Should I get my dick pierced?

Di****

Posted
What are the benefits of getting a dick piercing?
Posted
Yes! Got mine done. It’s on a lot of woman “ bucket list” to fuck a guy guy with one. Though, I did not get a ring for that nor did I put too much thought into it other than that my friend had it and I thought it was cool so I got it.
Posted
I don't have the traditional through the head piercing I have the Jacob ladder with a couple of rungs and as far as my friends goes in different positions with different rings it is felt differently
Posted
Depends on what you want the effect to be.

I did 3 dydoes and a lorum. One of the dysoes slightly tore while I was being deep throated one time. Then it started to migrate.

My suggestion is do your research. Certain piercing make certain activities harder if not ill-advised.
Posted
I had a PA for a while, to be honest I found it got in the way a lot more than I expected and made more things awkward than it did improve things. I took it out eventually. That could just be me though! A lot of guys love theirs, just thought I’d offer a different story.

I have a guiche too. Much more practical and is something nice to look at. Can’t say I really feel it but it’s always been popular with others.
Posted
Just a side note. Only ever do something like for yourself. If you want one then go for it! Don’t go with the impression others will like you more and end up doing it for other people that don’t exist yet.
Posted
I had it done a few years back. I was ***. That night penetration felt sooo good. Then for the next month I couldn't even take a blowjob it hurt so bad
Posted
100% that. Don’t get pierced because you think someone else might like it. Do what you want.
Posted
Also, get a professional. You want the big hairy dude that’s pierced a thousand dicks before over one you prefer the look of.
Posted
Yeah, that’s a good point to. Find a piercer who has done it. And can show you examples of their work. This is one place you don’t want the piercing to not go right. Lol
Posted
Would be interesting to get some experiences from being on the receiving end in here. I’ve experienced a few other genital piercings, tongue piercings, tongue split etc. to be honest I’ve rarely felt a difference. We both had our nipples done but took them out long before we met and were never really happy with them.

I love body modifications. I think all these things look awesome, as far as making an effective difference sexually is concerned I’m not convinced. Other than looking cool, which is subjective.
Posted
I was told my dydoes were cool for a conversation starter, but after the first few times with them in play, the novelty wore off and they were more distracting as an annoyance. It also kept very orally inclined individuals from being as enthusiastic as they normally would be. Metal around teeth is always scary.

Also, my current lorum is my second attempt. The first attempt was too far forward along my shaft. Problem is, I’m very much a grower. And I was pierced as if I was a shower.

And… it was shrinking away because I knew what was coming.

Short of the long, the sex was amazing. After there was significant ***. The lorum had ripped out when I thrusted myself into her. We had to fish it out of her. And I had to put a bandaid on my dick.

So again, grab someone who is familiar with your specific piercing. My guy is very familiar. I could have sworn we had talked about it.
Posted
Ouch! Yeah, my PA came out after oral and anal problems. It just wasn’t worth it. It’s a shame because I think they look cool. Not worth it though. Considered dabbling with tattoos but they have their own issues on such mobile skin. Maybe I should just leave my poor dick alone.
Posted
I like my guiche though. Out of the way, does nothing and looks cool. Fashion over function.
Posted
I like my lorum enough. I’d rather have it back a little further in my sack. That way I could take my piercing further. The plan was to be able to put a “door knocker” for doggy.
Posted
I’ve tried weights on the guiche. Not that much difference.

I think the best thing it’s done for me, by far, is draw attention to that area. It’s a wonderful spot that’s often neglected!!!
sardonicus87
Posted
For what it's worth, what I have read before from women that have been on the receiving end, the vast majority are indifferent, and don't even notice a Prince Albert (the most common penis piercing). I've even heard the same and mine is a big 2 gauge ring, I forget the diameter though.
As someone with a PA and having had several before (my dick has been pierced at least 40+ times... in piercing parlors, not as play or a kink thing). I got them done for personal aesthetic reasons, not for anyone else or for any kink reason.
I had a frenum ladder on two separate occasions, 2 dydoes, and currently still have a Prince Albert and a halfada. None of them increased pleasure for me, and never had sex with anyone with the ladders, only with the PA and the dydoes.
That said, people generally don't enjoy being accidentally smacked in the face with it. I've done that twice.
Once a PA heals, takes no work to take care of it, just was your dick like you're supposed to even without one. You want to be a minimum of maybe 10 gauge before doing sex stuff (thinner jewelry rips out easier). Though you will be limited on butt stuff if that's your bag.
Whether or not you should do it is basically whether or not you want it. If you're wanting it to spice up your sex life though, you are going to be disappointed and it won't have been worth it.
Posted
Having it pierced is over rated
Posted
I’ve thought about piercing my taint. But not my joint.
Posted
I had mine oierced down at the base for years.
It really didn’t help or hurt.
sillysub
Posted

No true benefits. If you want to do it, do it. 

Posted
I have a reverse frenum. More for aesthetics than function.