Tuesday Night: A short Story Series (part 3)

MadameRaine

Posted

the harness drops...a metal link hitting his big toe caused him to flinch. She internally snickered at his ***. with a subtle look, she motions for him to crawl over to the toy chest. He promptly follows his orders mind wondering what tonight has in store. he catches the wind as the doors open. kneeling in front of the toy chest he lifts his head, eyes taking in all of the beautiful gear. Her long, red, coffin shaped nails gently traced across a row of leather floggers and whips. Subconsciously he began to flinch heart pounding with excitement. He noticed her reach down, tp a large black sat he had never seen before. She motioned for him to come and remove it from its  hiding spot. his hands felt the cold Neoprene and the hair on his neck began to rise. He unfolds what he realizes is a sleep sack. the intricate details in the flat lock stitching, the soft leather like feel of the neoprene, ignites a curiosity and excitement within him. He lays the bag down on the floor and mistress instructs him to get inside.

Part 4 Tomorrow

Posted
Madameraine I can’t believe more people have not graced you with their presence and read your words. They’ve made a poor judgement. I look forward to the next instalment.
Posted
6 hours ago, Aimil2019 said:

Madameraine I can’t believe more people have not graced you with their presence and read your words. They’ve made a poor judgement. I look forward to the next instalment.

im stil going to keep it going, hopefully more people being to take interest...

Posted

Hope so. Thank you for continuing. Happy new year.