Sub tips? 💁

Posted
Don’t feel you need to let him have all the creative control. If he says “I want you to suck me” and you’re wanting more reply with “use my throat daddy”. It tells him how hard you want it and gives him some range on the night.
Posted
Talking and communicating you’re wants and needs and in my case just be willing to push hard limits while they maybe hard limits they can be safely pushed and slowly pushed to see if you like it or not
Posted
That’s a hard question to answer. I think I get a lot of enjoyment out of listening and doing things to please others and the more I talk to people the more I find how personal it is from one person to the next. Maybe they like to be obeyed or maybe they like a little disobedience. Unfortunately the best I got to offer and the best advice I’ve ever offered or seen on here communicating with your partner. Being a good sub is easy if you know what your dominant wants.
Posted
Communication is extremely important. Have many many talks on your kinks fetishes likes dislikes and bad experiences. Then do the same with your doms things. Discuss boundaries and limits soft and hard. Do things your dom has shown they like and and want more of. Ease into things your hesitant or unsure of that your dom like so you don't start to dislike it communicate your confort speed of progression. Let your dom know and feel appreciated and valued secure and feel the loyalty. This all depends upon type of relationship and level of commitment. I am currently searching for a submissive to do this with as well. So wish me luck as well.
Posted
3 hours ago, ScorpioHawke said:
Don't ask questions

I disagree, ask questions. It's always a 2 way conversation.

Posted
1 hour ago, Daddy-N-Panda said:

I disagree, ask questions. It's always a 2 way conversation.

Agree. Asking questions is crucial for establishing boundaries in a healthy D/s relationship.

Posted
I had a brief, but useful, correspondence with a domme.

We just agreed that we would be a bad match. (She is lovely. But, we would not be right for each other.)

Better to find out in correspondence than after trying to build something.

What control are you willing to cede, and at what point in the relationship?
Posted
Every Dom is different. I have one Dom who I give up all the control. We are not in a 24/7 dynamic. Being on time, looking presentable, allowing him to make decisions for me, knowing he will always do what is in my best interest. With him I act more of a service sub, and I love it. I can turn my mind off and be a good girl.

I have a second Dom who is a pleasure Dom, and a brat tamer in training. We are 24/7. I’m quite snotty with him, sarcastic, talk back, but never disrespectful, and never in public.

Both Doms required extensive communication on boundaries, limits, safe words, and allowing me to express my interests, disinterests, what I wanted to work on personally, what I wanted them to encourage me on/hold me accountable for, and how I wanted to be held accountable.

Both Doms are always looking out for me, respecting me, and treat me like a princess. I met them both here.
Posted
Respect is earned, once that's done give it freely. If you have trouble communicating, let that be known, it's both of your responsibility to figure out a way to talk openly about anything and everything. If someone doesn't respect you, your limits, walk away. Any *** that has not been negotiated has no business being in the dynamic. Never be afraid to ask questions and never being afraid to ask others if you're feeling a concern about the dynamic. A dominant should not let his ego get in the way of your safety or enjoyment.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted (edited)

Someone said "Don't ask questions". ***y hell.

This is why communication is so important. It allows you to see who people are... like the person who gave the aforementioned advice.

The best tip Is to be open minded.

Yes, we all have boundaries and gates, but in order for growth, development and change, there has to be metamorphosis and evolution.

That being said, be open minded and be willing to have your borders broken down and for exploration to reign.

To address the "Don't ask questions" thing. Always ask questions. Communication is a main pillar in any vanilla or BDSM relationship.

A good Dominant listens and will always encourage dialogue and queries.

Edited by MasterDarcy1979
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
August 16, ScorpioHawke said:
Don't ask questions

I am curious about this reply. Why not ask questions? Is there anything in particular or just don't ask questions in general?

Posted
August 18, MasterDarcy1979 said:

Someone said "Don't ask questions". ***y hell.

This is why communication is so important. It allows you to see who people are... like the person who gave the aforementioned advice.

The best tip Is to be open minded.

Yes, we all have boundaries and gates, but in order for growth, development and change, there has to be metamorphosis and evolution.

That being said, be open minded and be willing to have your borders broken down and for exploration to reign.

To address the "Don't ask questions" thing. Always ask questions. Communication is a main pillar in any vanilla or BDSM relationship.

A good Dominant listens and will always encourage dialogue and queries.

This!!! 💯

Posted
On 8/16/2024 at 11:48 AM, ScorpioHawke said:

Don't ask questions

The opposite.  Ask questions.

Some guys like the idea of just having someone who will blindly do anything they ask.  But this is actually open to so many issues. And I'm not saying anything like *** (although, is a problem) but Dominant asks to grab a beer.  OK, so you do.  Glass? No Glass? Opened? Unopened?

The best subs in those situations seek clarification.   But in general, having someone who just does what they're told is very mechanical.  Pre-empting is better. And a lot of that is from asking questions.

But comms is always two ways, be enquiring.