Fantasy v reality

du****

Posted
Have you ever fulfilled a fantasy and was it as you expected?

My fantasy involves me being tied up under a chair, leaving me *** as my face is trapped under female sweaty feet, I'm ***d to lick those feet and yet barley a word is spoken to me. This fantasy has evolved over time from being in private and captive by just one lady to more public and used by many women.

Has anyone experienced any similar? Was it everything you expected and leave you feeling content or was it an experience best imagined?

At times I believe I'd feel complete satisfaction in a D/s relationship where I am a footslave, obviously my main purpose would be my Mistress's needs and wants over my own lustful desires.
Posted
I wish I could fulfill that fantasy
Posted

I've filled many fantasies, and most have been as good, or better, than I expected.

This said; like others I have fantasies which are not really realistic or achievable.  That's OK - I can enjoy the idea to whatever idea.    But fantasies, achievable or not, shouldn't just be thrust onto strangers as a do-it-with-me 

I guess one question is for the ones which are achievable; steps you can take to set the ball in motion for it to happen 

Posted
8 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

[...] like others I have fantasies which are not really realistic or achievable.  [...]

As the curious cat I am, would like to understand what fantasies you're putting inside the "unrealistic" and "unachievable" boxes. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Bia_sub40SP said:

As the curious cat I am, would like to understand what fantasies you're putting inside the "unrealistic" and "unachievable" boxes. 

ooh gosh, that's a good one.

I guess also one you can add is where I like the idea, but there's then post nut clarity, y'know.  

So for example - not one of mine - but a lot of people have fantasies involving being shrunk down : not possible - I guess most know that

Some might have fantasies about extreme feminisation, but not in a "I'm trans and wish to transition" way - and a lot of those - hell, people who want to transition are struggling to get the medication

Posted
Yes, was able to be a third to a married couple, they both were great, just my type, both of them. She was like unbelievably gorgeous, like heavenly. I was his bday gift, I left afterwards and never heard from them again. Which was PERECT and just how I wanted it to go. No drama, just sex.
Posted
Some yes and some no.

Most of our threesomes have been great. One of our partners though was looking for more casual than she let on and it ended up leading to some heartbreak for my wife.
Overall though I recommend people go after their fantasies.
Dirty_Boy123
Posted
My Mistress and I recently met another couple. It was amazing being double dommed and watching Mistress being worshipped and being fucked. She equally enjoyed watching me worship and fuck another Mistress . I found all I could think about was wanting my Mistress even when worshipping and fucking the other Mistress. I did find it difficult to transfer my feelings of devotion to someone whom I barely knew when my Mistress was there.
I later explained this to Mistress, that my feelings of devotion run through my body because of her and are impossible to switch off or direct to anyone else. Looking back it was enjoyable, but it didn't feel right for me.
Posted
14 hours ago, saint-charles303825 said:

Overall though I recommend people go after their fantasies.

I would definitely agree

what I would say though - and it don't mean to take something fun (fantasies!) isn't something boring - but - given that most fantasies require the participation of one (or more!) other people - what can you reasonably do to set the ball rolling on the fantasy happening?  And, well, do it.

Again, messaging strangers and going "here is my fantasy; do it with me" is seldom going to work - but whether this is getting involved in local kink communities.  Learning specific skills. So on.

Posted
I love to know how your fantasy came to manifest? Did you pursue it for a long time? How did you find willing participants. Did the stars just align?
Posted
4 hours ago, dudley135 said:

I love to know how your fantasy came to manifest? Did you pursue it for a long time? How did you find willing participants. Did the stars just align?

For the most part, stuff doesn't just happen.  It also depends a little bit what your fantasy is and what is needed to achieve this.  The answer is rarely 'a stranger on the internet'

Some can be finding a partner where being a partner is a priority and discussing/raising fantasies - sometimes it can be surprising how often the answer is 'ok' - but participating in kink communities and making friends opens a lot of doors.