Upcoming submissive auction

Posted
In a few weeks I am looking to participate in a submissive auction. Their will be a couple women I know but most are just those I have just spoke with at munches. I am at a loss of what to offer for an hour or two of service.
I know some would really like to cane paddle .... well inflict *** on someone but I'm not a *** slut may be able to handles some but nit much.
Ladies..... what would you like to see offered by a submissive in an auction?
Submissives.....Submissive...... have you participated in an auction? What did you offer? Did you offer an "open to negotiation" service?
Posted
What is an auction
Posted
I recommend an hour or two of cleaning. If the buyer isn’t comfortable with sharing their address they can clean a car instead.
Posted
That’s an interesting event. Is it your own or through a local bdsm club ??
Love the idea
Posted
17 hours ago, Cypresswillys said:

Submissives.....Submissive...... have you participated in an auction? What did you offer? Did you offer an "open to negotiation" service?

So, yes - I've been involved in two auctions.   One where I was a submissive who could be bid on - and another where there were a mix of Dommes and subs, and so subs not up for auction could bid on the Dommes.

Like any item going up for auction (ha!) there was a description which kinda highlighted interests and boundaries - so they'd announce each person, whether it was open to a Master or Mistress (or either) what interests were and usually a bit extra info if relevant.

Everyone got at least one bid (the Mistress running the auction was always putting in her own bids) but yeah, what you put down is basically a "what interests you" - which might seemingly go against everything taught as subs, but you want someone to bid who is like "yeah, I'd spank that arse" or "yeah, I'd have my feet in his face" so on - rather than someone bidding and neither of you being happy.