Anal Q's

Tr****

Posted
What's the largest thing you have had in your ass?
How many of you have experienced anal hooks?
What is a piece of advice you would give to a anal curious person?
Posted
Largest is 11cm of diameter dildo and a 30 cm long dildo, it takes a lot of practice to get there and it needs to be practiced safely. For anal hooks they feel heavenly but make sure to not put too much pressure. Always use lots of lube and wash correctly down there (douche)
Posted
The biggest toy or anything I have tried is probably about 8". It's a lot but definitely hits the right spot to make you orgasm like no other. Never tried hooks before but have seen them used and heard they are great if done correctly.... Best advice is go slow and don't go too big right away.
Posted
Largest thing I’ve had in my ass is 8 inch BBC dildo but I’ve only managed to get it properly inside me 3 or 4 times…

Omg I haven’t experienced anal hooks but I really would love to

Advice for anal curious person is you really cannot overstate the importance of lube and you really do need patience. Final advice is play around with angles - your g spot will thank you for it!
Posted
Pro-tip
Lol
If you do it right, you can attact a estim pad too it and hook it up to a tens unit;)
🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Posted
11” horse dildo lol buy some K-lube and go slow
Posted
1 hour ago, hellhoundsub said:
Pro-tip
Lol
If you do it right, you can attact a estim pad too it and hook it up to a tens unit;)
🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Ahem...... WTF is an estim pad or a tens unit?
That sounds both terrifying and amazing at the same time

Posted
Electric stimulation(estim)
Tens unit is a little box thats pulses your muscles. It usually used for sports injuries and chiropractic uses but…. They have ones that have different attachments such as buttplugs, sounding rods, and nipple clamps.😈
Posted
😱........um......i....duhhh.....hurmmm!🫨
Posted
Look it up! My Mistress has to take it from me because i will play with it when she not there lol
Posted
Its literally like my favorite thing ever.. and u can have it on and do the rest of ur bdsm scene. My first session with my Dom i had it on for 4 hours straight and iv been hooked ever since.
Posted
5 minutes ago, hellhoundsub said:
Its literally like my favorite thing ever.. and u can have it on and do the rest of ur bdsm scene. My first session with my Dom i had it on for 4 hours straight and iv been hooked ever since.

I begin to take them a taste. On my nipples has been amazing.

Ilikeitall
Posted
I made a butt plug the size of a jar of peanut butter. It's all I can take. Would love a woman to fist my ass. It gets boring by myself.
Cheekysub247
Posted
Not so much large/stretching but I've had a 40cm colon snake so quite long.
Anal hooks can be very fun, lots of things you can do with them 😁.
Advice... well I'm a whimp and moan everytime with anal so I would just say take it slowly.
😊😊
Posted

I've used some large dildos

never used an anal hook

it's not a competition

if you are curious, then start small, use lube.   You don't *actually* need a partner, you can use your own fingers at first, and own small toys 

Posted
8 hours ago, Xuliark said:

I begin to take them a taste. On my nipples has been amazing.

I just read this and felt an urge to tell you to be aware of electric current in your heart area: Be risk aware and never let current go from one nipple to the other. If you have two contacts on your device, put both on one breast. If you got more contacts be aware to put one "channel" (one pair of plus and minus) to each breast.
You can put stimulation current to evey part of your body as long there is not your heart-area between one "+ and -" contact. And everything above the shoulders is a no-go zone of course.
I think someone who knows what I mean and has better english skills than me, can explain that better;)

Posted
Anal hooks are so sexy, my ex’s fist
Posted
An EXTREMELY LARGE cucumber
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
The longest dildo I have inserted completely was 18" double ended. Can't always get it all the way in but when I do, it's fantastic, especially when it slides out.
  • 2 weeks later...
DrMacEoin
Posted

Can someone explain anal hooks to me? What's so HOT about them?..

Posted
It's a large hook with a butt plug attached to the end, put up your ass and then the top has a loop for rope that can be tied to any part of your body, like your hair. I've seen a photo of that it was fucking hot
Posted

Right. So… any motions from your body would mean… wiggling… in your arse? :)