Tuesday Night: A short Story Series (part 2)

MadameRaine

Posted

Mistress looks him deep into his begging eyes...he always did love the way the fire graced her silhouette. her gaze held an unusual dissatisfaction which made him fidget to straighten his spine. she lowered to his level, which sent a sense of nervousness to the pit of his stomach. He watched as the dark cherry lipstick grazed mouth whispered "Get Up...Now", teeth tightened and stern behind it. he stumbled to get on his feet, clumsily gathering his balancing being sure not to touch mistress in his struggle. His mind yearned to ask her what was wrong, how he could replace her disappointment with approval but his lips didn't dare, The rules of not touching or speaking to her in this room were made very clear during his training. He stood naked, nervous and gazing into the fire. the view of mistress in his peripheral sends his mental into a frenzy. unsure of whats to come, his mind traces down to her hands, an attempt to anticipate her plan. she walks over, jute ropes in hand, her red boots extend up her long legs to her thighs. standing just before him she begins to remove his harness. "excited for this, were you?" she asked.

"not tonight"...

Part 3 tomorrow

Posted

I wish you would post all the parts together. Its like you are torturing us all by taking your time and I know you love it.

Posted

I’m loving to suspense. I like to play with the minds anticipation in my play. Thank you.

Posted
9 hours ago, King38 said:

I wish you would post all the parts together. Its like you are torturing us all by taking your time and I know you love it.

I promise you i do...

Posted
1 hour ago, Hotplay said:

I’m loving to suspense. I like to play with the minds anticipation in my play. Thank you.

stay tuned...

Posted
3 hours ago, Aimil2019 said:

Exciting. Can’t wait.

thanks!!!