Short story 2

Mi****

Posted
I love his naked body. Most of the time, he is ordered to stay naked at home. Looking at his body and having access to it anytime I please arouses me. Yesterday, as always, he stood in the kitchen making me dinner. Wearing only his apron. I was sitting on the kitchen table reading my book. He is a good cook, he had to be or I'll throw the food and make him recook it for me. he knows I am gentle but when I am hungry I can be a little bit rude, also, I don't deserve to eat trash just because he did not do his best. He enjoys pleasing me so most of the time he is creative and surprises me with delicious recepices. On today's menu was Potatoes au Gratin. A recipe he knows I love. I was lost in my book but the smell caming from the oven made me come back to reality. "Do I have to wait longer for food?" he came to me, gently kissed my forehead and said only 10 minutes more. Him being so close I could see one his niples popping out of the apron. "Take this off" I said. I started looking at his shoulders, chest, penis, and legs, my fingertips touched his neck and then his chest, his niples became hard instantly. I went down with my hands to his belly and I could see his penis waking up. I didn't touch it. Weird how just looking at it grows bigger. "On your knees pervert, I didn't even touch you" . "I am sorry mistress" he said as he went down. He gets hard very easily, it was awhile that I allowed him to cum, living while only getting edged must be hard just the thought made wet. He looked like a puppy looking at me from bellow. I touched his his hair with my hand, he moved his head slowly enjoying my caress when I stopped he took my hand and kissed it. He looked at me as I said "Stay there head down looking at my feet until the food IS ready, I want to read a couple more pages" . "Okay mistress" . I was getting horny too thinking about all the things I want to do to this body but food first. I was engrossed again in my book he took me out of it with a kiss on my feet. "My love, food is ready" He said that in a shaky voice while on the flour in the same position I left him in, on his knees, but the food was already in front of me. He was just waiting for me to give him permission to start eating too if I liked the food. He was lucky this time the gratin was so delicious. I smiled at him and said "it tastes good my dog I like it" . His complexion changed and he was proud he pleased me again. "Can I sit close to you and eat, babe?" . "Yes come here" . As he sat on the chair close me, I gave him a wet kiss on his lips and said. "Guten appetite, mein Hund" . With "Guten Appetit, meine Liebe" he replied.
Edwin_Rosen
Posted
I love this story 💓🙏
Subboy90
Posted
Rally nice, i would love to be "dein Hund"
Posted
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 very nice