Classy vs Slutty

Posted
In general, when it comes to sexual attraction, do men prefer classy or slutty in and outside of play and/or the bedroom? Be realistic and share!
Posted
It's a level of both. Classy and slutty. Getting dressed up in a little black dress.. classy.. no bra or panties under that black dress... so deliciously slutty. We'll keep a reserved attitude but willing to be fingered under the dinner table of a dark lit restaurant booth.. perfect combo.
Posted
Both….i want to be the one you want to share both aspects with. Nothing more sexy than a classy women in public telling you all the sexy things she wants to do with you and to you behind closed doors 😏
Posted
It depends on the person for me fr
Posted
I do like it when my girl is slutty/playful discretely when I’m with her out and about. For example, I want her to grab my cock while driving, tell me nasty and dirty things in my ear to make me feel wanted/needed sexually. She doesn’t have to do any sexual acts, just remind me she’s slutty for me.
Posted
Mix it up. The same thing all the time gets boring.
Posted
Both - depends on the situation…
Posted
Classy when you first meet, but then bring on the slutty. A man who is feeling like he's bringing the slut out of a normally controlled woman is feeling like a boss. Let him believe only he does that, and you will see the effort and intimacy you want.
Posted
Slutty behind closed doors and playing. Classy outside
Posted
It’s contextual and both have their time and place.
Posted
totally agree with @magic_thumb. In the course of any kind of relationship, situations lend themselves to different dynamics at different times. There is no fixed schedule, or static preference
goon2yu
Posted

I've only been attracted to powerful women, strong, poised and self-assured which in most scenarios expresses a Lady of class.  Class act in all things is always more impressive since many already in communication, attire, and behavior act like sluts, not least of which is a submissive quality, so not my cup of tea.

Posted
Classy on the streets, slutty in the sheets.
Posted
You can be classy and slutty at the same time.
Posted
I prefer the classy look, I just don’t like the slutty look especially cheap looking material/lingerie
Posted
It prefer it so, that it matches the person and doesn't feel artifical.
Posted
My preference is typically classy outside with a bit of a naughty side and a bit (not a ton) slutty inside the bedroom. More fun and open to ideas and exploration than slutty.
Posted
But what makes a girl classy vs slutty? Like am I classy or am I slutty or in between?
Posted
Slutty!! They talk about getting 72 virgins in heaven?? Screw that!! I want 72 SLUTS!! Gimme a gal that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch or a golf ball through a garden hose any day of the week 👍😎👌
Posted
4 minutes ago, rosewood25 said:
But what makes a girl classy vs slutty? Like am I classy or am I slutty or in between?

Difficult to say from here darlin' but I'd be delighted to take you for a spin and then sleep can discuss it over breakfast..