Short story 3

Mi****

Posted
He took me on a picnic this weekend. Every weekend he needs to prepare something for his mistress. This weekend was special. He promised to make it extra nice, as this week was very hard for me, I had to slap him two times; the first because the blouse I wanted to wear was not ironed and the second because he put too much salt in food. He kept apologizing but still he needed to be punished. He was sorry he caused me stress and ruined my day with his mistakes. Slapping him is a form of punishment he hates because it may hurt myvhands. After slapping him he kissed my hand and massaged them and promised to prepare a nice picnic for me in nature to relax my nerves.
We went to a beautiful forest he chose a nice spot in front of a lac. I sat on the matte. My dog prepared a fruits plate for me while I was enjoying the view. "are you comfortable my queen" he asked as he handed me the plate I replied yes and gave him my feet to massage. He always does that in public it does embarrass him but he loves my feet, after some time he forgets about other people and kisses them. Today he didn't need to worry about that we were alone there. He is in chastity three months now and I can see how this humbled him he became so sensitive to my needs. I love that. He still makes mistakes but he keeps improving. Soon it was down and we enjoyed the sunset. It was beautiful. We started kissing. I could feel his excitement this doesn't happen much. It was getting dark the kissing turned into me spiting in his mouth. He was swallowing and saying thank you mistress. I touched his penis through his pants, it was wet from the precum and his balls were about to explode. Just kissing had this effect on him. He should forever be in chasety. I started squeezing them it was ***ful and frustrating for him. this excited me. I looked around no one was near. I ordered him to lay on his back. And I lifted my dress, took off my panties and sat on his face. I told him to do his job, licking me until I cum. he has a magical tongue every move makes me moan louder. I reached to his balls and I was squeezing them. he slowed down and I didn't like that, I sat with all my *** on his face until he was out of breath. "If you slow down again you won't like what's going to happen to you" he went back to work. I noticed his penis leaking, he never orgasmed while wearing the cage but I guess him being out of breath excited him even more. As he was moving his tongue around my clit I was squeezing more and more his balls. " don't dare to cum you slut". I moaned so laud as I reached orgasm, he couldn't resist and his penis was shooting sperm through his cage and pants. I was mad and started yelling at him to stop. he was frustrated, his orgasm was ruined. I ordered him to take of his pants and underwear and lick his sperms out of his underwear. He was kicking and saying I am sorry mistress. I loved looking at him all embarrassed licking his underwear like a dog. it made me excited again that I started touching myself while looking at him. I easily got to my second orgam. I ordered him to stop and lick me clean. I was so wet. He was tired but still did his job. "good dog, now stop and get us ready to go back home", "yes mistress, I love you so much"