Blind date bondage, domination, and submission

Bi****

Posted
I couldn't believe my friend had set me up on a blind date. I was skeptical at first, but when I saw her sitting at the bar, my doubts melted away. She was a vision - curvy and Rubenesque, with long dark hair cascading down her back and bold red lipstick accentuating her full lips. Her confidence exuded sexiness, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

As we talked and laughed, I found myself drawn to her more and more. Her curves were intoxicating, and the way she moved made my heart race with desire. When she suggested we go back to her place, I eagerly agreed, unable to resist her magnetic pull.

As the night progressed, the chemistry between us grew more intense. Her laughter was infectious, her touch electric, and I found myself captivated by her every move. When she suggested we continue the evening at her place, I couldn't resist the promise of more time with this captivating woman.

As we entered her apartment, she poured us both a glass of wine and led me to her bedroom. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement mixed with a hint of nervousness. But her confident demeanor put me at ease, and I trusted her completely.

She looked into my eyes with a seductive glint, her voice soft and alluring as she spoke. "Trust me, darling," she purred, her hand brushing against mine. "I promise you a night you won't forget. Just let go and enjoy the ride."

Her words were like a siren's call, luring me deeper into her web of desire. I felt myself surrendering to her, willing to let her take the lead and show me a side of pleasure I had never known before. The trust I had in her was unwavering, a testament to the connection we shared in that moment.

And then she made her move, swiftly and decisively tying me up to her bedposts. The feeling of ***ness mixed with excitement as I realized I was completely at her mercy. But as she looked down at me with a knowing smile, I knew I was in for a night of pleasure beyond my wildest dreams.

The ***, the promises of a good time, the trust I had in her - it all culminated in a moment of surrender and submission that would change me forever. As she stood over me, a goddess of desire, I knew that this night would be one for the books. And as she leaned in to whisper in my ear, I shuddered with anticipation for what was to come.

As she straddled me, her eyes gleaming with mischief, she ***d me to pleasure her with my mouth. The taste of her, the feel of her hands in my hair, the power she held over me - it was a mix of *** and arousal that left me breathless. I could feel the weight of her dominance pressing down on me, and I was both terrified and exhilarated by the control she had over my pleasure.

But it was nothing compared to what came next. before. As she brought out the strap-on, my eyes widened in surprise. The dildo attached to it was much larger than I had expected, and the color was a deep, glossy black that seemed to gleam in the dim light of the bedroom. It was intimidating in its size and thickness, the sheer magnitude of it sending a thrill of *** and excitement coursing through me.

As she strapped it on with practiced ease, the weight of the toy hung heavy between her legs, a stark contrast to the delicate curves of her body. The sight of it, the way it jutted out from her hips, was both alluring and intimidating, a symbol of the power and dominance she held over me in that moment.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from it, the way it seemed to pulse with a life of its own, a promise of pleasure and *** that I was both eager and hesitant to explore. The size of it filled me with a mix of *** and anticipation, knowing that it would take me to places I had never dared to venture before.

And as she leaned in, her eyes locked with mine, I knew that there was no turning back. The black, oversized strap-on was a symbol of my surrender, a testament to the trust and acceptance I had placed in her hands. As she entered me, I felt a sharp pang of *** mixed with a surge of pleasure that shot through my entire body. The sensation was overwhelming, the feeling of being filled and stretched in a way that was both foreign and exhilarating. I grunted and moaned, a mixture of pleasure and discomfort as she began to move, thrusting into me with a rhythm that was both relentless and intoxicating.

As she began to move with a steady rhythm, the oversized black strap-on filling me completely, I felt a mix of sensations unlike anything I had ever experienced before. The *** of being penetrated in such a way was sharp and intense, but it was quickly overridden by a wave of pleasure that washed over me in relentless waves.

With each thrust, each movement, I felt a sense of surrender and submission that was both terrifying and exhilarating. The sheer size of the strap-on stretched me to my limits, the pressure and fullness overwhelming my senses and pushing me to new heights of ecstasy.

The *** of being taken in such a way, the vulnerability of being penetrated by her, it all melted away in the face of the pleasure that followed. The mixture of *** and pleasure, of submission and dominance, created a heady cocktail of sensations that left me gasping for breath, my body writhing with a pleasure that was both foreign and intoxicating.

As she continued to thrust into me, her movements growing more urgent and relentless, I felt a sense of liberation and acceptance wash over me. The boundaries between pleasure and *** blurred, the line between dominance and submission fading into the background as I gave myself over completely to the experience.

And as I reached the peak of ecstasy, a wave of pleasure crashing over me in a tidal wave of sensation, I couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude and acceptance for the role she had placed me in. The act of pegging, much larger and more intense than I had ever imagined, had taken me to places I had never dared to venture before, pushing me to new depths of pleasure and submission that I had never known existed.

As I lay there, spent and satisfied, I couldn't help but feel a sense of fulfillment and contentment wash over me. The act of pegging had opened up a new world of pleasure and submission for me, a world that I knew I would willingly explore again and again. And as she leaned down to kiss me, a smile of satisfaction on her lips, I knew that this experience had forever changed me in ways I could never have imagined, that this newfound role was one that I would embrace with open arms.
Posted
Good god amazing so happy for you
Posted
lol just realized that it’s a story but damn rather immersive good work