Playtime

Se****

Posted
Best sex toy for a man?
Posted
A free use slut? I've tried lots of strokers (powered and unpowered) and I can tell you none have worked for me. The best action one I have doesn't last long enough on a full charge. I'm considering that one that is like a race car steering wheel and holds your phone while supposedly stroking fast.
Posted
domi max 2, you can send a link out and the other person can control the toy thru the phone. and it can get very VERY tight.
Starving
Posted

I love my hitachi wand! 

Posted
14 minutes ago, Lord***eren said:
domi max 2, you can send a link out and the other person can control the toy thru the phone. and it can get very VERY tight.

I second this … Max2 and if you’re online partner has the Nora .. the live sex settings allow you to fill each other’s movements 🥵 .. the harder each of y’all go to town … the more you feel 🤤

Posted
Do my hands count?? More of my hands or a woman kind of guy. Only used a toy once and that was years ago
Posted
Electo anal vibrator🤷🏻
Posted
😂😂none unless u like a dick
Posted
Pussy or pussé either or is fine
Posted
I have wide variety but what really drives me nuts are needles in ball sack and ass.
Posted
Norwalk20449—- lets gooooooo!!! I concur!
Posted
Agree on the slutty girl.
Posted

depends on what you're into.  like are we talking anal toys here, or vibrator, or something to place round dick?  Are you wanting ***, pleasure, etc

electrics? yes/no

something to use solo or with someone

like a vibrating butt plug is a different experience to a CBT clip board is a different experience to a doxy with attachments.

Posted
A mistress keeping it simple:)