Brat or little?

de****

Posted
Hey, I'm here trying to figure out if there's a difference between a brat and a little. Can anyone help me with this?
Posted
Little: younger age play sub.
Brat: a sub who pushed back against the expectations they’re given.

They are not exclusive to each other 😊
Posted

Big gulfs of differences.

Someone can be both a brat AND a little - but they're two separate things.

Posted
As stated you can be both at the same time but they’re totally different things. A little is someone who takes role of a younger age, this can be mentally or physically looking or again both. A brat can be any age. They know the rules and expectations of the dynamic and get a thrill out of pushing the boundaries they know the punishment/consequences but can’t help themselves and enjoy being bratty too much
Posted
I’m a brat but not a little. I push boundaries (respectfully), but do not regress or act like a child. I like to brat around until I get my funishment(s), and then I generally turn into a service sub after my needs are met… until I feel bratty again. From my understanding, littles go to their little space, and they are in the mindset of a person much younger them. There is no cookie cutter little or daddy. Communication is key. 🖤
Posted
Thank you for the explanation of both sides it helps me to understand what someone may want or need from me 😉