Dreams... Don't ya just love dreams...

Tw****

Posted
I thought I’d share a dream I'd written a while ago, which was pretty intense… This was triggered after a conversation regarding CNC abduction and taken somewhere no-one could hear you scream.

This is best to not read if you have trauma or are sensitive to SA or Kidnap.

I'm back as my twenty year old self and I was walking home after a late shift at the pub. The sun had already set and the breeze was chilly. I was with a couple of work colleagues but they were almost home and I'd have to carry on home by myself, which wasn't a problem I did this almost every day or night whichever time my shift finished, as I was walking further I was about to enter a field, the short cut I normally take when I felt a presence near me, I turned to look but didn't see anyone or anything.
I'm alone in the middle of a large field. The next thing I know a strong hairy arm wrapped around my neck and began to squeeze, I tried to break free, I was kicking out, and scratching at the arm trying to get the person to let go, as I was struggling I felt arms hold my legs to stop me kicking and then hands hold mine away from the arm on my neck, I opened my eye to see who it was but my vision was blurred, and soon blackness surrounded me. I was calm and motionless.

I began to hear voices and hear chains being rattled, I'm cold, I don't know where I am. I open my eyes but it's black and I'm chained to some kind of frame against cold brick and I'm naked. I can't see anyone as my eyes are blindfolded. I begin to struggle against the chains and when I realize I can't get away I begin screaming, I'm then rushed by hands, lots of hands, my mouth stuffed with rags and tape over my mouth. The chains are tightened and I lose my footing and have to steady myself again, now I'm unable to move, see or speak.

I feel someone's hands running the length of my body, down between my legs and slips a finger between my lips and slides over my clit, down and into my pussy and back out and up again, I try to move away but all I do I move my butt backwards but not far enough I can't close my legs or move my arms, he laughs and continues what he's doing holding my waist this time. Another pair of hands on my breasts squeezing and twisting my nipples.

I start to feel my pussy clench and I try to resist the urges building, I'm getting wet and their heavy breathing, is making it worse, I hear a growl and next I feel teeth bite down on my nipple I whine at the *** of it but it only makes the person repeat it to the other one. I feel nails digging into my sides and scraping their way down and over my thighs, I feel breathing down below and hear a deep breath, as if he is smelling me, I feel his mouth on me sucking my clit hard while fingering my pussy. I try to pull away but the wall stops me. I'm breathing heavily and I try so hard to resist the urges building but they don't stop their assault on my pussy and boobs and suddenly out of nowhere I gush and squirt all over one of them.

This stops them in their tracks but they're now arguing about who's going next, my breath hitches at what I've just heard and the cycle repeats.

Once they've all had a go they leave me limp hanging by the wrists with the chains, I'm still gagged and blindfolded too. It didn't take long but I was being moved away from the wall, I didn't have the energy to fight against them but I hadn't move far until I felt hands on my butt, pulling my cheeks apart, he spat on my arsehole and then without any warning he thrust deep inside me and I screamed through the gag at the sudden *** of the stretching and filling, he's pulling out again and thrusts deep into my arse again over and over, I cry out with each thrust, then someone stands Infront of me runs his hand over my pussy and ***s fingers inside me, 1, then 2 thrusting until I'm dripping, then a third and fourth he lowers himself Infront of me and licks at my clit, and then I cry out again as his whole hand is ***d up inside me, my legs are shaking and I'm becoming less aware of my surroundings as all I can feel is the pounding in my ass and the fist in my cunt thrusting and twisting he holds my clit in his teeth and flicks it with his tongue and then the last guy starts squeezing my boobs, sucking my nipples and teasing them with his teeth, he's bites his way over to the other boob while squeezing and twisting the last one.

I'm beginning to shake uncontrollably when an arm comes around my neck and squeezes, I begin to lose consciousness all while feeling the intense assaults on my ass, cunt and boobs. I feel myself building and I'm about to explode, then, it's dark. I don't feel anything anymore. I don't hear any sounds. I'm cold and shivering as I wake up in my garden, dressed but sore. I look around me to see if anyone is there, I'm alone and it's night time again. I try to move but I'm so sore, I drag myself to the door and as I reach for the handle the door opens and I'm blinded by the light inside.

Then I woke up... For real this time.
What a dream that was.
Posted
14 minutes ago, kinkyjamesdean69 said:
Pretty nice fantasy

I have pretty vivid dreams what can I say lol

Posted
10 minutes ago, Jedi1969-1351 said:
Mmm 😉 x

😝 Xx

Posted
Just now, Twisted-Raven said:

More of that, please

Posted
Just now, kinkyjamesdean69 said:

More of that, please

As and when I have the dreams, no problem lol

Posted
What a dream you have had did you enjoy being fisted and fucked hard in your arse. Did you wake up all soaked and start playing with yourself thinking about the dream you just had xx
Posted
26 minutes ago, oakie69 said:
What a dream you have had did you enjoy being fisted and fucked hard in your arse. Did you wake up all soaked and start playing with yourself thinking about the dream you just had xx

Haha no, I had lots to do that day, didn't have chance to let it effect me lol

Posted
12 hours ago, Surferdaddy said:
Noice.. well done.. great read ..good old fashion fun that was..🤘👌

Lol glad you enjoyed it, the dream was pretty enjoyable too

Posted
Tuesday at 06:15 PM, Twisted-Raven said:

A bit offtopic, but are you familiar with lucid dreaming by any chance?
Just imagine being able to dream out your fantasies mindfully... 🤯

Posted
Thursday at 06:26 AM, arnhem961 said:

A bit offtopic, but are you familiar with lucid dreaming by any chance?
Just imagine being able to dream out your fantasies mindfully... 🤯

I've heard the term, but I rarely dream, but when I do, they're pretty good dreams lol even the nightmares, it's like my own little horror movie

Posted
2 hours ago, Twisted-Raven said:

I've heard the term, but I rarely dream, but when I do, they're pretty good dreams lol even the nightmares, it's like my own little horror movie

Supposedly it's possible to "train" yourself to be conscious in a dream, to the extent where you can control your experience in the dream. Haven't yet found out how myself, though!

Posted
4 minutes ago, arnhem961 said:

Supposedly it's possible to "train" yourself to be conscious in a dream, to the extent where you can control your experience in the dream. Haven't yet found out how myself, though!

I've done that a couple of times but that's when I'm starting to wake up, it can be fun but it doesn't last.