A First Threesome - FFM - True

Wo****

Posted
Threesomes

Nick had been excited about today for weeks. He was an experienced Dom and swinger who had recently started developing a dynamic with his gorgeous little Kitten. She was curvy and cute and craved his cock and cum like no one he had played with in the past. She would happing spend hours curled up working his cock in her mouth and her talented hands. Or maybe not hours as she also craved his cum. He had also been chatting the his little Bee, a gorgeous mixed race young lady who travelled to see him. He had played with them both separately and they were both amazing in their different, exciting ways. However he had got them chatting together - they enjoyed his stories and got in well with each other. They seemed both kind, caring and kinky as hell. He had fantasised about them together since he had started playing with them both. Bee had a delicious cuck side that had her horny just thinking about preparing Kitten for her Master and servicing them both. As luck would have it both of them were free to play and Nick had arranged for them both to come over.

He had picked up his Kitten from her house and driven her to where they would play. She was wearing her black dress that he liked and this gorgeous tits that he loved were tempting him all the way there. Talking to her, reassuring her, squeezing her and starting that horny little craving that burned inside her. She was nervous, she was very inexperienced with women and knew that Bee was the same so Nick would be taking the lead with his two little fucktoys. Within minutes of arriving at the house he had her in the bed, dress pulled up and teasing one of the most sensitive clits he had played with. He kissed her hard and whispered in her ear that she wasn’t allowed to cum until Bee was in the room with them. He teased her clit and had got her figured out enough not that every time she was on the edge he stopped teasing and left her begging on the edge. There was a knock at the door. With a smile he left his little Kitten whimpering in frustration and walked downstairs to let in Bee.

Bee was shorter than him by a good few inches which made it easier to manhandle which she loved. She had gorgeous dark pskin and large tits that he loved marking. He pulled her in the door and kissed her then guided her upstairs squeezing her ass on the way. In the room there was a moment of nerves and Bee giggled slightly hysterically until Nick pressed himself up behind her, gripped her throat and kissed the side of her neck whilst groping her tits and teasing her. She whimpered in need and he smiled at Kitten as she watched. He slowly stripped Bee. She wasn’t wearing any panties like the naughty slut she was; so he spanked her pussy a few times for good measure and then whispered into Bee’s ear how she was to prepare Kitten for him. She nodded, obviously too excited for words and Nick walked over to guide his kitten to her feet so Bee could prepare her for her Master.

They kissed and Nick felt his cock throbbing. He watched as Bee kissed and worshipped his Kitten and slowly stripped her down to her underwear. As sometimes happened it was the wrong time of the month for certain things but they would see how it went. His kitten was turned on and ready and he pushed them both onto the bed kissing and teasing each of them. They played with each other as he watched and he was so horny. He was naked and moved to tease and kiss them both. One of Bee’s biggest fantasies to start with for her first threesome was to have two people sucking and biting and teasing her breasts at once so Nick and Kitten feasted. For the next while they lost themselves in teasing and pleasuring each other. Stroking and kissing and teasing. He made Kitten cum, Bee made her cum, he used the wand on Bee bringing her to an exploding loud orgasm whilst Kitten kissed her. He used the wand on his kitten but after two orgasms her sensitive clit couldn’t take much as she edged close to an orgasm but whimpered in *** and pleasure. He watched and Kitten brought Bee to orgasm with her fingers which wasn’t easy.

After both little sluts had cum a couple of times he pulled Bee to the edge of the bed so her head was off the edge he started to face fuck her hard, loving how he could grind his cock in her mouth and throat and she took it, choking slightly but obviously desperate for more. He spanked her wet little cunt and leaned over to kiss Kitten as he fucked her throat. Then he softly asked Kitten if she wanted her turn… The look in her eyes told him just how much the answer was yes. He pulled her next to Bee on the bed - they looked so hot, two mouths hanging off the edge of the bed ready for him to use. He started to face fuck his kitten as bee watched. The look of pure delight and excitement on Bee’s face was cute and such a turn on. He pulled her in for a kiss as he ***d his Kitten on his cock. He pulled back and finished across his Kitten’s gorgeous tits then directed Bee to clean her up. She practically leapt to obey and started lapping up the stream after stream of cum that had coated Kitten’s chest.

After that they paused for moment, curling up on a bed that was definitely not big enough for three they kissed and slowly stroked and took a moment, grabbing drinks until Nick decided he couldn’t take it anymore. He had been prepared for this today and quickly shoved a blanket under his Kitten’s ass. He was so turned on by the two of them slowly teasing each other and Kitten’s spare hand teasing his cock that he rolled Kitten into her back, slipped a condom on and buried his cock inside her. She let out the deep groan that he loved as he stretched and filled her. Bee was watching, her eyes wide with lust and excitement as Nick slowly began to fuck his Kitten.

He lifted her legs and then bent her in half, enjoying how flexible she was, although with his strength moving her she would be in half no matter what. Bee watched, obviously turned on but the show watching her Master fucking his slut hard and deep. Nick sped up, slamming into her for a while but he knew he didn’t want to waste his cum in a condom inside her. Nick nodded and leaned over to kiss Bee hard, biting her lip then telling her to kiss and play with his Kitten, she did this quickly and eagerly and the moans of pleasure from his little greedy cum slut increased. Nick already knew what his Kitten would say but he did love hearing it… “Do you want my cum Kitten?”
“Yes Sir. Down my throat please…”

He slid out of her, got rid of the condom and stroked his cock hard, directing them to play with each other as he brought himself to the edge. Fuck it was hot watching the two of them pleasure each other, he couldn’t wait until they could have another session altogether. He stroked harder and commanded his Kitten onto the floor in her knees. When she was there he grabbed her head, thrust his cock in hard and let go, she ***d and swallowed but when he was done and pulled back she had enough left in her mouth to kiss and share with Bee. After that it was aftercare time, the cuddles and stroking and drinks and slow talk to come back down. There were still lots of things to do but that’s a story for another time.
Posted
Threesomes - Kitten

Today I had my first experience with Sir and another woman, Angel. I had met Angel properly a week earlier, after she’d had a couple of meetings with Sir and he’d expressed how he fantasied about her joining us for some playtime. My experiences with women were still quite limited but were quickly broadening
Sir picked me up, to take me to the room where we would be meeting Angel. I got into the car and he greeted me with his charming ‘Hello Kitten’ and squeeze of my thigh, both of which still make my pussy throb. I was extremely nervous, I had butterflies while we chatted about general stuff during the short journey.

We arrived at the room, Angel was yet to arrive, so we went inside and Sir immediately had his hand around my neck (gentler than usual - it had been a busy weekend) and his mouth on mine, his kisses turning me into a whimpering, needy slut - as usual. He pushed me down onto the bed and immediately started teasing my clit, making me moan and writhe under his hand, then he stopped, ‘No coming until Angel gets here, Kitten’, then the teasing started again, he did this a couple more times and I was desperate to cum.

Then Angel arrived, Sir went to let her in. I sat on the bed anxiously waiting for them. She was gorgeous. As soon as they walked in Sir was kissing her roughly, grabbing her neck and tits.

‘Stand, Kitten’ he said. So I did. Angel had specifically asked if she could kiss and undress me, which both Sir and I agreed to. We kissed gently at first, but the kiss grew more urgent as we went on, Angel undressed me slowly, then as she went behind me to unhook my bra, Sir was infront of me, kissing me hard. He ordered us both to the bed. One of Angel’s fantasies was to have us both sucking her nipples at the same time, which we did. Sir lifted her skirt to find she was wearing no underwear. Everything else happened in such a blur, lots of kissing and touching. Angel watched as Sir made me cum, Angel also made me cum with her fingers on my clit and my nipple in her mouth. Sir made her cum using her wand and I licked, sucked and bit her nipples. Then he used the wand on me too. I had another orgasm.

I sat and watched as Sir face fucked Angel as her head hung off the bed, he kissed me hard as he thrusted his cock down her throat. He must have noticed the look of wanting in my eyes, as the next words out of his mouth were ‘do you want a turn Kitten?’ ‘Yes please Sir’ I replied. So he did the same to me. After a couple of minutes he covered my tits in his cum, ‘Angel, clean it up’ and she did, she licked it off my tits, and then I kissed her, just to get a little taste of Sir’s cum.

We laid and cuddled, but that didn’t last long, as we were all kissing, touching and sucking again, very quickly.
This time it resulted in Sir fucking me while Angel laid next to me and watched, her hands and mouth on my tits. It felt so fucking good.

‘Do you want my cum Kitten?’ Sir asked.
‘Yes please Sir, down my throat’
‘Then kneel Kitten’
I quickly got to the floor and sucked his cock, before he took over wanking his cock and I looked up at him with my mouth open, while Angel sat on the bed and watched.
‘Play with yourself Angel’ said Sir. ‘Yes, Master’ she replied.
‘You too Kitten’.
My hand went straight to my clit, as I sat waiting patiently for my reward for being such a good girl - and I got it, another big stream of cum into my mouth.
We all laid together again, cuddling and stroking. It felt so nice feeling Angel’s soft skin against mine, as Sir ran his hand up and down my back.

I can’t wait to play together again, circumstances meant that Angel and I couldn’t taste each other this time, which is something we both can’t wait to do!

Threesomes - Angel

Diary Entry - 11th August 2024

Oh my god, tonight was insane! I still can’t believe it actually happened. I had my first threesome! I'm buzzing. I’m overwhelmed with a mixture of excitement and disbelief. I feel I’ve just stepped into a whole new world.

Where do I even start? We’d been chatting and planning the meet up all week. But when I first walked through their bedroom door, I was a complete deer in the headlights. He walked over to me first. Taking me by the neck he ran his hands up my legs kissing me hard. I decided not to wear any knickers today. My first mistake.

“Did you say our little slut could not wear any knickers?” he asks his Kitten.

Kitten, a gorgeous curvy woman, just like me. I guess he has a type! Sitting on the bed smiling she shakes her head, “No, Sir. She is a dirty slut”

I was completely frozen to the spot. Here I was actually living out another of my fantasies. I knew my line but all I could do was stand and smile. Sir took action. Taking my top and skirt off he pulled my tits out of my bra and sucked them hard. Next was Kitten’s turn.

“Stand there, Kitten,” “Angel get Kitten ready for me”

I have never been with another women before and I wanted the pleasure of undressing her, kissing her and getting her ready for Sir. I took my sweet time, savouring every second, because I wanted to make it special. She was so soft, just... wow. Her skin felt like silk under my hands, and her nipples were this delicate, soft pink. I couldn’t believe how natural it felt, touching and kissing Kitten.

Once Kitten was ready, Sir took his prize and kissed her passionately, while I stood and watched enviously for my turn. He could see how eager I was. He turned me round and tied my hands behind my back and pushed me onto the bed. They crawled on top. I have dreamed of having both my nipples sucked and it was glorious. I didn't want it to stop. I wanted more. But greedy sluts have to wait their turn.

Kitten came first, as Sir played her clit like a finely tuned instrument. And laying next to her watching her cum, hearing her breath and sucking on my tits, was everything I have ever dreamed of. But I wanted my turn! I didn’t dare say anything. I know my place. So I watched and waited but hearing and seeing Kitten cum over and over was making me so horny. And my hands were tied. I couldn't even play with myself.

Then it was my turn. I was good so I got the wand! (well… that's the story I’m telling myself!) Oh and it was a sweet release. Sir made my cum hard while Kitten was kissing me. Being with another woman is amazing.

Then it was Sir’s turn. Talk about a shift in gears! He was rougher, more intense, and honestly, it turned me on so much. When he grabbed me by the neck and started face-fucking me, I didn’t know if I should be scared or totally into it—spoiler, I was totally into it. It was raw and powerful, and I loved every second of it. I’ve never felt so out of control, but in a way that made me feel so alive. And he came hard all over Kitten.

“Angel, clean up my Kitten” I jumped on the command and licked the cum off Kitten’s tits and chest. We even shared it between us through a kiss.

And that was just round 1!

The whole session was this crazy mix of tenderness and roughness. At one point, they tied me up and left me lying next to them while he fucked her. I could feel everything—every thrust, every moan— I was their sexy little bystander. And every time I tried to get up, he’d pin me down by the neck, making sure I stayed exactly where he wanted me. The restraint, the feeling of being held down... it was such a turn-on. I wanted more, I didn’t want it to stop.

I’m still tingling all over just thinking about it. I don’t know where this is going to lead, but I do know one thing—I want more. Today was just the beginning, and I’m so ready to see where this takes me.

Can’t wait for the next adventure...

(Photos on my profile)
Posted
3 hours ago, Angeleyes75 said:
Damn good read

Thank you! Was even more fun to do in person ;)