Nana Nana Boo Boo, you can't catch me (chapter 4)

do****

Posted
“This is some bullshit Jim if I must say. This is a fucking handicap match now. I cannot see the Blind Mole winning this competition”.
“Just to remind our listeners, Harmless Harmony has in her possession the Token of Redemption. She must be captured twice in order to be eliminated. The Blind Mole still has a chance but it's slim Mike”.
“Jim, from what I can see the nearest Primal to Harmless is a quarter of a mile out and she's not slowing down. She's coming up now on the Land of Leaves. For our listeners, we raked the whole 100-acres and dumped all the leaves in a central location”.
“Mike, that pile has to be at least 4 ft high. and looks endlessly long. Harmless is now deciding if she wants to trek through or go around. What do you think she should do Mike?”
“Honestly, I just want her to toot that apple bottom up in the air and get fucked so we can have an even match. I do think that if she crosses the Land of Leaves she will definitely alert the Primal to her location”.
“Mike, we have Dave with another update. It's all yours Dave”.
“Hey guys, do I have a development for you. Long story short, Primal #4 and 13 never got the job done with Gangbang. They got tired of waiting and wandered off. This means that Gangbang is still not captured and the Allies are no more. Back to you guys”.
“Well Jim, as if things couldn't get worse. Now we have a triple threat handicap match and Harmless still have the advantage”.
“I do not know for how long Mike because Harmless has just chosen to cross the Land of Leaves. She is bound to alert the Primal”.
“Jim, are you seeing this? It appears Harmless is stuck. She is attempting to walk but her legs are not moving. Wait, did she just fall in a hole or something? Where did she go?”.
“Mike, I think she just got eaten by the way she was struggling and went down. There is a whole lot of tussling going on in those leaves”.
“Yes sir and I believe we are about to see what it is. Something or someone is emerging from the edge. It's Primal #4 and 13 and each are dragging Harmless by her rabbit feet. She is kicking and putting up a fight but her attempts are futile. She just pulled out her bunny cotton tail anal plug and threw it at them”.
“She hit Primal #13 square in the back of the head. Did you see the look he just gave her Mike?”.
“Yes. That's the look of I'm going to fuck you harder than I already intended to look Jim. I have given that look before. Primal #3 now has Harmless in a full nelson headlock while Primal #13 throws her legs over his shoulders and starts eating out the hare with two fingers pushed in her ass. This hare is snared Jim”.
“That rustling and tussling of the leaves alerted other Primals. We now have Primal #1 and 15 circling the trio looking to join. Primal #13 gives them the OK head nod to join. It looks like Harmless is about to get a sample of what she had last night, Mike”.
“The Primal Gods have answered my prayers Jim. Fuck her hard, fuck her good, make her Redemption Token just a piece of wood”.
“The Primal are definitely rabbit fucking that hare. Mike full nelson ass fucking is some good fucking my friend. Primal #3 has the right idea”.
“After this sexual carnage, all Primal must stop play while Harmless gets another five minutes head start. This will also give the Blind Mole and Gangbang extra time to flee or hide. Whichever one they're best at”.
“Jim, the way Harmless has two Primals in her ass and one down her throat makes me want some stuffed rabbit right now. You know if anyone is delivering at this hour Jim?”.