Nana Nana Boo Boo, you can't catch me (part 3)

Posted
“Primal #9 is a fucking grizzly bear Mike. At 6’ ft even and 298 lbs those branches and bushes do not stand a chance. He's running through them like water through a paper towel. He might just eat the prey he catches and I mean that literally and figuratively Mike”.
“He is definitely a savagely looking creature, Jim. But if I was a prey I would be more terrified of the pistol rather than the owner. That hand-filled sock puppet swinging in front of him looks menacing”.
“You said it Mike. At weigh in his meat topped off at just over a pound. Can you imagine getting beat in the face with it Mike”.
“Must feel like a police officer’s slap jack. Just brutal Jim”.
“Brutality is what we came for Mike. Now I want to take us to some live action from Dave. It's all yours Dave”.
“I definitely came to cum to some brutality. See that word play there guys. In all seriousness, the Allies have escaped their circle of confusion and are hot on the trail of some tail. Unfortunately, they are on the trail of the wrong or maybe the right tail, depending on who you ask. As you can see from the drone POV the Grey Fox is on the other side of the field in the grass playing with her hairless kit without a care in the world. I just love how she is double penetrating herself with that fox tail. The Allies have been tricked again and are racing after the action I think we all secretly wanted to see. Gangbang vs the Allies. You know guys it's funny how this turned out. Gangbang is about to get what she's been looking for but not what was intended for her. More kinky irony guys”.
“Wow. What a turn of events we have here. I don't know how long Gangbang can outrun the Allies because it looks like they are splitting up to cut her off and surround her Jim”.
“That's right Mike. We've seen this play out many times before. Once the Primal picks up your scent, it is hard for them to shake it. They have Gangbang out in the open now and are closing in fast. Wait, Gangbang has stop running and is holding her hand up in the air as in signaling for a pause in play. The Allies have stopped in their tracks trying to figure out what is going on. Now Gangbang is laying down in the dirt on her back spread-eagled. She is now motioning for the Allies to come and feast. She has thrown in the towel and it is now open for business Mike”.
“Jim, what a true professional. That Gangbang is one-of-a-kind. This is about to get messy. Primal #4 and 13 have a lock on each one of Gangbang’s arms and are trying to pull her apart. Primal #1 is straddling Gangbang's face, feeding his tool down her throat, and riding her face like he's riding a horse. While Primal #19, 20, and 21 are wrestling each other over who is going to fuck her first, somehow Primal #14 and 17 have managed to already start double penetrating her in the middle of the ruckus. This is beautiful Jim”.
“A true work of art Mike. You can tell Gangbang is loving every bit of it. And it is not by the beautiful music she is making with her moans. It's the fact that she is using the momentum of Primal #4 tugging on her arm to jerk off Primal #25. That's what we call giving it all you got Mike”.
“Yes she is giving it up big time Jim. This is going to take a while because remember she is not out of the competition until all nine Primal ejaculate”.
“She's going to look like someone dumped a bucket of cum on her after they are through. I just hope there's some Gangbang left after this. We have a kinky date planned for tomorrow”.
“You lucky bastard Mike. You lucky bastard. That's all I have to say”.
“You know what we say Jim, don't hate the Primal, hate the hunt”.
“Touche my friend, touche. Back at the action at hand. It looks like the Grey Fox has pleasured herself enough, all the way to exhaustion. She is now curled up under a tree taking a fox nap”.
“Oh Jim, this is not good. The word around the woods is that the Grey Fox is a deep sleeper and also a sexsomniac. And Jim, that loud rumbling we hear in the distance is not Peter CottonTail hopping down the bunny trail”.
“Mike you are Macbeth when you put rhymes to reason. But you are absolutely right. That damn sure ain't no bunny right there, nor do I believe he was ever the size of a bunny. Kinksters Primal #9 is heading straight towards the napping Grey Fox. And honestly I really do not know if he has her scent or not because since the hunt started, Primal #9 has just been running straight ahead destroying everything in his path. That straight path just happens to be running straight into the Grey Fox. How would you explain this Mike?”.
“Jim, Primal #9 is a student of mathematics. I'm assuming that he said the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. If he runs straight ahead he's bound to feast. He just might prove Archimedes right”.
“Well it looks like we shall see Mike. Primal #9 is 50 yards out and spots the Grey Fox. Mike, look at how he transformed from a dinosaur to a mouse. You cannot even hear his monstrous ass down on all fours”.
“That's pure primal. You know it, I know it, and our listeners know it. He's five feet away now and sizing his prey up. He's sniffing her neck. She looks so precious in just her anal fox tail. Smooth skin that's about to get roughed up Jim”.
“Well she's about to get what she came for Mike because Primal #9 now has his paws around her throat and his nozzle to her ear. Lets listen in as he squeezes”.
“Who's the la perra now BITCH! HOWL!”.
“I felt that Mike. That came from his soul. With his hand still around the Grey Fox's neck, Primal #9 lifts up and starts hammering his hammer down on her face. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. If she was not woken before she sure is now. Primal #9 has this fox sucking his hammer and his toolbox”.
“Jim, he is going to make her pay for the whole pack and by that look in the Grey Fox's eyes, she's glad she came. Pun intended”.
“Well Mike we are now down to our final two contestants. Harmless Harmony and the Blind Mole. Who will it be”.