feel. The sacrifices these women make makes me emotional sometimes too. Such lovely creatures with exquisite features. Speaking of features, I want to take you to the Allies who are now confused by a feature of that slickster Grey Fox. The feature of confusion. The Grey Fox has led the Allies to an isolated area where in a complete circle she has urinated and wiped her juices on all the trees and shrubbery. The Allies are losing their minds running around in a circle trying to figure out which way she went. To add insult to ***, she has ***ted la perra on all the trees in this circle. I can only imagine where she was hiding the ***t because you can tell she used her anal plug for the brush. Back to you guys”.
“You must bring your A-game if you think you are going to catch that Grey Fox. She's such a darling Mike”.
“If I was the Allies I would be fucking pissed right now Jim. As a Primal, and forgive me for saying this folks, Grey Fox needs to be trained for pulling a stunt like that. Pun intended. That was purely diabolical with a taunt. I was cool with the deception but the taunt is next level. She needs to be trained that you do not taunt Primal Jim”.
“Well Mike you must catch her first to do that. And by the way she has the Allies stumped, the odds are in her favor”.
“Jim I wish I could sub in for Primal #22 right now. I would give the Grey Fox a fucking she would never forget”.
“I’m sure you would old tiger, I'm sure you would. We want to take you back to our drone POV action where we can see Primal #3 and 10 battling it out for that conniving kitty Cherri. With their leashes clenched in their teeth they are scanning an area of trees they believe she is hiding in. Cherri is trying her best to be very still and stealth. Primal #10 must have bat vision because he spots her first and is in hot pursuit. Primal #3 takes off after and now it looks like it is going to come down to whomever can make it up the tree first, to rescue and collar that stray cat. Primal #10 is halfway up the tree when he eithers takes a wrong step or slips on some sap because down he goes and hits the dirt hard. Ouch. Without skipping a beat and not trying to meet the same fate as his brethren Primal #3 makes it to the branch of No Fleas. She has her claws out and is not going without a fight. Tired of hand dancing with the feline Primal #3 makes a bold move. He leaps at No Fleas, tackles her, and they go flying off the limb. They land in a pile of leaves and it's a lot of dust and commotion. Then calm. Primal #3 emerges from the pile of leaves with a leashed docile kitten trailing behind him on all fours. He's done it. He has captured the wild cat and is taking her to mate”.
“Jim, that was pure primal right there. That leap was fucking awesome and you can tell it got that kitty juices flowing. Look at how she is lapping away on Primal #3 manhood and tossing his salad like it's a bowl of milk. Good kitty”.
“Yes Mike. And by the way Primal #3 has made himself comfortable with his legs in the air, I can tell he's going to be here awhile. I do not think he has his mind on catching anyone else but this feral feline “.
“Well Jim, we have two prey now out of the competition. We want to send our thanks and squirts to Patty the Preying Mathis. She made the great country of Australia proud. And also to Cheetah Has No Fleas Cherri, representing the kinksters of Brazil. We appreciate your sportsmanship and for providing us with some great hunting entertainment. We wish for you more primal orgasms in the future”.
“You could not have said it any better Mike. Sending those two prey all my squirts. Left in the competition we have that sly fox Grey Fox, can never have too many dicks, Gangbanging Deborah, the hare with no *** Harmless Harmony, and last year's champion the Blind Mole who no one has seen since the competition started”.
“Yes Jim. It kind of mindfucks you when you can see but cannot find a blind mole. Irony”.