A pegging story

Bi****

Posted
I had never been one to shy away from new experiences, so when my blind date suggested we try something a little more adventurous, I was intrigued. We had met online and hit it off right away, so when she mentioned she was into pegging, I was both nervous and excited.

I had never been penetrated before, but the idea of letting go of control and surrendering to someone else's desires was incredibly enticing. We had talked about it at length before our date, establishing safe words and boundaries to ensure that we were both comfortable and on the same page.

As we got down to business, she took her time preparing me, making sure I was relaxed and ready for what was to come. I could feel the anticipation building in the pit of my stomach as she lubed up the strap-on and positioned herself behind me.

The first touch was electric, sending shivers down my spine as she slowly eased her way inside me. It was a strange sensation, unlike anything I had ever experienced before. The mix of pleasure and *** was intense, but I found myself craving more.

She started off slow, gradually increasing the pace as I grew more and more accustomed to the feeling of being filled. I could hear her soft moans of pleasure as she moved in and out of me, her hands gripping my hips tightly as she took control.

I let go of all inhibitions, allowing myself to be completely *** and open to the experience. The intensity of it all was overwhelming, pushing me to the brink of ecstasy as she continued to thrust into me with precision and skill.

As I reached my peak, I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me, leaving me breathless and satisfied in a way I had never known before. It was a night I would never forget, a night of exploration and discovery that opened my eyes to a whole new world of possibilities.

And as we lay there afterwards, spent and sated, I knew that this was just the beginning of a beautiful and exciting journey that lay ahead of us.
ItsMee00
Posted
I have been looking for a partner to do that with lol. Please send your blind date to my way lol
Posted
While I do find a pegging partner now and then, this is a work of fiction.
Posted
Thank you for sharing... I feel inspired
Posted
Sounds like you hit the jackpot.