Twin Elves Fantasy

Posted
I open my eyes and look to my left all I see is my beautiful friend but she is missing her twin. I call out to her “Sachiko..” she answers “Hey” smiling at my sleepy face. “Where's Sakura?” I asked. “She's in the kitchen helping Mom prepare dinner.” I slowly start to panic “Did I fall asleep at your place!!??” She pats my head “Yea you did and you must've been exhausted from our time together.” I'm thinking to myself knowing damn well I'm going to fail my class tomorrow and both twins share this class with me. But all I can think of is how both girls came onto me and competed for my attention. I take a look up and the look in her eyes are nothing but lust. I place my hand in her thigh gently caressing her enchanted skin. “Tell me, Sachiko, do you want me to make you feel good?” She closes her eyes and breathes heavily. “Yes please” she whispers. “Tell me again” I say wanting her to beg for it. Her eyes widen “Yes Please” her tone changes into a plee. My dick twitched as it grew, anticipating entering her body again. I commanded “On your knees Sachiko” as she obeyed, I walked behind her gazing upon her every curve, “Hands down”.
I position myself behind her, I begin to tease her clit with my rock hard cock. She moans and squirms. “Stay still my pet” She jerks trying to control her body and I grab her ass and stick my tongue inside. She lets out a loud moan, “Shhh we mustn't alarm your ***” She nods vigorously, as I continue to lick her she covers her mouth trying to hold back her whimpers. I pull her body closer to me, making her ride my face. She starts to move her hips in sync with my tongue. I swirl my tongue to make her twitch and turn. As she loses her composure, I hold on tight, licking her pussy juices, slobbering all around and taking quick breaths in-between. Arching her back out of relief she comes to a climax yelling out in pleasure. As her *** walks in that very moment, mad that she caught us without inviting her for the fun. Before she could walk away I grabbed her hand, pulled her down to me on the floor and placed her hand on my twitching cock, and whispered in her ear "my cock wants you right now.”