Femdom story: daily devotion

M_****

Posted
I knew it wouldn’t be an easy day, the day before I was not at my maximum and I made a mistake that I will have to pay. My soul, a real sub one, was excited and terrified at the same time.
I set my alarm as usual, 30 mins before the time I should wake up my perfect owner. I woke up, naked as always, and I went out from the bedroom in a religious silence. I reached the kitchen and I spent 20 mins in preparing the favorite breakfast of my Mistress, I try my best to got everything perfect, from the temperature to the presentation, notwithstanding I was shaking for the overwhelming emotions. Everything was ready. At that point I went fast in the bathroom to carefully wash every part of my body, I had to be ready to anything she would have wished.
I was ready. I took the tray with everything on it and I entered the bedroom. I came close to my Mistress and leaved the tray on her night table, then I knelt down in front of her feet and started to kiss and gently lick them being aware to every reaction in order to knew when she would be awake. We had this ritual since long time, when she started to move her fingers I knew she was awake and at that point I spoke: “Good morning, my Mistress” and after that I opened my mouth wider. We have this ritual and, as usual, she push her feet well inside my mouth. Only after that, with my mouth completely filled she answered me “Good morning slave, let’s see if today you will be able to pay for your mistake”
I tried to answer, but the feet in my mouth made me just do some stupid noises and she replied “sssht slave, just take my foot and shut up”.
After a couple of minutes she retired her foot and made me came closer to her by moving on all four, kneeling close to her “Open your mouth my slave, let me see and come closer”.
I did what she said and a huge spit cover my face and my mouth. “What do you say to your Mistress” and I answered “Thank you, Mistress”.
While giving me a sweet caress, being careful, to not touch her own spit she said “Good boy, now bring me here the tray I want to have my breakfast and go down to lick my feet again, I want you to clean your face from my spit just using my feet and then lick them all up”
I instantly obeyed and I licked her feet for all her breakfast, knowing that this was just the start. I enjoyed so much the moans that sometimes she did during the process and, again, I felt so much lucky and afraid at the same time.
She finished her breakfast and with all her confidence she said “Good, the breakfast was excellent, now I guess it will starts the harder part for you, slave”
“Thank you Mistress, it really makes me happy to know that you enjoyed your breakfast and I’m ready for everything you think I deserve, my soul is yours.”
“We will see my slave, we will see. Stay down, face to the floor” she said while she got up from the bed. She passed next to me heading to her closet when she said “Yes, I think this would be good to start”.
I don’t know what she took, but of course I replied “It will be for sure my Mistress”
Posted
I hope there's gonna be another part!
Posted
6 ore fa, mLin said:
I hope there's gonna be another part!

Thank you for your appreciation mLin, I’m working on it!
I also explored your profile and I read your bio, it sounded so good and interesting to me, I would like text to you, but Fet doesn’t allow me to. If it allows to text me I would be really happy to share some ideas with you mLin.

Posted
Part. 2
“Do you really think it will be, slave? Let’s make a game then, you will try to guess what I chose and I spank your ass 10 times every time you give a wrong answer. I warn you I will hit really hard.”
My heart leapt, she has so many things in her closet, I was scared to death, that agony could last for ever, but I answered “Yes Mistress, as you desire. Is it the flogger?”
A smile rise on her face “Oh I’m so sorry, wrong answer little puppy, come here over the knee and start to count”
I obeyed, as always, I moved on all four next to her and I climbed on her beautiful legs. “Stick your ass out my slave, you know how to do it” and as I executed her order she spanked my ass with so much strength that I had to shout a fast “Aah!” before I started to count “One”. She softly caressed my other buttcheeks and then, again, she hit my ass with all her strength “Two”. She kept hitting my ass “three”, “four”, “five”….”nine”. We just started and I can already felt her fingers printed on my butt cheeks “Do you think it would be easy, dog? Remember that this is a punishment, it won’t fucking be easy” and as she concluded her sentence she hit my ass again “Ten”.
She sweetly caressed my head and my face as she said “Be careful on what you choose my sweet slave, I won’t lower down the intensity” while she smiled at me.
“Yes Mistress I know…Is it the cane..?”
“Oooh poor puppy, you miss it again! Let’s restart”
“Oh my..” I couldn’t finished my exclamation that her firmly hand impacted so bad on my ass “One!” I shout out surprised. Her slaps continued insistently, again “two”, “three”, “four”, “five”….”nine”, “ten”. I felt my ass as it was burning, she knows damn well how to spank properly and she knows also how to make me resist as long as she wants. After the tenth hit, she caressed my ass so sweetly “You made me go mad yesterday, sweet slave, but you’re making me proud now. You know that I’m making it just for you, but I love to see you that way”
“I know Mistress, I’ll do everything to become a better man”
“Good boy, now is the moment again: choose”
I was shivering “is it the strap-on Mistress?”
“Oh yes! You did it my slave, well done! And now there is another funny part that I love, do you already understand it, right? Do you remember our little rule?”
“Oh my, yes Mistress I do” I can’t believe I have to take this choice now, my ass cheeks were already burning, I was so desperate, I didn’t know what to do and I hesitate for a second.
“Slave, it’s better for you to answer me”
“Yes Mistress I’m sorry, I’ll go for…”